1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by AmberCutie, Mar 3, 2010.

1. maxved

Hello hello, i've registered here some time ago.
    Have problem with cosmo. Previous payment came through with no problem. this one got turned back to chaturbate. It all started after this recent login code reset.
    Hope that somebody from @CosmoPayment will answer, because I'm waiting for the mods to accept my post in different thread..

2. yvessatanlaurent

Hey! My name is Gigi and I have been camming for a little over a month on chaturbate. I found this site while browsing the web and thought it would be useful for me to make some new friends who also cam model ! I look forward to meeting new people and reading the forum ❣️

• Like Like x 1
  3. MissLovelyMess

Hi everyone, I’m MissLovelyMess (MsLovelyMess on MFC), I’m about a month into camming, and quite enjoying it. But I have soooo many questions. Hoping to meet other models and get some advice and make some friends! Xoxo MLM

• Like Like x 1
  4. marieplays

Hey all! I go by the stage name Marie and it's nice to meet all of you! I've been on Chaturbate for about a week now, and I enjoy it a lot more than I thought I would, lmao .

I want to be a part of this forum to learn more about the camming world, give/receive advice and support, and possibly make a few friends.

I look forward to talking to all of you in the future! :hi:

• Like Like x 1
  5. madelinee

Well, I am Madeline, from Brazil. I am new on Camming ( 9 months til now) and I am very happy even that this month things are going very hard :( ahahaha

Like my friend say here before..I want to give advices and receive them too. I think the camming world is a crazy incredible things that has just began for me.

Kiss and thanks, I am loving this forum, it is amazing!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. SerenaHotwife

Hiya! I’m Serena! Canadian chaturbate model, hotwife and my account is shared with my hubby and some friends as well! So we do, female, male and couple shows on chaturbate.

I’m a tall, blonde with blue eyes. I love dancing and cooking. I’ve been creepy this forum since I started camming(just about a month ago) and I’m happy to join in on the fun!
    Thanks! ♥️

• Like Like x 1
  7. andreathai

Hi everyone,

My name is Andrea webcam model on chaturbate i found Amber on google when i was looking to solve some issues on chaturbate.

Thanks for your very usefull forum i really appreciate.

• Like Like x 1
  8. respect947

Hey I’m Mitchell and I’m here to see why my account got banned with the username respect947

9. MalloryRiley

Hi! I'm Mallory. I've been camming since August. I have accounts on MFC and CB, but primarily use MFC. I'm also in college studying behavioral psychology and want to get a doctorate in it someday.

• Like Like x 2
  10. SizeDoubled

Cam Model

Sizedoubled here..

Name spoils the secret haha. Been chaturbating a bit over a year. Was doing it with my gf sometimes but we’re not together anymore. So it’s a solo show now. Finally all setup in a new home too now so I’m chaturbating again..

Otherwise I’m just a regular dude who gets stoned, works his ass off, eats good food and likes to fuck. ‍♂️

Still trying to figure out my angle in life haha.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Lady Morrigan

Hello everyone.
    I'm Lady Morrigan, femdom and fetish model/content creator. I've been camming since 2011 (mostly on LiveJasmin), but I'm currently focusing on creating content.
    I know about this forum for a couple of years, but I've never made an account until now (shame on me!). Happy to meet you here, and thank you for all your valuable contributions to this informative forum.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Beccabae

hi my name is Becca bae and i cam at both MFC and CB.
    i try to cam everyday.
    i started cam about 1 month ago
    i want to join this forum to learn and meet other models
    and i wanna make money and be rich

• Like Like x 2
  13. Macy_Haven

Hi! My name is Macy!
    I wanted to try something new and thought: hey, why not camming. I've always wanted to give it a try and I figured it's a good time to start.
    I'm here to learn as much as I can, so I can be the best cammer I can be moving forward.
    Thanks for having me!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nico_storm

Hello,

I am so new to this so please tell me if I’m doing it wrong but let me introduce myself. I am a Canadian mfc model. I was a dancer for 6 years and also a realtor. Fun fact: I have a pink Pomeranian. I’m here to hopefully gain a better understanding how the sites work as in the past year and a half since I’ve started I havnt spent anytime trying to figure anything out. Excited to be a part of a positive community with other veterans and newbies to bounce ideas off of and help out.

Xoxo Nico

15. mysticdream69

Hey ladies!! My name is Mystic and I have been on MFC since early spring 2018. I began my journey in the States and have recently moved to Australia and am anxious to get set up and back online! My day job is in the food/beverage industry but in my spare time i am a hired dancer for events/warehouse parties/etc. I love to dress up! My current interests revolve around tarot/oracle card readings, yoga, and ecstatic dance.

Anyways, it is wonderful to meet you all and share this amazing space!

16. DahliaKinx

Hey everyone! Long time lurker, I made an account because I’m a MFC model in need of help! I’m Dahlia Kinx, just turned 24, I love pizza, memes, and YouTube videos.

17. ZeraEve

Hi! I'm Zera. I've been off and on camming since October 2014, but just recently went full time this October. I might be recognized as formally Lacey (I had to completely change cam personas after a severe stalking incident), but that's ok I've been doing really well camming lately. In the 4 years of being in the community I've sampled with a bunch of different sites, but I main MFC, SM, and MV.
    I really love camming, and just left the food business to do it full time, and I'm really hopeful for good results. XOXO!

18. ThePinkMinx

Hey there! I’m Pink! A brand new cam model who is using your site to get familiar with my new MFC account! So far I’ve learned so much from here that I just had to sign up!

19. thesilvermoon

I am silver, not new to content making or camming but new to ambercutie :)

20. Haleysbedroom

Hey! Haley here from twitter.

21. Bbwdiamondtaylor

Hi everyone! I am Diamond and I have 34 yo. I started camming this month so I am new in al these matters. I would appreciate your advices! I am trying to get money through Chaturbate but my internet connection is so awful! :beaver:. Hope to make new friends here!

Cheers!:happy::):h::rock:

22. KinkyBrit

Hi everyone,
    I am a new model here and started on Chaturbate 2 days ago. So far I am liking it. I have been reading a few posts here and now have taken the plunge and signed up. Looking fwd to interacting here

23. piqued2seewn

PK, mfc member and camgirl voyeur for a few years. I like lurking online and making my favorite models tease and edge themselves.
    I live in Maryland, about 30 minutes from Washington DC. I like to cook and have long, thought provoking conversations when I'm not being an unrepentant pervert on MFC.

24. DeerJosw

Hey Yall!!!! I'm DeerJo... I go by DJ... I am 30 years old... Happily married for 13 years to my high school sweetheart and we have 3 beautiful children. I have cammed a handful of times starting in May just for fun.... just recently decided to try a make some real money.... cant wait to learn more about the industry from members here....

♡♡DJ♡♡

25. ninopa666

hi i'm ninopa666, i've been camming since june mainly on MFC but have also tried CB. i'm here to look for advice, advertise myself and make other camgirl friends

26. queenBbitch

im the queenB bitch and I love me and love what I do

27. cambbc88

Hello! Just a couple with a store trying to learn more about the industry. :)

28. KitFae

hi, i'm kit! i'm still relatively new to camming myself and am currently on MFC as kitfae. i have been watching other camgirls for nearly a year now.

i'm a freelance artist by trade usually but i'm looking to solidify a consistent schedule camming in the new year. i'm also around on twitter and post doodles of other girls every so often there. i'm looking forward to meeting more people in the industry and making new friends.

29. passmeawhiskay

Cam Model

So, I just got verified with ACF as an OFFICIAL CAM MODEL which is totally awesome! Heres my story!

Having a community of people that want to try and make a living in an industry that can sometimes be hard for a multitude of reasons is invaluable. It makes me feel like part of an exclusive club and makes the general concerns of being a cam model less intimidating.

I've been posting pretty frequently over the last 10 or so days but if you dont know me here is my SHpeel.

I was born and raised in the beautiful state of Florida. I am an avid diver, shooter, snowboarder *not in FL, traveler, and just overall adventure junkie! I love to debate politics, social philosophy, religion, sexuality. For me ANYTHING goes, if it doesnt for you, just let me know ;) and ill respect your no go zones.

After HS I served 6 great years and decided to honorably separate from the United States Air Force in 2014. I served in Korea, California, various secret squirrel operation in South America and all over the US.

Since then, ive just been using my GI Bill to go to school (Which im not exactly great at) for International Security and Diplomacy. That's essentially, Political Science, International Relations and History, but between the DUI I got in 2015 and camming I dont think I am going to get a job with the government again lol, but thats cool with me. I want to be a SCUBA diving instructor and am already working on my Rescue Diver and First Aid Response course as we speak.

In addition to my love for the great outdoors I am an avid PC gamer. My steam library is so full I dont think Ill ever play all the games on there before our sun goes Super Nova. Just for reference I love, Skyrim, DayZ, Battlefield, ARMA, Assassins Creed, military simulators like War Thunder and DCS. I love strategy games like Total War, Sim City, Cities Skyline as well as the Sims because I love building houses. I usually turn on the unlimited money cheat and just build. The list goes on and on.

I am currently in Texas, (if anyone is in that area and would like to meet up for a drink, feel free to let me know). I dont plan on being here past December of 2019 though when im set to graduate. Texas just isnt the place for a sun loving, scuba diving Floridian. No telling where I will go after though.

Some of my kinks are making videos of myself and myself with women, women with beautiful feet, eating pussy for days, glasses, role play, being dominant, submissive short women, short jean skirts and flip flops and well, a lot more but I guess we will keep this safe for work ACF style lol.

My chaturbate profile is Passmeawhiskay and while I stream every day, the schedule is terribly unreliable and im working to get better at that. My stream consists mostly of conversation oriented/ clothes off/Cum show goals and fairly tame tip menu items. I dont do anything past show my buthole (for now), am not into men but can certainly respect the male body and am LGBTQ friendly. My Ultimate goal for camming is to find either a casual female cammer to couple with or someone more special to cam with permanently.

Happy to meet you all, if you have any questions feel free to ask anything, im very open and I love a good ol debate. Thats why I can come off as somewhat abrasive sometimes. Thanks!

30. AngelicEvie

Hey everyone,

I'm Evie and I am brand spanking new to the world of camming! I am still in the research phase but looking forward to getting started. I plan to read as much as I can and do this thing right. So grateful for this site, these forum boards, and all of you wonderful people.

Evie

• Like Like x 1