1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by AmberCutie, Mar 3, 2010.

1. s3xXy

Hey it's s3xXy girrrl here.... Luv to be your sexxxy fuk slut.. Come play with me!!!

2. Elektra King

Hey y’all My name is Elektra King and i’m new to the world of camming! I have been doing my research and have found AFC to be a very supportive community so I thought I should proceed by introducing myself! I will be doing my first cam show on monday 12 pm - 6 pm EST on MFC ☺️

Can’t wait to make friends in this community!

3. laurxryder93

Cam Model

Hey everyoneee. I'm Lauren and I'm one of those genuine girl-next-door types. I'm shy af in real life but love expressing myself in this way. I'm into alt rock music, traveling, and photography (of all types). Looking to make some friends and learn a bit!

4. Charlotte_SP

Cam Model

Hey guys I'm Charlotte. Been camming sporadically on CB for a month or so. trying to organise my time to make it more of a consistent thing. I already feel proud to be a part of this community of strong-ass women. (and men)

5. bella deluxe

hey everyone nice to meet you! cant wait to be a part of this community,
    follow me on twitter @belladeluxeaw
    manyvids - BellaDeluxe
    adultwork - 3788170

6. coltsfan999

V.I.P. Member

Howdy. I don't really like the Colts. The amount of 9s at the end of my name may be variable. And mostly just trying to stay on a lower profile. I will enjoy everyone's antics otherwise!

• Like Like x 1
  7. MacGirlver

Cam Model

Hi I'm MacGirlver aka Charlotte Rose. I am on Chaturbate.

I recently started camming (just did my 3rd show). I am here to learn, learn, learn as much as I can about camming.

I'm usually forum lurker, but will try to be active so I can get into the famed Models Only board.

8. 52 kisses

What a rude group of people. Musial
    Rude people and made for models not members

• WTF?! WTF?! x 2
    • Facepalm Facepalm x 1
    • Take a chill pill Take a chill pill x 1
    • Bad Troll Attempt Bad Troll Attempt x 1
  9. Onyx Ambers

Hey I'm Onyx, but I go by Nyx too! I've been doing the tumblr nsfw model thing for a while and have some clips for sale through there, but recently I've been trying to expand into camming too! I've done about 4 shows and I feel like I could really use some help from the models only board!

10. TexMuscleJock

Cam Model

Welcome! I'm new here as well, but not quite so new on CB. You'll love Chaturbate - you can find a really great community of fans on there. I certainly have. Best to you with your shows!

11. mariaberlin

i am mariaberlin i am new here, i come from berlin

12. twinscabins

sara here :h: new camgirl since october 2017 looking for guidance and more friends :h:3

13. alexa_renee

i'm alexa . i don't know what i'm doing .

14. AmberCutie

AmberCutie I AM NOT A SUPPORT PERSON FOR CHATURBATE.
    Staff Member Cam Model

What's your problem?

15. Sanity

HI, all!!! Sannity here, and I am going insane. I am trying to become a model, I am doing my research however I really just cannot find answers, I am the type who does the full research on everything. Is there a model that will help me!! I have a million questions!! please message me (crying emoji face)

16. aliceandcaleb420

Hi, we are Alice and Caleb, a young couple how had a profile in Chaturbate and is trying to get some money and fun
    We would like had full acces to ambercutie to get informations, tutorials and learn more and more to be better in our shows
    We love to talk
    Thank u xoxo

17. NinaM

Hi there! Nina here... I recently got into camming and like probably everybody else here, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed! I've only started on CB so far and I'm just hoping to learn from all the beautiful and wise performers on this forum!

18. Meg-A-Lo-Maniac

HI all! I'm new to AmberCutie..I am here because I am venturing into the crazy world of foot fetish work. I am new to camming and could use all the information I could get! I also adore all things vintage, specifically from the 50s and 60s (MCM). My entire home is furnished in vintage style from head to toe, hah. I also plan to incorporate some of my vintage fetish into my foot fetish work. Again, any insight and info into the foot fetish world is much welcomed!

19. John Young

John Young Deactivated Account

Hi my name is John Young i am here for relationship advice into regards to models i live Atlanta Georgia i am 35, i was on chatturbate i was keen on one model which i will not reveal because of privacy and i don't want to hurt my chances with her if any, but she did admit to me she was going along with the client /model thing, she said you really do like me? To be continued

20. Jesskerzz

hey peeps I'm Jess. I've done camming on diffrent sites but damn this one is slightly frustrating

21. dfwknight

.Sometime Director, producer and actor for DFWKnight.com 18 years in and still having a blast. I do most of my work in Dallas and Tampa but do travel a couple of times a month.

22. AmberCutie

AmberCutie I AM NOT A SUPPORT PERSON FOR CHATURBATE.
    Staff Member Cam Model

Just a reminder. I AM Ambercutie.

This is ACF. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. vixenette

Cam Model

Hi all I'm Vixenette from Australia. I have been doing all my research on camming and have been filling a notebook with ideas etc. About to start on CB this week hopefully. About to set up my new twitter/tumblr and snapchat.
    I'm reading as much here as I can and will start to comment and ask questions on threads now that I have introduced myself.
    I am getting into this because I love showing off and being watched. Love flirting and chatting and sexual innuendo. My biggest concern is that I am more mature at 45 years old. I am hoping that I can find a niche market of people wanting to chat to and watch someone my age. Any other older ladies out there or even any other Aussies on here?
    This place seems to be a great resource and I'm loving reading as much as I can.

24. LittleRedLips

Hi! I hope I'm doing this right.

Attached Files:

• ACF.jpg
      ACF.jpg
      File size:
      202.5 KB
      Views:
  25. LittleRedLips

Attached Files:

• ACF.jpg
      ACF.jpg
      File size:
      202.5 KB
      Views:
  26. emmasexytime

Banhammered

Hi, i am emma. I used to cam but have now just focused on creating websites and marketing.

27. Gab1

I am Gabi I am 18 and just getting involved in the femdom scene. I am here to maybe get some advice. I am hoping to build up my confidence after my first and relationship ended in a rather bad breakup. So please be kind.

28. Headon69

Hello amber :) im Rob

29. kawaii_nikki

Hi, I'm just staring out as a cam girl! Really looking forward to being my own boss and meeting some cool new people!! I love anime, music, reading, hiking, yoga, food, and coffee!! :D

• Like Like x 1
  30. Starbbw

Cam Model

Just saying hello. New here but not new to cam. Really cool site.