AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I am Eden! I just started camming about 2 weeks ago. I've been wanting to start for quite some time now though. Oh yeah and I'm obsessed with black cats :)

hey! im Katt,Canadian, 38, 2 years on CB and started camming on two pay sites 19 years ago when the cam girls were paid just for the hour, and it was 60 second (then 30) refresh!! Reading this forum a while, just finally joined...HIYA!

Really? 60 second refresh? It must have been like posing for a slide show. lol. I'll bet you have some good stories. Is there a forum thread on cam-history?

I'm a model. How many more posts do I need before I can verify for Models Only section? Can I also PM it to you as I do not want to post my profile here publicly but keep it private.

I would prefer to post in the section away from "members" and talk business....

Reactions: Quinnsquirt35
Really? 60 second refresh? It must have been like posing for a slide show. lol. I'll bet you have some good stories. Is there a forum thread on cam-history?
well you sure had to make sure you weren't making a weird face or contorting oddly.....cause it would stare you back in the face for a full 60 seconds...ehhehe. I have only good stories ...it was a good time. You always got paid for the hour, so there was no sitting around waiting for tips if you were horny and rip roaring to get finger or 5 in you....

Reactions: Starman
Hey guys! We are a couple that's new @ this.. We are on chaturbate and testing and doing all the mistakes and yee.. Check us out.. Just send a pm if it's anything. :) Btw, any cam model that is in thailand atm??

xoxo

Hey I'm Brian, I'm a computer programmer who honestly doesn't watch that many cams, but I do have friends who cam and I've helped them with stuff on their pages before. But I'm currently working on a really fun new project that should become a powerful tool for cam girls. What I'm looking for is a few girls opinion on the idea. I obviously wont ask for any payment or any content until the site is complete of course. But the idea is for this site to become a central hub for cam girls to make a consolidated profile page and link all the sites they cam on, post a schedule if they follow one, link to any other websites they have hosted videos etc.

If you'd be kind enough to help me out in making this website please send me an email camstarspro@gmail.com. Also if you help me out, I will gladly help you add floating links or cool styles and images to your cam site page. Like the hovering links everyone seems to want on their chaturbate room.

Oh the actual help would just be me sending screenshots of what I'm working on and you providing input. What you like, what you don't like. Ultimately this site would be useful for cam girls, I'll make the ad money, but I'm making a tool for you, so I'd like your input.

Thanks to anyone willing to help out!

Hello! My name is Nicolette... I am a, "new", cam model. Sorta been looking and trying...(SCARED) but I love to talk so I know I will do great. Once I dive in. But for now I need HELP!

Hello! I am Kate, i am cam girl, just started on mfc, before i was activ on streamate, from time to time on camcontacts. I found this forum very useful and friendly. I hope you do not mind my joining...

my name is dave, i live in atlanta, currently in school for A+ certification. My last 2 roomates cammed n kinda got me into the whole cam thing. Ive worked in the past as a camera man in the adult industry with xcitement magazine and minor stuff with digital playground. Worked with a few big actresses like jesse jane and teagan presley.

I'm Maia ("my-uh"), and I'm looking to get started with camming and selling clips and photos online! I'm hoping the more experienced ladies can help me out with advice, I'd really appreciate it! :angelic:

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
I'm a loser that has given a model 15 grand and has been dumped.

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

Hey y’all My name is Elektra King and i’m new to the world of camming! I have been doing my research and have found AFC to be a very supportive community so I thought I should proceed by introducing myself! I will be doing my first cam show on monday 12 pm - 6 pm EST on MFC ☺️

Can’t wait to make friends in this community!

Hey everyoneee. I'm Lauren and I'm one of those genuine girl-next-door types. I'm shy af in real life but love expressing myself in this way. I'm into alt rock music, traveling, and photography (of all types). Looking to make some friends and learn a bit!

Hey guys I'm Charlotte. Been camming sporadically on CB for a month or so. trying to organise my time to make it more of a consistent thing. I already feel proud to be a part of this community of strong-ass women. (and men)

Howdy. I don't really like the Colts. The amount of 9s at the end of my name may be variable. And mostly just trying to stay on a lower profile. I will enjoy everyone's antics otherwise!

Reactions: AmberCutie
Hi I'm MacGirlver aka Charlotte Rose. I am on Chaturbate.

I recently started camming (just did my 3rd show). I am here to learn, learn, learn as much as I can about camming.

I'm usually forum lurker, but will try to be active so I can get into the famed Models Only board.

I'm a loser that has given a model 15 grand and has been dumped.
What a rude group of people. Musial

Rude people and made for models not members

Hey I'm Onyx, but I go by Nyx too! I've been doing the tumblr nsfw model thing for a while and have some clips for sale through there, but recently I've been trying to expand into camming too! I've done about 4 shows and I feel like I could really use some help from the models only board!

Hi I'm MacGirlver aka Charlotte Rose. I am on Chaturbate.

I recently started camming (just did my 3rd show). I am here to learn, learn, learn as much as I can about camming.

I'm usually forum lurker, but will try to be active so I can get into the famed Models Only board.

Welcome! I'm new here as well, but not quite so new on CB. You'll love Chaturbate - you can find a really great community of fans on there. I certainly have. Best to you with your shows!