AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
HI, all!!! Sannity here, and I am going insane. I am trying to become a model, I am doing my research however I really just cannot find answers, I am the type who does the full research on everything. Is there a model that will help me!! I have a million questions!! please message me (crying emoji face)

Hi, we are Alice and Caleb, a young couple how had a profile in Chaturbate and is trying to get some money and fun
We would like had full acces to ambercutie to get informations, tutorials and learn more and more to be better in our shows
We love to talk
Thank u xoxo

Hi there! Nina here... I recently got into camming and like probably everybody else here, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed! I've only started on CB so far and I'm just hoping to learn from all the beautiful and wise performers on this forum!

HI all! I'm new to AmberCutie..I am here because I am venturing into the crazy world of foot fetish work. I am new to camming and could use all the information I could get! I also adore all things vintage, specifically from the 50s and 60s (MCM). My entire home is furnished in vintage style from head to toe, hah. I also plan to incorporate some of my vintage fetish into my foot fetish work. Again, any insight and info into the foot fetish world is much welcomed!

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
Hi my name is John Young i am here for relationship advice into regards to models i live Atlanta Georgia i am 35, i was on chatturbate i was keen on one model which i will not reveal because of privacy and i don't want to hurt my chances with her if any, but she did admit to me she was going along with the client /model thing, she said you really do like me? To be continued

Reactions: coltsfan999
Hi all I'm Vixenette from Australia. I have been doing all my research on camming and have been filling a notebook with ideas etc. About to start on CB this week hopefully. About to set up my new twitter/tumblr and snapchat.
I'm reading as much here as I can and will start to comment and ask questions on threads now that I have introduced myself.
I am getting into this because I love showing off and being watched. Love flirting and chatting and sexual innuendo. My biggest concern is that I am more mature at 45 years old. I am hoping that I can find a niche market of people wanting to chat to and watch someone my age. Any other older ladies out there or even any other Aussies on here?
This place seems to be a great resource and I'm loving reading as much as I can.

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

Hi! I hope I'm doing this right.

Attachments

• ACF.jpg
    ACF.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 8
I am Gabi I am 18 and just getting involved in the femdom scene. I am here to maybe get some advice. I am hoping to build up my confidence after my first and relationship ended in a rather bad breakup. So please be kind.

Just saying hello. New here but not new to cam. Really cool site.

I get the reference but not the relevance, if that makes sense.

Hello! My model name is Beezlbabe (a misspelling of Beelzebabe, consequence of drunken me trying to set up accounts online.) I'm a 19 yr old camgirl, been camming since a few months after I turned 18. Never really did anything special just showed my goodies online to make money to escape and abusive situation. But I realized that I actually enjoy camming quite a lot, so I decided to reboot my image online, and I'm on my way to hopefully becoming successful in the world of sex work.
I am currently only on MFC, but I have used other sites in the past. I'm excited to learn tips and tricks to improve my business!

HI! My name is Sage and I'm a MFC model of almost a year. I love the beach, the snow, and having fun while I work. I also run a web design business that caters to MFC models so I figured what better place to meet other models and help them out than here? I'm excited to meet new people and make some friends!

I'm Bruno Ghia. A big fan of Amber. I will never forget when I first watched her sway her hips and then dowse her body with oil and dance. OMG, I was out of retirement and a teenager again.