AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

I am Wayne C Alderman (WildSexyMan), 34 Years Old, 5'7, sweet, cool, nice, I'm a cam model on cb, and many more, I help everyone when I can and even teach people that come to me. I love computers and music and playing piano, flute, clarinet and many more things...come talk to me.

Hi! My name is Michelle. I love coffee, cats and scary movies. I have been an MFC model for about 6 months now; I just recently came back after a short hiatus. Excited to delve back into the camming world and to get to know all you lovely ladies/gents!

Hi everyone Fred & jayne here from chaturbate have over 7000 followers

specialize in kink and BDSM and fun

We're just outside of Nawlins

logitech c930e c920 quickcam9000 pro 9000

running tonor mic and OBS software

Most people that know me call me wolfy i am already a long time on the sites active in many ways and now mainly modding.
Love a good chat and discussion but mostly just to have fun and a good laugh

Hi! I'm Kat. I am from a big city in the south, and I had my first camming session today. I made $10 in about 30 minutes. Haha. Not great, but still kind of cool. :) I'd love any advice you'd like to send my way!

Hello. I am Peter, I despair at life. It's so fucked up.
How do you get cam girls to fall in love with you?
If your tough questions are anything like, "Should I attempt to pursue a relationship with this person who is doing their job, which is to entertain me in exchange for my money?" the answer is no.

I implore you to read through these threads started by men in similar shoes: here, here, and here. There are countless others. Bottom line, she's doing her job, and nothing more. Enjoy it for what it is, but it is ill-advised to think it is anything else.

How do you get cam girls to fall in love with you?

You don't. 99.9999999999999999999% of camgirls are not looking for a partner while camming, they're just making money.

I'm always lonely...every experience I have had with "you" (by that I mean models) has always been so empty.
I want a woman, you know.

So then..................maybe try internet dating? This is liking going to a play and then asking the actor who plays a doctor to give you heart surgery.

Thanks. I really don't like what I've seen on cam sites and I don't know if I want to go back. It's not right for me. What an empty experience. Literally a waste of time, never mind about money on it. :)Sad
Then why are you here?

Reactions: AmberCutie
I've been considering camming for weeks. I feel like all of my research has led me to the best possible resources. WOW, thank you.

Hey All! I'm a premium MFC member and a little bit of a gamer. I am also a volunteer firefighter for my community, so if I happen to be in your room and suddenly leave...yeah...gotta save someone (or something).