AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey I’m Jay, I’m the partner of a cam model and I’m here to get more of an open insight into the real world of camming from the perspective of the people who work within the field. I’m proud and supportive but also have some situational reservations at times. There isn’t really a non-meathead non-macho-bullshit resource/forum anywhere on the internet for camgirl boyfriends/girlfriends/partners so I’m hoping I will be welcome here to discuss different things. Perhaps I could porvide insight for girls who have partners that may worry what the other half feels at times? Cheers!

Hi everyone,

I've been an exotic dancer for 8 years and I'm ready to transition to cam modeling. I've been pn MFC for about a week, and I still have a lot to learn. I can't wait to get to know some fellow models.

I am a new cam model, I currently work on a few different sites. But, I am having literally such bad luck lately. I really don’t understand why.... has anyone else had these problems? My first few weeks I made decent money, now I’m making hardly anything.

Hey everyone! I'm LunaJayde, I worked for several months as a stripper before taking a break to get my all-around health back on track. I am set up on MFC and just need to actually go online! I'm also working on getting back into stripping, as I really enjoyed it. I have way too many interests and potential hobbies, I have a hard time focusing on just a couple! Mainly, I enjoy engaging in creative arts in various forms and functions. My passion is in advocacy for underrepresented and under-served groups, even if I'm just advocating in day-to-day conversations.

I've already learned so much in my few days of lurking on here and am looking forward to interacting more :)

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

Hi Everyone, I’m HippyMoon, brand new here, still figuring stuff out. I’m single and really love sexting and making new friends. I work a regular job full time but I also am a phone sex operator, sext and chat for side-hustle. ❤️

Attachments

• 64E89723-1897-4903-B793-7B7043100F5C.jpeg
    64E89723-1897-4903-B793-7B7043100F5C.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 2
Hi all!

I swear to God I had posted here and on one other thread so either I forgot I had an account and made a new one (thanks concussion) or I’m just blind!

I had some security issues so I’m now Exie_Adler on MFC and Nikki_Noir on Chaterbate. I haven’t been active much recently but I started last April and now am hoping to give this a real go.

I just signed up for Mygirlfund so we will see how that goes and I signed up for CamSoda a while back but the low traffic was killing me.

Anyways, hi!

Hello everyone, I'm Maeve! I'm a new cam model on CB. I've been lurking here for a bit and finally decided to try and make some fellow model friends!

Hi! I'm Faye. I've been camming for about two weeks. I spent about a week on Streamatae and then tried out CB and I think I'm just gonna be camming there. I'm really enjoying it so far.

I'm Amaya ;)

Hi there, I'm a graphic designer and javscript / html / php developer so I'm here to help you as much as I can. I've designed several profiles for some girls in CB and will be glad to share my expertise

Hi there all! Super new to camming, I lost my "real" job and turned to this for some quick cash.. currently only on CB, but crossing my fingers I figure out something

Hi there! I’m a new cam
Model on MFC just learning the ropes. I’m a raver, bodybuilder, dancer, and mostly a huge advocate for medical cannabis. I also am a mental health advocate. Blessed be my loves

Mhhh ... who am I??
Ok let's start:
I am the founder and CEO of a brand new service, DMCA Fist Responder
Logo01-We-Disturb-transparent.png

You can visit my site here

We are pretty new to the market and are serving our first customers.
The idea came up, because a very good friend, herself a pretty active webcam model from colombia, asked me for help in DMCA issues.
She had over 120,000 links on Google and was frustrated because she didn't have much success in removing pirated content. So I started with helping her to get all the stuff removed. I have to admit, that this job was really underestimated by me ;) It took me nearly two months to get at least most of the search engine results removed.

As a programmer I always thought of automating this process and how to collect experiences and data in database tables. Finally I started a project, invested in some outsourced programming skills to get a specialized crawler and the result is now online since 1st of July this year.

We too can't guarantee that all takedown requests will work, but with every failure we start to investigate even deeper to find the right contact to get the content removed. We are no dreamers and we are facing the challenges. We do not only rely on our crawlers but also do manual investigations and even do file takedown orders manually, if needed.
With every reported link, our knoweledge base grows. We are serving and protecting you, our customers.

The main difference between us and our competitors is, that we additionally offer a way for the fans of the cam models to help:
True fans do not consume the pirated content, but can find all the stuff in the internet which harms the privacy and income of you ... the webcam models. All they have to do is to register at our site to support models.

There is no direct connection between our customers and the fans. Fans have to request to be fan of a model on a webcam site. The model can then agree or decline. And even if the model agrees to get helped by a fan, no direct contact is possible. Fans report links to pirated content for a model. We do the rest.

Strict privacy is our major rule and we are acting under the GDPR.

And if a webcam model need a safe harbour we offer full anonymity against infringers. We offer, if needed a fully protected and encrypted eMail account. And all personal data is encrypted so that even if one breaches our security measures and steals our data, this data is safe and unreadable.

We really know the webcam business and listen to the needs of our customers. We try our best to be as complete as possible. We work on our programs on a daily basis and steadily improve our methods.

Different languages, same problem:
Como borrar videos de mi en internet?
How do I get my videos removed or deleted from internet?
Wie bekomme ich meine Videos aus dem Internet gelöscht?
Comment puis-je supprimer mes vidéos d'Internet?
Come posso eliminare i miei video da internet?

If you are un need, then give us a try!

And finally follow us on twitter

Thanks for reading me :)

Sven M
DMCA First Responder

Hello, I'm a new cam girl on chaturbate and have just been stalking these threads for the past few days for advice :p Currently a college student just trying to make a little extra money and open up more sexually.

hey,
i'm sky!
i've been camming on mfc for almost 2 months now (4 more days!) and i'm actually going full time as soon as my last 2 weeks are up at my job. things have going extremely well compared to how i thought they'd go, but i'm hoping to learn more using this forum (including how to even use a forum lol)

anyways, happy camming/watching!
sky wallace