AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi, I'm Jimmy. I've broadcasted a couple times, then got a little discouraged, but I'm looking to get back into it with a little more focus this time.
I ride bicycles, spin fire, dance, and I've been learning to code.
I'm pretty open, and love conversations about complex topics or simple ones!
(Plus, I really love being naked.)

Hello! My name's Amy but my friends call me Miley (we're friends, right?). I've been camming on SM for a year-ish, but pretty infrequently. I'm trying to get more serious about it now.

Hello everybody! I have been Chaturbating on and off since 2016 and lurking these forums for a while now.

Decided it's finally time to get verified since I'm now camming pretty much every day (including weekends).

My audience is growing, and so are the tips! But I'm really worried that you might not like me and I might not get verified on ACF, since I broadcast as a trans model, but don't identify as a woman at all. Sad to say it's only a fetish for me, and I mean no disrespect to all the trans girls out there for whom this isn't just a part-time roleplay gig, but full-time real life.

Would really like to know if this would impede my verification in any way. Thank you!

Hi I’m hydraheaux! I’m a newbie camgirl on Chaturbate and I’m new to the ambercutie forum as well! I like anime, videogames, and I like to art! I’m hoping to be a part of the community and have a support network as I continue camming!

Cam Model. Never "branded" because i'm on and off, but overall its been close to 10 years.
Most of you know me by my former MFC name, HoneyPott. I've also been RawHunny, LailyRose, LuckyBothwell, HPLustcraft, RebekahStrokes, and well perhaps another name too... I haven't tried all the cam sites but i'm working on it!
I'm in my 30's so does that put me in the MATURE category?!
Never Married, No kids and I feel so youthful :) Made a few mistakes and have learned a lot on this journey.

I LOVE chatting with other cam girls, there is so much that only we understand!
Send a message anytime! Thanks AmberCutie and all the other models who make this site so special!!!!

Hey! I’m DT. I’ve been camming for 2 months now and am enjoying it immensely. I never thought at 41, I’d be hanging out online with my top off as my job And to the girl above me, Honey, I’m firmly in the mature category.

Hi gang! I'm a straight boy who's just getting into camming and hanging out on CB! I have been a MFC and somewhat CB watcher for years now, and for some reason out of the blue i just set it up one night a few weeks ago and started at it. I think it's really interesting and kind of cathartic and mentally relieving--hard to explain but I'm sure some of y'all get it. I've been into different plugs and p-spot toys for a few years and it just seemed like a chill way to make a little scratch while I have some extra free time.

Had some ups and downs, and kinda had a bit of an incident that was actually kinda scary, but I don't really want to get into it now. But afterwards I did my research and after a little while I'm kinda wanna try to get back at it and start again more prepared and with a new name. I didn't have any choice. Unfortunately I had a pretty good first 2 weeks, and have a little over 1300 that I can't stand to lose.

I sent support an email from my gmail earlier today, and I understand its not a regular service that they offer -- but i'm really hoping that they're able to help me out and transfer my dear followers. Keeping the account around long enough to hopefully get a positive response--cross your fingers for me guys!

---

A bit more about me: I've been broadcasting with OBS and just figured out how to plug my mid-range Canon DSLR camera directly into my laptop for streaming!! I can even do picture-in-picture with the laptop webcam too. I'm really loving the personalization, format-building, and live production a lot. I started camming hoping to earn some extra $$$ for a new toy, but ended up being really inspired and fascinated, and not to mention all the surprising self esteem that the users have been giving me!

Hello
I am so much afraid that I am neither using my camming nick. I hope to find some help and answers here... I've been reading all your posts open to non-registrated users that talked about what I need but I need to know more. Please take care of me. I'm a newbie here and also as a camgirl.
Have a nice day

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

Hey all! I'm Zoe and I'm fairly new to the camming world, and found ACF this last week. :)

Right now I'm in Streammate, derping around a few days a week.

Hey! Cam model here currently streaming on CB as GingerLei. I guess I have been camming on and off for about 8 years now. My bf and I streamed together on CB but he ended up backing out and now I have my solo room which is fairly new! I hope I can make new friends here, learn some new tips about html, and be part of this amazing community. When I am not streaming I am working from home in real estate, playing video games (mostly dota and battlefield) and partying :h:

Hi everyone! My name is Lily and I have been camming on MFC for a little over a year now, and just started trying Chaturbate. One of the main reasons I joined here is to learn more about camming from other models experience & find inspiration to make my room even more fun. I really love this community & I want to learn as much as possible. :)

Good Afternoon everybody.
I'm Aura, I cam on Chaturbate and have been at it since May. I'm full-time and absolutely itching to really make my mark. So far I only have 1400 followers, but I didn't take advantage of the "new" tag like I should have.
I wanted to get my footing on this amazingly helpful blog and eventually get model verification; when I'm not camming, there's a good chance I'm out on a cruise or taking a nap in my room or the backyard. I love gardening and spoiling my pets whenever I can, and I hope to spread out to different sites and create content. :)

I'm the Camcritic. I spend tokens, watch a few cams, and tell you who is worthy of a watch, a follow, and who is just straight ripping you off. These are my opinions, but I am fair and impartial. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and can disagree.

Hey everyone! Im Mallory. I've been camming for a few months now with a friend. He actually came across this site researching the best ways to cam. He was so inspired by everyone and their stories that he said I HAD to join. Lol. Hoping to be part of the community and get some good advice and give it in return when I can.

Hey every one Ernest here. Average guy and sparky(electrician) from the great state of Texas. Really enjoy watching my fav girl Amber on cam. Looking forward to interacting with folks here.

Hi I am Arial Monroe and I am new here but I am excited to get to know slot of awesome new people. I am a sexy red headed bombshell of a hottie yes I am a bigger girl but that just means more of me to love. I love my sexiness and I know you will too.Bye bye for now until we meet on camera.

Hey i'm daddyskink on chaturbate.
This is my second go at camming, did it originally for a week a while ago and now I am giving it another crack.

So far it is going pretty decently, only problem is I am shithouse when it comes to html and design

Hi!

I'm Val and i have been on and off cam a couple of times. I am back at it now:) so glad i found this forum, you can never know enough about camming!

Hi! I'm Ruby! I mostly make clips and I'm on NF but I was given a link here by a friend who said I might find support for online stuff.

Also camgirls rule.

Hello! I'm Sabrina. I've been working in the adult industry for the last three years, first as a sex shop employee and then as a stripper. I just started camming on MFC (Sabrina_Beck) and I really enjoy it! I've been really impressed by the support I've found in the camming community. Can't wait to jump into the model forums!

Oooohai! I am Miss Lacey Lawless, Amazon Prince--... I mean, MFC model! xD I enjoy gaming, the arts, practicing magick, flow arts, cooking, reading... I like a lot of stuff, really. I am a new camgirl on MFC, and am just trying to still kind of get the hang of things, although, I believe I'm starting out well. :)
Thanks for these forums, Amber! I think all models should be as open and helpful as you are. :) :h:

Hey I’m Jay, I’m the partner of a cam model and I’m here to get more of an open insight into the real world of camming from the perspective of the people who work within the field. I’m proud and supportive but also have some situational reservations at times. There isn’t really a non-meathead non-macho-bullshit resource/forum anywhere on the internet for camgirl boyfriends/girlfriends/partners so I’m hoping I will be welcome here to discuss different things. Perhaps I could porvide insight for girls who have partners that may worry what the other half feels at times? Cheers!