AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi everyone, Milla here. I've been a camgirl since May, and I'm having a lot of fun being online. Other than being naughty on cam, I love love going out, having fun, and travelling. It's always great to explore interesting new places, to take a lot of pictures and get to know the local customs and life. I love the seaside, and the beach.

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
Hi I am new to the thread and need some help. I feel like my life is ruined.

hey forum, i haven't cammed in awhile. i live in a high population state {blocked region} and work a full time regular job. if i have to be honest i'd say i got a bit camera shy when i started avidly supporting another cam model's room over the summer. unfortunately it didn't end well, everyone's ok, it's just time for me to figure out what's best for me this time. i'm thinking of maybe getting back to broadcasting.

Hey ACF.

Im Jade,
33 yr old BBW and about to start camming. Ive spent the past 3 weeks watching cams, reading this forum back to front (just about ) and im so excited to start camming.

I feel like my size, age etc goes against me a little bit. However from what ive read it seems that there is someone for everyone so i hope that i can appeal to someone

Not asking for any advice in particular just wanted to say hi.

A few of my close friends know about my choice to start camming and i even told my mum and i expected her to react like "i cant believe you would show yourself like that" but her response was "if thats something you feel comfortable doing then go for it"

I was shocked. Shes pretty opened minded but that floored me. We dont have the closest relationship and her being supportive of it means the world to me.

I have a few friends that will probably lose their shit when they find out because i dont fit the typical "hot girl" profile.

I dont expect to become top 500 or earn ludicrous amounts of money but i just hope i can entertain enough to get ahead in life a bit and have some fun.

Anyways just wanted to introduce myself and say hi! So many of you are such an inspiration to me. So many different types, shapes of women and you are all absolutely gorgeous! Oh i added a (very well angled and tons of make up) pic of me.

Lots of love

Jade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I just started camming about a month ago on CB. Still trying to figure some things out but so far having fun and making a little extra money. Would love to find a camming mentor to help guide me. Excited to see where this adventure might take me.

Hi,
There's always going to be some negative aspects of camming to go with the positives. Take precautions (block region, different email/phone, never give out personal info) but be your unique self!
hey forum, i haven't cammed in awhile. i live in a high population state {blocked region} and work a full time regular job. if i have to be honest i'd say i got a bit camera shy when i started avidly supporting another cam model's room over the summer. unfortunately it didn't end well, everyone's ok, it's just time for me to figure out what's best for me this time. i'm thinking of maybe getting back to broadcasting.

Hello! Just got my account up :) I'm usually a MFC dweller, semi noob camgirl. Awesome site Amber, very cool community.
xox

Allow me to introduce myself...my name is Lyndon...I am the boss at work in a manufacturing shop...I am hopelessly in love with a cam model and she says she is in love with me...we talk every day and have been for 4 months now...I meet with her in private as often as I can afford to...she is always a pleasure and we get along great and I believe we have the start to a budding relationship...but half a world away her reality may not be as she says and I have some suspicions that don't change my desires for her but are a source of concern. Can I ask some tough questions here? I will never judge her for what she must do to survive...I've been through hell myself during a 40 year ordeal that seems to be past and she has been a bright spot in my life. Please reply and let me know you will hear my tough questions and answer me honestly.

HI everybody! I go by Penny :) I am a newish model on my free cams and I am here to fill myself with knowledge and to hopefully learn from the best;) I haven’t done to much yet as far as performing, games or themed shows go. I have mainly been doing A LOT of BOOTY SHAKING chit chatting here and there while listening to my music. I am looking to make camming as a soul income for me right now so the more I can learn the better! I would love to hear any feedback at all!
Always love,
Penny

Hello! Im Raven! Brand new to this site as well as MFC. Im trying to learn as much as I can about it and also make some new acquaintances :) Nice to meet you all!!!

Hello, I'm Amy Jane! I'm a 19yo Australian, trying to cover the cost of some of my uni education lol. Did a little bit of dodgily selling nudes over kik with paypal back when I was newly 18, thankfully I dropped that and decided to do some proper research. Back again, doing sexting, selling panties, and clips and other sexy bips n bobs. Thanks to thin walls and sharehousing, I'm not allowed to be too noisy so that's made things a little more difficult. Literally only been back at this for a two weeks now, still getting things sorted out. Here for more info and general conversation.

Hello everybody! I'm Jennifer Eivor and I'm a cam model and it's a lot of fun, it allows me to show my other sides I normally could not show and play with, although I'm still a beginner, I have lots to learn and accomplish. I'm looking forward to see what advice I could get, tips and tricks, and obverall to have fun within this community! Cheers!

Recently widowed and looking to start camming. Mostly for the thrill but hey if I can draw a crowd and make a few tips in the process why not!
Figured I could come here and learn a few things. Been a long time cam viewer so why not be the one viewed. Looking forward to chatting and learning a few things while I'm here.

Allow me to introduce myself...my name is Lyndon...I am the boss at work in a manufacturing shop...I am hopelessly in love with a cam model and she says she is in love with me...we talk every day and have been for 4 months now...I meet with her in private as often as I can afford to...she is always a pleasure and we get along great and I believe we have the start to a budding relationship...but half a world away her reality may not be as she says and I have some suspicions that don't change my desires for her but are a source of concern. Can I ask some tough questions here? I will never judge her for what she must do to survive...I've been through hell myself during a 40 year ordeal that seems to be past and she has been a bright spot in my life. Please reply and let me know you will hear my tough questions and answer me honestly.
If your tough questions are anything like, "Should I attempt to pursue a relationship with this person who is doing their job, which is to entertain me in exchange for my money?" the answer is no.

I implore you to read through these threads started by men in similar shoes: here, here, and here. There are countless others. Bottom line, she's doing her job, and nothing more. Enjoy it for what it is, but it is ill-advised to think it is anything else.

Hello, everyone! I'm Hazel and I have just become a cam girl. I love it so far! It's been interesting and fun and challenging, still learning, striving to be my best every day. I joined to read advice and to get to know other cam girls and fun people. Kisses to all!

Another cam viewer here. Been helping out a friend in her room and found this board trying to find out some info for her. Amber has a great thing going here and I thought I should join up.

I'm lilysasharose. Just call me lily. I'm a new cam girl on camsoda.com. I'm petite with tattoos and a dirty personality come join me.!