AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey everyone! I am BigDOmaha. I live in Nebraska and have been solo camming on CB here and there for about a year now. I've been a member of MFC for a long time and have met some great people from there! I'm always looking for more friends and to expand my networking in the community. I do have a salary full time job so camming is a side gig for me.

❤❤

Hi friends, I'm Sienna! I live in Canada, I am a full-time adult entertainer and I am getting into camming this winter. Right now my work research gets to be staring at beautiful women all day, I fucking love it. I've never been into WOW but I am a HUGE Tolkien nerd and was a beta tester for Lord of the Rings Online back in the day. I challenge any of you to Tolkien trivia.

I am looking to build up a community of great girls, so find me here! https://twitter.com/siennalovesu

Hi, I'm Ambertakes! I'm 28 years old and I've only been camming for about 6 months! I am a sub at heart because i really enjoy being told what to do, and camming does just that! I'm from Georgia but now I'm living in Miami, Florida. I am currently camming on streamates, bongacams and www.cheeks4weeks.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess what.... I'm back again after a long 2 year break. I went back to corporate Accounting and it was sucking the life out of me. My partner and I broke up and I pretty much just went fuck it. I'm going back to working from home and working my own hours! - So hello. :)

Hi I’m Anna. I’m a trans female model on streamate under the name Wastie_69. The name was actually a nickname my ex teased me with because I like to drink and smoke pot. I like to cook, crochet, disc golf, and skateboard. I also love sex and BDSM culture. I cam to supplement my income and save enough for my surgery, I’m usually on about 16 hours a week and make roughly 25 $/hr. I’m here to learn how to improve my stream to gain more customers and regulars. I’m looking forward to interacting more on this site and eventually getting verified!

Hi!! I am brytta! I have had an account on this forum for 3 years but am just posting in this now. I was camming for two months a little over a year ago and stopped due to life shit. I am now at it again on chaturbate. Basically, just a newbie cam girl trying to figure the cam world out. Gonna dig deep into the chaturbate unofficial support thread.

Hello! I'm Lizzy, I cammed on MFC for 5 months then took a break 6 months ago due to computer issues. I'm coming back and want to cam on chaturbate and MFC again, but I'm starting from scratch since I lost most of my following.

Hey guys my names Jake. I am a Straight Cam Model On @chaturbate. I'm sort of new to the industry and just trying to get my name out there. I would say I'm a pretty decent looking guy who just so happens to be well endowed :D I'm currently looking for some female in the industry to shoot content with. Feel free to message or reply here. I think I'm allowed to post links so here they are. Enjoy :D
My Links:
Cam: http://chaturbate.com/zimmerxex11
Videos: http://zimmerxex11.manyvids.com
Snap: http://Fancentro.com/zimmerxex11
Wishlist: http://a.co/g3GhPiV

Attachments

• IMG_1673.JPG
    IMG_1673.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 1
Hi everyone, I'm very excited to be here and get to know more about this community. A little about me: I'm a HUGE nerd/gamer. Right now I'm playing Black Ops 4, mainly zombies, and am loving it so far! I look forward to learning more about the members here and seeing what I can contribute.

Hi everyone! My husband and I started performing around three months ago so we're still learning our way around. We're mostly active on streamate, skyprivate and myfetishcammodels.

Looks like there's a lot of information buried in these forums so I better start reading!

Hello everyone.

I am new to camming and am a MtF. Currently, I have a high quality yeti and logitech camera, but not much else. Any tips/tricks to get noticed or get tips would be extremely helpful.

Hi new to this forum, I am interested to know how much camgirls get paid per minute from other countries compared to US or UK, for example it cost £1.99gbp and if am correct $1.99dollars per minute on Livejasmin, for example say Bulgaria,Romania or Ukraine places where its alot cheaper to live and am only guessing it may be cheaper to purchase credits, do the cam models get paid the currency exchange rate from where ever there customer is from or do they get a set rate per minute in the country they live? Thanks in advance any help would be appreciated

I'm Astrid, I'm a cam model from Canada who just joined this site as I'm looking to be more active and chat with others in the industry.

I love music, gaming, and exploring this newer (to me) world that I until now have only dabbled in occasionally.

Feel free to drop a note and say hi!

I'm really friendly :)