AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I am Raven Bluefeather i am an all around nice guy,
i paint, scupt, moderat a few sites and chats, can program fairly well...
I play the native americanwood flute, compose poetry and music and try to cultivate a pleasent and serieve atmousphere wherever i am....

greetings all

Hi, to all the ladies that like watching BBC ? I'm here to play with my meat and CUM, after I have rubbed my meat for a time !!!
I love the ladies on most chat rooms and hope I make them happy with a really big juicer flowing from the head of my hard on. After the eruption I lay back and relax and savor the moment. Mmmmmm I love Cumming !
Hey! I'm Riley. I started caming over a year ago, but took a long break. I've been back for 5 months now and what a whirlwind its been.

Hi Riley, I love to cam also as much as I can, but I love sex period ! Camming is important to me it feels so good to play and cum on cam !

Hi Amber! I'm steadily working myself up to camming and this site cam up while doing my research. I gotta say the threads that I've perused have been super helpful and i feel like i'll end up getting my "show on the road" so to speak, sooner rather than later. My roommate recently started dabbling in private shows and chats so i thought i might check it out, but my main hang-up is that i'm a curvy girl and i'm kind of worried about showing off my 'assets' to potential nay-sayers. Any advice for a nervous newbie?

Oh, hello! I'm Maud, I just started caming July of this year. Hoping to meet cool people, learn some new stuff, and further myself in this industry!

hi my names bunny!! looking forward to becoming a cam model, but wanna make sure i'm and well prepared first.. anyone know if theres a masterpost for newbies to ask (maybe) dumb questions?

Hey guys, I’m Angel. I used to cam a while back but stopped for a while but now I’m back on mfc! ☺️ There's pretty much nothing I love to do more than nap and eat food. Oh and i love going to the gym!

Hello! :) I am Bug, but you guys can call me Carm ❤. A from Texas scorpio that is obssessed with dark things, but is all pink on the inside and just wants lovies from daddy.

Hey there everyone! .. I just started camming and currently using MFC, Cam4 and Streammate..I have sooo many questions to ask! I have never done any true camming before, however my husband and I have done some that were free. So I am not totally new about camming.

Hi! I'm Emma, and I have recently taken the decision to want to make money off of and enjoy my sexuality! My problem is that I don't know where to start. I work a part time job and go to school, so I decided I wouldn't want to be camming. Instead, I want to sell videos and nudes, but I don't know what platform to use... ManyVids contract was super sketch and I don't want to agree to a company contract that isn't right for me :s anyways, hopefully I'll find some interesting and helpful forums on here, and get my stuff started soon.

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
Very new to this site, so I hope I'm doing this right. But I'm Alexa and I cam mainly on Chaturbate. I love anything in the horror genre, painting, writing, and I adore nature and animals. :)

Yo! My cam name is Lily. I'm a model on CB and I've stopped here a couple times for tips. What an awesome site! Mad preesh for Amber. It seems there's no resources for us but her forum pretty much covers it!

HELLO!! Nice to find a site that models can interact. Most models on MFC ban other models from coming into thier room and what not. I love stars, horror, laughing, and cocerts.I have been camming about two weeks now. It's ok but that camscore is low. Still need to aqire stuff to enhance my room and my shows. Nice to meet you guys!

Hey Everybody, i am Ben from PeachyX we are a German based Company which running a Software to Stream and Chat on the biggest German and European Plattforms with just one Site. So you can call us a virtuall Studio. Our Members coming from all around the world and we would be happy to get in contact with lot of Models from all over the Planet.

Hi Riley, I love to cam also as much as I can, but I love sex period ! Camming is important to me it feels so good to play and cum on cam !
Removed your avatar. Do not put your dick in your avatar, nor in direct replies or messages to other ACF members and models.

Name's Dalton, but I do prefer to be called "Atin"

I kinda just wandered in here while exploring the....adult area of reddit. Decided to make a profile after I saw a thread dedicated to gamers. Don't know what else to put, so, yeah.

Rin here! Hello to everyone on Ambercutieforum. I'm such a Noob! :bag:Still waiting on ID verify to even start camming. Been researching, planning, and learning. Already in the "lifestyle" and derive satisfaction from exhibitionism, figure why not get paid.... biggest fear, being fired before I'm ready for that...:snaphappy:

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
Hi

Hi I’m Amberaz. Retired dancer. Lover of chocolate pudding and hot salsa. Halloween is my fave holiday! Looking into vanilla foot fetish world.
Hope you’re having a wonderful day :)

Hi all! My name is Layla, I'm fairly new to camming (1month) and MFC, I started on CB but man that site kinda sucks...lol

Anyways I've learned a ton from this site, I finally decided to sign up tonight! Anything else you wanna know just ask. Cya!

Hey loves! I go by Cactus, and I'm pretty new to the camming world. I got into it recently after my boyfriend suggested that we do it together. Unfortunately he doesn't have an ID so I'm just camming solo for now... I can't wait until he gets ID. Camming with him is super fun! :cat:

I love reading, dancing, hooping, and LEARNING... Especially about history, conspiracy theories and psychology #nerd lol

:kiss:

Hey my name is actually Lucie. I feel pretty safe in using it cuz try to Google Lucie haha. I don't want to say where I am from but I must admit I have likely lurked in a few of your rooms to try to get a feel for this. I am 21 but look younger and I am pretty petite so I am guessing my market is probably best for sweet and innocent although all I will say is hahahaha. I do have ink so maybe older guys won't go for that (

I am trying to figure things out to start camming but I really don't know what sites to choose. I like to chat but I also really like cam2cam. I am open to free shows I guess but I am 100% for the money.
So what I am trying to figure out:
Should I cam from home or do a studio?
How many cams are reasonable at once? Can you even do that at home? If not I am really thinking that studio might be the best cuz from
What should I choose for remote toy Lovense? Ohmibod? Are there any others? I have heard of Buzz Toy but is that just a made up generic name for Lovense/Ohmibod?

I hope this isn't the wrong place to ask these questions but please tell me and hopefully I will figure this out.

I am really hoping that this is a good community site ))))