AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey! I am new to camming on MFC
I love entertaining and enjoy my business
I am here to learn and talk to other models
I don't have a lot of knowledgeable support and want to become very successful

Name's Olga, I am very keen on the idea of starting to do camming, on here for some first-hand advice and to get me even more excited to become a cam girl :)

Hi. I'm look for a model from mfc a talked to last week. But not seen her online again.
And can't remember the name to set alerts.
Was is Asian girl with blue rose tattoo on shoulder.
Anyone able to help.
Thanks.

Hi, I'm Harley! I've only been camming for a couple months, but I love it so far. I always find myself on ACF for help, so I decided to make an account!

I'm Naomi :) I absolutely love to watch cam girls but I can't say I've found one I enjoy watching more than Amber :p

I game... I love to play WoW among many other video games... I also think Amber is awesome and think more models should have the most wonderful attitude that she does. We gotta keep supporting wonderful hot girls like Amber because there are very few of them in this world. We're lucky she shares so much with us!
U wanna help me play girl

Hi there!
My name is Anna, I've just come back to cam-girling after a 6 month hiatus due to not having internet in my flat! Last time I was camming, I was mostly on Streamate, but this time I have branched out a bit and am using Chaturbate- though I'm finding it a bit tricksy. I live in Northern England, and when I'm not online, I like to play piano, paint and blog.

I was sent here from mfc. I love watching miss amber everything I catch her.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.[/

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
I will be joining mfc soon. I am excited to read up on things.

Reactions: OhDamnBaM
Hey guys I literally just did my first show today, I go by Kassie :) I have never done any of this before and definitely want to have a great network of people to chat with. Right now I'm on MFC and working on maybe doing Chaturbate and Flirt4Free

Reactions: OhDamnBaM
Hello hello! Just introducing myself... I am a guy just looking to get into camming. Unfortunately as soon as my age was verified by Chaturbate, my account was inexplicably banned!! I emailed support and I am confident the issue will be resolved as I haven't even broadcast yet so I don't see how I could have violated TOS. But anyway hope everyones doing well!

Hellooo! I'm Rose. Although I have done some cam work I am mostly focused on videos and subscription content right now. As well as building my following. I have googled some things and this forum almost ALWAYS comes up so I figured instead of lurking around I should probably join. So here I am!

Hi, I'm Lily, I'm very interested in camming. I've been posting on 4chan and reddit for a while, and figure this would probably be the next step. Every time I google a related question, this one of the first sites to come up, and if I'm going to start actual camming, then I'd like to have access to the more "model-esque" forums. So, here I am! :)

Reactions: eyeteach
I haven't been able to officially start camming yet but I hope to start soon. Though my circumstances are going to make this a scary investment. Constantly thinking too much. What if Im not cute or interesting enough? What if I don't want to show enough skin? What if people just don't like ME as a whole?? Ive been trying to update my profile and think of prices for a tip menu and such but filling out a profile describing myself is daunting... Talents and skills? Not that I know of! Ha. Cold feet. But I have wanted to do this for years.

Hey guys I'm Ryah :) I'm starting on SM soon and this site has been invaluable with helping me prepare. I've never done anything like this but I'm so excited to start. I think it's something I'll really enjoy. XO

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hi Amber and fellow CB cammers, I've been on the site for a year now and met some lovely girls and funny guys...the sites quite addictive, fits my personality well, courtly in love with the most special and amazing girl I've ever known, I feel blessed.