AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi!! I'm Lyra, broadcasting on CB (lyralizard). Still waiting for verification.
I love to speak a lot with the people in my room&have fun.
Thank you all, this forum is a treasure!

to get a roost me or trolling maybe?
That's disgusting how you play with people's emotions. Shame on us for watching all this garbage. Internet dating is expensive, for fuck sake. If I am a troll, then I do for good, unlike u, or maybe you don't like my opinion, but whatever. Cant you bastards at least have a civilised conversation on here. Dirty bitches.

That's disgusting how you play with people's emotions. Shame on us for watching all this garbage. Internet dating is expensive, for fuck sake. If I am a troll, then I do for good, unlike u, or maybe you don't like my opinion, but whatever. Cant you bastards at least have a civilised conversation on here. Dirty bitches.
You should probably leave before you embarrass yourself any further.

Hi everyone! my name in Ingrid and im a model on MFC and im very new in this whole cam world, tho i haven't done my big debut yet because my internet connection as been quite shitty lately u.u , this forum has been really helpful for me to understand a little more of how everything works so im very thankful! Nice to meet you all c:

Hello
My name is Milo - I own Girls N Guys Studios, - We are a Web Cam studio located in SFV, Los Angeles Ca . We are here to just chat and hopefully help if anyone needs it. We have safe clean private rooms if anyone is looking for a place to cam from and we do Video and Photos also. If your nearby feel free to E mail me and stop by and say hello ! We are also searching for sexy ladies to DEMO a new sex toy. E mail for more info or visit my website

I'm always looking for creative companies, fans, supporters, and participants in my Female Wrestling Channel project.

We feature real women's wrestling and will also be hosting content from producers and models from all over the world soon.

Our content is sexy but features no nudity.

I helped start this in 2012 and we have fans from all over the world!

See me in real wrestling action at the Female Wrestling Channel:
https://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com/themonroejamison/ref/1

On Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/monroejamison

On Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/monroejamison

On Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/themonroejamison/

Reactions: NikkiLove420
Hey there! Im fairly new to this site, but needed to start somewhere! I am a cam model myself, and I am excited to learn new things from Amber Cutie! Im going to try to be more active here, including following her cam shows, blogs, and tips/tricks! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this awesome place!

Who tf am ii?? Ha glad u asked !!! Krystyle outta Texas baby I'm new to this any suggestions??? I'm tryna be a camgirl I looooove the camera

Hey! So I’m Spencer, and I’m a webcam girl. :3 I’m 23 and bisexual & you can find me on cb with the same name or ig with spencerxdarling. Nya!

I am Kaya I have been in the adult entertainment industry for 20 plus years but mostly as a dancer or a cam model on imlive but I am trying to go off on my own now. I also have a background in massage and I am a CBD Cannabis consultant in California helping people find alternatives to big pharma. Currently, I am exploring the world of BDSM with a desire to train as a Pro Dominatrix.
You can follow me on twitter @sexpkitten

Hello! I'm FyrePowers on CB (and Twitter!). I'm pretty new to camming, and having a /ton/ of fun so far. I have always been a pretty shy but very sexual person, so I feel bashful talking about myself (or getting compliments, so I blush a lot on cam) but enjoy putting on a show! I identify as genderqueer/androgynous and pansexual, and prefer they/them pronouns. I generally feel good with my body, and like to express some of my masculine energy through hairy armpits and legs, and having short hair.

When I'm not camming, my hobbies include cooking, drawing, podcasts, nature walks, video games, reading. . . I never seem to have enough time for all the things I like to do. I really love learning and seeing beautiful or interesting things. Recently my favorite shows to watch have been Stranger Things (haven't watched Season 2 yet), BoJack Horseman, GLOW, Chef's Table, and Master of None. When I get ready for shows, I like to listen to the podcast My Brother, My Brother, and Me (MBMBaM), because it makes me laugh.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you fantastic people :h: Thanks for reading!

Hi
My name is Martin. I just started camming and when I was looking for some advices and tips I found this forum :)

I like taking pictures, I'm addicted to Netflix and some TV shows

Hello. I am Peter, I despair at life. It's so fucked up.
How do you get cam girls to fall in love with you?

Some would say "TOKENS (on CB)" cam girls will make you virtually love them. I have seen model, offer X amount of tokens for you to be their husband for a certain time frame...
button line, your post like this, wont work. try dating sites, where all you need to pay is the monthly fee's.

I only wish you could meet somebody who wasn't so fixated on achieving goals. I can only speak for myself, but it makes people feel worthless. I'm OK a lot of the time (as far as feeling worthless is concerned). I'm so skint myself, if you know what I mean? I'm sorry I shouldn't have vented my feelings on here (Even though it wasn't all that bad, was it?). I would try online dating but most of the ones are paid for, which I find irritating. Grrr. Maybe you could understand my predicament rather than slagging me off. I'm not a bad person or a "troll", or any of the other things you may have put on here. I apologise for anybody being offended by my comments. HELP!

I only wish you could meet somebody who wasn't so fixated on achieving goals. I can only speak for myself, but it makes people feel worthless. I'm OK a lot of the time (as far as feeling worthless is concerned). I'm so skint myself, if you know what I mean? I'm sorry I shouldn't have vented my feelings on here (Even though it wasn't all that bad, was it?). I would try online dating but most of the ones are paid for, which I find irritating. Grrr. Maybe you could understand my predicament rather than slagging me off. I'm not a bad person or a "troll", or any of the other things you may have put on here. I apologise for anybody being offended by my comments. HELP!
Here's some help: If you don't want to pay someone for their time/attention, cam performers aren't the people you should be seeking. It comes with the territory, we all expect to be paid for our time. It's very simple.

I didn't say I didn't want to pay. Just some people are shook greedy. Mollie Marie, why do you keep respending to my posts if all you want to do is attack me, if you haven't got anything nice to say please leave me alone. Is there anybody else but you on this? Stop bullying me.

@peter766xxxx Mollie wasn't attacking you so much as trying to make you understand that we don't work for dating sites. There are sites like meetupDOTcom that allow you to get together with groups of people over similar interests in your zip code. The site is free. I don't know if there will be anything in your area, so sorry if not. Either way I'm sorry you're going through this, but you're barkin' up the wrong tree entirely.

This is an introduce yourself thread, not a carry on whacky conversation thread. Please find a better location for this conversation or start a new thread. No more replies will be approved in this thread on the current topic. @peter766xxxx

If only it was that simple.

Molly wasnt attacking you, she actually made some good suggestions. Some reactions are also common things here as i quickly learn. You post something to the public, if its something you don't want a reaction to, maybe not in this forum, then again Im just stating my understanding here, and in no way i see Molly bullying you.

My name is Savanna, I'm originally from Detroit, MI. I am an artist and a cam model and I have been camming on MFC for a little less than a year now! I was going to college for a few years for a STEM related degree; and was losing interest in my major, and my career path, regretting not taking a risk and diving into my creative pursuits.
I moved into a house in the city with a couple other artists off of Craigslist, and they both turned out to be cam models, introducing me to a world that would ultimately liberate me.

One day I couldn't take it anymore (hours of work and studying leading up to the ultimate goal of a promotion at a job i hate) and I took a huge risk to make a huge life change. I'm ecstatic to say that I have quit my 9-5 and am done going to school until I become passionate about something I want to go to school for. After creeping on this forum for a while, obtaining tips and tricks, and reading success stories I decided I would throw myself into camming.

I have successfully paid my rent and bills this month with camming alone (!!! wow). The rest of the time, I spend painting/building my portfolio, and working on my vegan comfort food cookbook. I wouldn't have been able to do it without the awesome advice I've found on this forum, and I look forward to being a more active member. :D Hi!!

Reactions: _pilya_
Hi everyone, I'm Eden! I've been signed up for MFC for a while and I'm just waiting on getting a laptop to hit that broadcast button :) some of my favorite things are music, the outdoors, and really stupid cartoons. I consider myself to be pretty artistic, and I really look forward to integrating that into my camming and video clips. Can't wait to get started!
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

Reactions: Spacecadet_
Hey!! I just joined this site without even knowing about the time period and yadayada to be approved for the model status. So glad i went ahead and made an account sooner than later! Ive been lurking around here the last week or so just trying to get some extra info on camming... With that being said, im a fairly new cam model.... lol.
Ive already invested quite a lot of money into this by buying a new bad*ss webcam, I also went ahead and bought the lush, hush, nora, AND ambi. Haha. I like sex toys what can I say haha. :p
Anyways. Im 24... wait no, im 25 now dangit!! :(
Ummm yeah. Im married, I have a baby girl. And I love cats! Lol

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

Hi my name is Jahn Chatams and I am a cam model on Chaturbate.com! I go by funfirst84 as my screenname and I am a bi-sexual male that does solo show currently (always looking for a beautiful lady to perform with!!). I use lovense lush and the hush for most shows and I really enjoy making creative tip menus and being yellow walled!! Been camming for 3 years now!! I enjoy sex a lot and my job as a Cam Model!! Would really enjoy making XXX films or finding a Webcam Partner for better more entertaining Shows. I also wanted to share a Bluetooth App for the Lovense Lush that has improved my connections with this toy. I can now use Lush And Hush together since using this app;)