AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey! I'm Adam, a photographer in NYC (east village, Manhattan). A model suggested I register here! I'm looking to expand my portfolio a bit. You can check out my work at www.heller.photo / IG: heller.photo

I suggested hellerphoto register here-
as a photographer looking to expand his portfolio into more nude type photography- I thought it could be mutually beneficial for him and models here and he's shown me to be respectful with good work (his photography) without ulterior motives

due diligence for all concerned though- happy shooting (pics!, pics people!)

Reactions: hellerphoto
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

Nice to meet you all, my name is Lexxi. New to camming. First joined chaturbate in December 2016, but didn't really start to be consistent until this past March.

Artist by nature, although being "in front of" of the camera, has not been my norm. Its been amazing finding this new perspective to work with and learning more about being in the spotlight, literally.

Reactions: SophiaSophia
Hello! I'm a little and a sub happily entertaining myself in all the kinky ways. I'm usually found around under some form of the name SubmissivedoII. I was on Chaturbate for a little while with my Daddy Dom but I have a lot of fun playing on MFC these days. I'm also trying to start up my manyvids, I'm totally awkward but I'm having fun. This is me trying to learn how to socialize... Seems like a cool site to be a part of!

Hi all, just joined, im avalon10 btw. Just interested in seeing whats happening, im a bit of an addict to mfc, and my fav camgirls do seem to change. from time to time. Like the girls who chat as well as look great, and tend to prefer the older ones,

Hi all!!!! I am a Fetish model in a Atl GA! I shoot fem domme, balloons, feet, trampling, ball busting, etc...my clipstore is www.clips4sale.com/82829 my twitter is @angelleecutoms and my Instagram is @teamangellee. I wanted to say hi!!!! My email for any requests is angellleecustoms@yahoo.com

Attachments

• 556618ac06581.jpg
    556618ac06581.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 13403756_10154161255308991_2241473619579573904_o.jpg
    13403756_10154161255308991_2241473619579573904_o.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 14324581_10154436881238991_3952673581618370465_o.jpg
    14324581_10154436881238991_3952673581618370465_o.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 2
  • 14956458_10154605920038991_6791835960953412541_n.jpg
    14956458_10154605920038991_6791835960953412541_n.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 2
Hi! I am Karii! It is pronounced as: Car-ee. I have been camming since Nov 2015 and always end at this forum for answers to most questions I have. I figured since I come here all the time, why not become a member and get even more info!?

-KariiDear

Hello everyone,

I am new here, I am very excited to know more about the adult industry and I am looking sexy cam girls and I love to chat with them.

Hi, AmberCutie and company!

I have been a model on MFC since the last week of June. I wanted to join ACF because this site has helped me prepare IMMENSELY and enlightened me on so many things about the camming world and I really wanted to contribute and become a part of the family, so here I am! Can't wait to make some fellow model friends and to better myself as a cammodel. :cat:

Reactions: hellerphoto
Hey, I'm Kitty, 26 and from Europe. I love cats, Harry Potter & body modification. :) I'm very new to this cam thing, but I really like it. It helps a lot with my self esteem issues. I have problems with my mental health, so it's hard to have a schedule right now. Almost impossible for me, but I'm trying.
I'm on chaturbate right now, but I might be trying MFC soon.
Happy to be here!

Hey Kitty! Oooh we share a lot in common, then! I just wanted to share with you that I have mental health issues as well, and it's cut into my regular camming schedule too, but we just need to stay positive and not let these issues get in the way of our success. What I've just been saying to myself recently is "screw it" and aiming to reach my goals and sort of pushing out all the negative talk and anxiety out my head at least while I cam. I am here for you, as I am sure all the other models are too, who have similar mental health issues! :h:

Hello Everyone!

I'm Brit but I go by Gym Goddess, I am 24 I am inton fitness as you can see. I am currently working towards my first Bikini Competition Show. I love Video Games; I own a PS4 Pro, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, PS Vita I play all sorts of games my main go to is COD, I love racing games as well. I love all sorts of movies. Love superheroes and comic books, as you can see I am huge nerd and i am proud of it. I am a bookworm as well I read mysteries, sci-fys, crimes, thrillers, horrors, romances/eroticas, mangas/graphic novels/comic books. Now I have new confidence after I lost all my weight and finally found my sexuality and love showing off my body and I am good and being bad.

Can't wait to meet everyone and learn so much!

I'm Ephe, I just joined MFC in June and it's been a very fulfilling experience; have had the opportunity to meet some really great people, and I'm still figuring out how to make my room super fun and provide enjoyable prizes for my regulars and new members that decide to stick with me :) Looking forward to continuing my time here!

i am eileen ..
new in this world ...
started to streaming on chaturbate, we ll see what's next..
redhead,24 yrs, from europe ...
well , if someone wanna stream (because of more tokens, or followers), we can arrange meeting, i am bisexual girl, which loves to travel, and dance, and eat ..
xxx :)

My name is Paige, but I usually go by Princess ^u^ I'm new to camming. I got started just chatting on Phrendly a couple weeks ago and just got on Chaturbate. Unfortunately, I made a stupid mistake and got my account stolen UnU I'm trying to get it back, but I haven't heard back from support at Chaturbate yet. I'm autistic, physically disabled, and very mentally ill and camming looks like it's going to be the most accessible form of work for me. With all my mental/cognitive/neurological problems, I have a lot of trouble figuring things out, but I'm trying.

Hi I'm a member. Use to consult a little bit for a couple of girls on MFC and Chaturbate.

Its nice to see this forum and just direct people here instead. Really enjoyed that latest discussion on business ethics and protocols to adopt thread.

Now I'm more interested these days in just driving for uber/lyft and working on my comedy routine and music hobbies. This is definitely a new and fun chapter in my life.

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

Hi everyone! I'm relatively new to the cam world - only been on MFC about a month and a half. this forum has already been a huge help to me. i need to start posting more so i can get verified!

thank you so much for everything so far!

Hi everyone! I'm relatively new to the cam world - only been on MFC about a month and a half. this forum has already been a huge help to me. i need to start posting more so i can get verified!

thank you so much for everything so far!
Hello! I'm curious if the inspiration for your username is what I think it is...

• Hugs
Reactions: Cambria_xoxo
Reactions: Cambria_xoxo
Hi I will start with - I love web cam sites, totally addicted, no wife anymore just casual girlfriends, want to know all about this industry and be part of it, love helping, supporting and having fun with the girls.
Hope to learn from this site, thank you for creating it

Dream is to have a studio or manage models, earn a living and just enjoy it, lots more to say but perhaps need to be careful, a lot of secrets and sensitive topics in this business

Mankey33

I love web cam sites
Fantastic!
Dream is to have a studio or manage models, earn a living and just enjoy it
Oh you're one of those guys... *sigh*

If you enjoy cam sites, just enjoy using them instead of finding a way to profit off of what should be a fun pastime.

I don't regard my self as "one of those guys" I would be working for the models, helping, supporting and developing them, it's a great industry one I want to be part of, I could be a model but I don't think I would get a lot of business...maybe watch this space ...

Somebody needs to perform this function especially for new models who have no knowledge or desire to learn the technical, admin side, also someone that treats and helps the models fairly, I hear so many stories of models getting screwed by studios.

I have already helped models with ideas and written profiles, good creative photos etc for free. Not all models have the knowledge, time or even desire to do more than their show,, hmm repeating myself now....

I am Lola. Formerly known as lala: an exhibiton slut who barely knew how to touch herself before she broadcasted. This stuff is fun. This thread is fun. I dont game at all but D&D is something i will be playing shortly. role play all god dang day Daddy. Good day dd.

Hi, I'm Kialin92... I'm brand new to this and haven't broadcasted yet, right now I'm just browsing to get some tips so my boyfriend and I wont be completely lost when we get started. How does everyone feel about using a half mask while broadcasting? We're worried about being recognized by someone we know although we plan on using geoblocking for our immediate region. Cheers!