AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi I'm Rollerguy, I'm a long time MFCs member (about 5 yrs off and on), and an admirer of Cam Models everywhere. I also enjoy uploading images, image edits (Such as my avatar Wafflewow) and gifs. Feel free to say Hi, i'll probably follow your Twitter. :)

Hello everyone! My name is Clara, and I go by clara_chan on Chaturbate!

I started camming 2 months ago and I can honestly say that my experience has been nothing short of a blessing.

I’ve decided to come out from my shell of lurking and finally introduce myself. I hope to be a part of this community of wonderful people! c:

Hey y'all I'm Demi! I'm looking to get into camming very soon (I got the lights, just need a camera!) I cammed for a very short while literal years ago but I'm in a place where working for someone else isn't the best thing for me. After weeks of research, I decided that I have the personality and the charm to do well in this industry! I'm sure that this forum will be a lifeline for me in my new career!

Love and lollipops,
Demi

Hey I'm Fiona! I started my cam journey on CB for about 3 months at first and am now trying to transition to MFC! I enjoy the friendly vibe on MFC and I don't experience as many people pressuring or trying to take advantage of me. I would love to learn some tips and tricks and meet some new friends within the community! Thanks for reading :h:

Hi everyone! I’m Squee, I am not a “camgirl” exactly, but I do sell videos,clips,and photo sets on ManyVids, and have been a Cosplay Deviant model for years. I was looking for a place to gather/share information about specific “sexworker” things, so here I am!

Hello!
I've finally summoned up the courage to introduce myself here, haha. I'm pretty new to the whole forum thing so please bear with me while I learn!

You can call me Cherry, or Alicia. I've been camming, creating videos, and selling fetish items for a year and a half now.
I started off camming on Chaturbate etc, which then moved into creating videos and selling panties (as well as other items) due to frequent requests. That has been a whirlwind of sexy fun, let me tell ya!

I'm currently taking a break from cam due to a crazy vanilla work schedule and health issues, but I certainly love what I do and have met some wonderful people during my time doing so!

Aside from the sexy stuff, I'm a shy dork with a bit of an edge. The way to my heart is to talk nerdy to me- totally love LOTR, Star Wars, GOT, etc. I'm a bit of a crazy cat lady, and when I'm not working you'll find me curled up (most likely half nude) with a blanket, tea, and Netflix.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Nice to meet everyone!

I'm a Cam Girl. My name is Bambi, people call me Bam. I'd like to be able to participate in the conversations here, help the community with insights and get advice from the industry veterans. I'm very nerdy, I like things the proper way... but I'm also not stuck up. I love joking about EVERYTHING, even things we shouldn't joke about. I just think humour is the best medicine when life's fucked up. And life is almost always fucked up. so... yeah.. I want to be funny and bring joy, smiles and laughter into people's lives!

There's also this podcast called Other People's Lives where they interview strangers they find on the internet with "interesting" lives (or lives they find interesting). In one, they interview a camgirl who's also a sugar baby

Sorry for the late reply. Got cold feet about camming, then an actual cold (still recovering from that). Thanks for sharing these, I'll definitely check them out.

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)
JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)

Hello everyone. My name is Liss Noir, but I also go under the name Ms Construed. I have decided on a name change for professional purposes because the 'Ms' names tend to only be associated with femdoms (which I am) but doesn't leave much room for improvement/changes. Also, no one can seem to spell or pronounce it :facepalm: So anyways I have been in the sex industry for over 8 years now, but I truly am looking to step up my game. I have dabbled in camming and phone sex, but I am truly passionate about clip and content (mp3's, pics, etc) producing. :hi:

Hi there! My name is Summer Renae, I'm a transsexual cam model from upstate NY, US. I'm a "sweet but naughty trans milf," :cat: and I really enjoy interacting with my audience. I started camming in May of this year, and I haven't looked back. In the past, I have cammed on Flirt4Free and Streamate, but lately I cam pretty much exclusively on Chaturbate under the handle ts_qt. I sell videos on CB, Clips4Sale and ManyVids, and am hoping to get into some professional productions. I'm also getting ready to dabble in making some 3D VR content. I came across ACF a few months ago looking for some advice on something or another, and I was happy to find a friendly and knowledgeable community. I'm working on figuring out how to improve my hourly income, and on not spending all my money on new equipment, toys, and clothes. :giggle: I'd love to make friends with other models here, and learn from your experiences. And hopefully, I will have something useful to contribute of my own.

Cheers!

Yay lots of great posts on this page! Welcome, everybody!

Hey guys I'm not sure if I ever wrote an intro post in here so I just wanted to say hi! I've been in the adult industry of and on since 2009. I'm now focused on making content on the many sites im apart of! Can't wait to get involved!

Hello, all you beauties!! :inlove: We are a married couple from Tennessee who enjoys camming together!! My hubby is a 43-year-old Marine, ex-detective, and on the SWAT team when we lived in North Carolina!! We have been married for 8 and a half years, going on 9!! We started camming a couple of months ago. We're ready to use our CB account now that we have gotten to understand more about the camming world!! I was so freaking excited to find you and all this information!! I can't wait to post and do as much reading in the next two days as possible!! Thank you for creating this!!

:h:~D & P~:h:

Hello!
My name is Christina and I am a (trans) cam model from Norway. I used to do some camming for fun every now and then a few years back. Then I had a long break until I recently decided to start again. this time I am serious and putting in alot more effort in both the quality and quantity of the shows.
I joined these forums because I would like to meet other cam models to share experiences, knowledge and get inspired. Also it is nice to feel like I am part of a community.