AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi Everyone!!!

I'm finally looking to commit to this full time! I've been on and off for the past few years and have realized that this is the only job I've had that I really do enjoy.

My name is Nadia! I'm 23 from the US! :)

Love making new friends. So if you ever want to talk, I'm your girl!

Hallo
I'm Stephanie Bonham Carter. I'm a part time UK cammer on MFC and Stream mate.
I'm hoping to get tips and tech troubleshooting from the forums. I would also love to meet a local model friend I can hang out with.

Good evening all! I'm Kira, 19 going on 20 in August. Been camming for a very short while, only about 2 months. But I've been producing clips independently for almost a year, as well as selling content thru onlyfans, offering niteflirt services and doing online domination.

Ever since I was young, sexwork always drew me in! I'm so happy to be a part of something I've always been fascinated with and loved and I hope to someday be a full time sexworker.

In my free time, I love immersing myself in nature (when it's not cold out!), binging on Netflix, smoking, and cuddling with my fiance.

TL;DR: 19 almost 20, new camgirl old clip maker/findom

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

Hahahah Oh my gosh!! Face masking it up right now and reading posts on this site! Will post a new picture later hahahha
I will also post more later! Just wanted to get verified while i was on this site hahah

Site: Stripchat
Link: https://stripchat.com/gabbydaniels
Identifying Feature: Blue eyes!!

Attachments

• signphoto.JPG
    signphoto.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 8
Helloooooooo! I’m Callie!

I’m from South Texas, and I used to cam back in 2013 but it was super casual and I didn’t bother to look into it too much. WELL, I’M BACK BITCHES! I quit my job (for unrelated reasons) and am wanting to become a career cam model. So I’ll be here. For like a month. Taking a crash course in what to do, what not to do, how to start, where to start, what to charge, etc.! SUPER awesome stuff so far!

Hahahah Oh my gosh!! Face masking it up right now and reading posts on this site! Will post a new picture later hahahha
I will also post more later! Just wanted to get verified while i was on this site hahah

Site: Stripchat
Link: https://stripchat.com/gabbydaniels
Identifying Feature: Blue eyes!!
Once you're eligible you'll need to post in this thread - https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/model-verification-requests.27650/ - make sure to read the post. :)

Hello, I’m Jade. I go by Princess Yenu in my room. I’m a new cam girl on Chaturbate. Today will actually be my second day camming! I’m excited to get to know the community.

Hii im very new to camming, litterally just starting out and atm doing research and just wanted to introduce myself :) So, hi im Lexi, sorry im not really good with introductions..

Attachments

• IMG_20180116_143344_872.jpg
    IMG_20180116_143344_872.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 4
Hi guys im glad i found this forum i Just started on Chaturbate in November, so 2 months now! It has been alot of fun, hoping to do this full time once my last pay gets sorted out! Name is Jasmine 24 years old :)

I'm Seda, and I figured I'd sign up because I've spent like a month trawling this forum for ideas, ahaha. I'm a super newb on Chaturbate as of today.

Hello all my name is Anonymous E. I'm 22, a student, catmom, a model in streamate and hoping to start up at chaturbate for the first time, but the site looks very confusing, so I am here hoping to get some help :c. If I don't do chaturbate, I want to maybe start up my asmr youtube channel this year. I'm Stella_kittyxo on Streamate. I recently left working for a studio so I'm an independent model and It's a great feeling, no wonder lots of other models always look happy while camming, it's been great ever since I left.

I never had a cam session with Amber but generally came across this page years ago and by far I found the content interesting so I joined to ask for help and advice. Cam girls make great therapist.

Hi everyone!
I am new here. I have a problem. My account was banned artificially. I worked in a studio, and then left. Now, they are not letting me work by banning my account artificially. They told it to my face: that they are banning me and won't let me work. What to dooooo?

Hi Guys! I have decided to be a CamGirl and wanted to see how much i could learn from anyone before starting! Im 21 yrs old and really excited.

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

Hey hey hey. Bleachprincess is my name! Super excited to have found this site. Hope I can help others and get some great ideas from everyone. Xoxox

Hi I’m wolf, a new member on mfc, and new to cams in general. Stumbled on this site while searching for ways on how to be a good chat room citizen, since I really have no idea what I’m doing and don’t want to make a fool of myself/make any faux pas in somebody’s room. Looked around various threads here and really like the positive and supportive community.

We are a complicated duo that loves life and like-minded individuals, we began our own personal journey two years ago to understand ourselves and grow together empowered with amazing insight.

Our aim is to live life without being judgemental, laugh more and enjoy our journey let's face it life is just a gift we should enjoy each day we are on this beautiful planet.

We want to create a place that has something a little different like controlled and monitored Candii Cam sites for potential entrepreneurs who enjoy what they do.

Our rules are fun, crazy, imaginative, creative, we want you to be part of our journey in life by sharing your thoughts, dreams, creative spirits and help us create a better place for everyone that loves to just do what they want to do.

My personal vision in the next 12 months is to create great Candii Cams for women and men to be Empowered by evolving yourself this is easy and I can show you how to do that if you're interested.

Imagine a journey of feeling confident, empowered as in individual, not allow others to mock you by their incredible tones of disappointment.

At the end of your day "What they think of you is None of your Business", plus, if you enjoy whatever you do then embrace your individuality and do it.

If any of you are interested in joining our Cam's (pending at the moment) send me a message and I will definitely help you with embracing your own amazing, positive journey of whatever that may be...

my name is anatomica doll! i'm a novice camgirl (november 2017), and i hope to branch out to ascend beyond the cosmos. it's been wondrous since i decided to dive into the cam community. it's a pleasure to meet you all.~

Hii Everyone!!

I'm Aayda_Heart!

:h:Born in Canada and still very new to Webcam Modeling
:h:I have attempted before to get into Webcam Modeling but when I wasn't successful at first,
:h:I felt discourage and that I WAS NOT PRETTY ENOUGH to be a model.

:h:After reading a lot and studying from AmberCutie...:h:

:h:I finally found enough success to make this a FULL-TIME CAREER!

:h:I LOVE MAKING NEW FRIENDS! PROMO FOR PROMO? SNAPCHAT TAKE-OVERS ANYONE?

:h: I am always looking for AFFILIATES and I still need a MODERATOR!

My Twitter - @AaydaHeart
:h:I have a website created with ModelCentro:
- AaydaHeart.com
:h:I have a Premium Snapchat For Sale: - Fancentro.com/Aayda_Heart

I Am a Webcam Model On Several Websites Such As:

:h: Chaturbate - Chaturbate.com/Aayda_Heart
:h: MyFreeCams - Profiles.MyFreeCams.Com/Aayda_Heart
:h: Streamate - Streamate.com/cam/AaydaHeart/?langchoice=en

COME SAY HI!

Hi everyone, my name is Calvin [I also respond to Cal], I've been broadcasting/modeling on Chaturbate since late November/early December, and I've been really enjoying it, though it has been a little slow for me. I'm a sensitive boy who is happy when other people are happy. Joining a forum feels very 2005 to me, but I'm excited to get deeper into the community. My model name is kindestboy79.