1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by AmberCutie, Mar 3, 2010.

1. LunaSparkles

Hey lovelies~!! I'm Luna Sparkles!! I've been camming on CB for just over a year now, and have been an anonymous lurker in times of need on the AC forums!! Thanks so much for all the advice!! This place was a bit of a godsend when I was just starting out!!

2. Daddyskink

Hey i'm daddyskink on chaturbate.
    This is my second go at camming, did it originally for a week a while ago and now I am giving it another crack.

So far it is going pretty decently, only problem is I am shithouse when it comes to html and design

3. Missval

Hi!

I'm Val and i have been on and off cam a couple of times. I am back at it now:) so glad i found this forum, you can never know enough about camming!

4. inchoftip

idk who i am really i think im jus tfighuring that out

5. Rubyenraylls

Hi! I'm Ruby! I mostly make clips and I'm on NF but I was given a link here by a friend who said I might find support for online stuff.

Also camgirls rule.

6. GingAlice

Hi all I’m very very new to this I’m Alice!

7. Riri

Heyyy, new model here!

8. Yourdicklover

Hi im Lilith! MFC cammodel for a little over a year now. love to lurk lol idk what to say lol but hi!!!

9. SammySammy

Hi, my name is Samanta. I'm a new model on Chaturbate.
    I hope to find more answers here and some friends :)

10. sabrina_beck

Hello! I'm Sabrina. I've been working in the adult industry for the last three years, first as a sex shop employee and then as a stripper. I just started camming on MFC (Sabrina_Beck) and I really enjoy it! I've been really impressed by the support I've found in the camming community. Can't wait to jump into the model forums!

11. LaceyLawless

Oooohai! I am Miss Lacey Lawless, Amazon Prince--... I mean, MFC model! xD I enjoy gaming, the arts, practicing magick, flow arts, cooking, reading... I like a lot of stuff, really. I am a new camgirl on MFC, and am just trying to still kind of get the hang of things, although, I believe I'm starting out well. :)
    Thanks for these forums, Amber! I think all models should be as open and helpful as you are. :) :h:

12. JayDubyah

Hey I’m Jay, I’m the partner of a cam model and I’m here to get more of an open insight into the real world of camming from the perspective of the people who work within the field. I’m proud and supportive but also have some situational reservations at times. There isn’t really a non-meathead non-macho-bullshit resource/forum anywhere on the internet for camgirl boyfriends/girlfriends/partners so I’m hoping I will be welcome here to discuss different things. Perhaps I could porvide insight for girls who have partners that may worry what the other half feels at times? Cheers!

13. SmellieKellie_

Hey I'm Kellie. sup

14. dankforce1

Banhammered

hey im dank. Looking for a busty hot cam girl to parter with who needs an attractive hung male

15. Jane Patterson

Hi everyone,

I've been an exotic dancer for 8 years and I'm ready to transition to cam modeling. I've been pn MFC for about a week, and I still have a lot to learn. I can't wait to get to know some fellow models.

16. MandyJohnson

I am a new cam model, I currently work on a few different sites. But, I am having literally such bad luck lately. I really don’t understand why.... has anyone else had these problems? My first few weeks I made decent money, now I’m making hardly anything.

17. LunaJayde

Cam Model

Hey everyone! I'm LunaJayde, I worked for several months as a stripper before taking a break to get my all-around health back on track. I am set up on MFC and just need to actually go online! I'm also working on getting back into stripping, as I really enjoyed it. I have way too many interests and potential hobbies, I have a hard time focusing on just a couple! Mainly, I enjoy engaging in creative arts in various forms and functions. My passion is in advocacy for underrepresented and under-served groups, even if I'm just advocating in day-to-day conversations.

I've already learned so much in my few days of lurking on here and am looking forward to interacting more :)

18. Xavier

I'm Xavier. I absolutely love to watch cam girls.:happy:

19. stuftaminals

Hey there. I'm Abby. I am a fairly new model on Chaturbate and occasionally MFC. If anyone has any hints about promotion and making money in general I'd love to hear them :p

20. HippyMoon

Hi Everyone, I’m HippyMoon, brand new here, still figuring stuff out. I’m single and really love sexting and making new friends. I work a regular job full time but I also am a phone sex operator, sext and chat for side-hustle. ❤️

Attached Files:

21. OliveOyle

Hi!! I'm new on here, I'm Olive!!
    I'm a camgirl on MGF and ManyVids :h::h:

22. Violet_

Hi all!

I swear to God I had posted here and on one other thread so either I forgot I had an account and made a new one (thanks concussion) or I’m just blind!

I had some security issues so I’m now Exie_Adler on MFC and Nikki_Noir on Chaterbate. I haven’t been active much recently but I started last April and now am hoping to give this a real go.

I just signed up for Mygirlfund so we will see how that goes and I signed up for CamSoda a while back but the low traffic was killing me.

Anyways, hi!

23. SoCallMeMaeve

Cam Model

Hello everyone, I'm Maeve! I'm a new cam model on CB. I've been lurking here for a bit and finally decided to try and make some fellow model friends!

24. asexygingerlond

I am a new cam boy how long does chaturbate take to age verify

25. SoCallMeMaeve

Cam Model

It varies. Mine was verified within a few hours.

26. itsfaye

Cam Model

Hi! I'm Faye. I've been camming for about two weeks. I spent about a week on Streamatae and then tried out CB and I think I'm just gonna be camming there. I'm really enjoying it so far.

27. xjarheadxxx

28. Amaya

I'm Amaya ;)

29. david terrance

Hi there, I'm a graphic designer and javscript / html / php developer so I'm here to help you as much as I can. I've designed several profiles for some girls in CB and will be glad to share my expertise

30. xjarheadxxx

Welcome Everyone!!

• Like Like x 1