AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi all. I'm a long time reader on this site. I'm at 10k member on MFC. Looking forward to interacting with models and other members.

Hey guys, I posted on here years ago, but I'm back on MyFreeCams, so I thought I'd introduce myself again ;) My name is Kandiss, I'm 26...I was on MFC for 2 years before I quit for almost 4 ("real" world job, ugh!), and now I'm back! For those of you who are completely new to all of this, this forum is AMAZING for getting questions answered, moral support, and making awesome new friends! If you're an MFC member or model, add me as a friend on there!

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hello. I am a prospective new cam girl. I have already made a few accounts for camming but I wonder if there really is space for what I want to do. Who knows what will happen in the future but I'm not yet comfortable with exhibitionism. I am more comfortable with casual nudity and flashing. I think it will be a fun way to supplement earnings from my current job. I have some real life support but I worry about rejection from the camming community. I hope to be a member of the amber cutie family soon!

Hi everyone, I'm Chandler! I'm really excited to have found a community of (somewhat) likeminded people and I can't wait to make some new friends!

Hello there! I'm LittleJay. I'm coming up on being in the industry for a year. I started on chaturbate, and that turned into snapchat too. Before long i was filming clips from home and then with other sw in the area. I think I've integrated into this community faster then I expected, but it's an incredible group of women that I'm so happy to be a part of!

Hello! I am pretty new to the webcamming community. I worked on MFC briefly last summer and then quit for awhile. I am back now, and I am 25 weeks pregnant too lol. I am back on MFC and I also just joined SM as well. I am pregnant as well as BBW so I am hoping to do well, idk what will happen though lmao! Any advice will be much appreciated and I would love to make some new friends as well!

Hey all,
Been camming as a male model for years.
Started as a customer of camsites this year on and off.
Looking to share experiences and recommendations.

Hello Everybody. College student wanting to get into male webcam industry. I'm looking forward to making new friends here and asking for your advice.

Hi ladies and gents! I'm a cam model from the US, I'm a little fresh but I love what I do and am excited to be here. :)

Hi!! My name is Leilaboo, I am just starting out cam and am working on my profile! Doing my first show this week. I'm excited but nervous. Any tips? I am happy to have found this page cause it has been really helpful so far!

Its helped me tremendously. There are so many things.....one thing that really stuckout to me is make sure you talk smile and have interesting games to play :) If you dont have a wish list makeone on amazon so you can get bought stuff you need or want like toys cute camwear etc . make your rules and dont let anyone tell you what to do :) good luck. im super new too this is like day 5 for me. youre beautiful dont be nervous. this site my bestfriend gave me she cams too and its thee best! id be willing to be friends if you need one ! or have questions ill help with anything i know. Good luck!

Reactions: Pookie_Fae
Hi folks, I'm Mostyn (no I'm not, but this is the internet, and you don't know who's watching...)

I'm a friend of a MFC camgirl working out of a former Soviet republic, and I've joined because she - and others in her country - seem to be regularly suffering delays to their payments from MFC. I'm hoping I can find out what's going on, if others are suffering the same BS, and what might be done about it.

Thanks!

- Mosty

Hi! Started camming again on CB about two months ago. Used to cam when I was younger, and the game has definitely changed in the past five or six years.

hi :)
dont' really wanna introduce myself much.
this is my first week camming, and it seems promising, so I thought I'd check out the advice on here (which requires registration).
::waves:: so, hi, that is all. ::nods::

hey im the new girl here Im Amber Torrido Ive always wanted to do work like this when I was in my 20s so now Im in my late 30s but I totally dont look it and any advice will be great but ya just saying whats up to everyone and also thank you for creating this it is helping me big time

Hello! New to camming/adult work in general. Tired of the 9-5 burn out, ready to tap into something new and fun that I'm pretty passionate about (sex). Eager to learn more. :h:

Hey everyone! I'm remi! :) I'm a new girl to the caming world! I just stared out on MFC about 2 weeks ago. I'm so excited to learn everything I need to know and get better at camming!

Hi ladies and gents, I'm Lorelai :)

New to camming, on Streamate/EyeKandi, having fun so far! Loving this forum, so much useful information! Hope to get to know some of you and share stories/tips and advice :kiss:

Hello!
I'm Aerie, I've been camming for almost 2 years (my cam anniversary is coming up on the 16th!)
I currently use Streamate, but have been on like every cam site ever.
I also model part time, and spend lots of time with my dogs (who are freakin' adorable.)