AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi , Im GiaGreene...
Just started cams again after a stint off. Im open to any assistance tips pointers etc...
Looking to make this a rewarding gig while i go to school and support my fam

Hi! I’m Ruby Rouge, new to MFC and this forum! I cammed for a bit a few years ago and loved it and have just recently (two days ago) started back up. I’m non-nude and don’t really do the “sex shows” thing. Hoping to meet some other models on here to swap stories with and maybe even get a little inspiration on the best ways to make my room more active and lucrative WITHOUT showing my cooter

Have been a big fan of the camming scene and Amber's forum, it's a great way to create a sense of community. You could call me Happy, at least it fits in with my user name and is easy to remember. My interests are film, books, graphics, and music.

Hi guys! I'm Siena Rose and I'm still fairly new to the camming world! I've been on CB for a few months now and have been working on building up my ManyVids account. Now that I am ready to get serious about working hard at a career I am here to look for advice and tips! And of course, to network and meet new faces!!!!

hi, i'm margo! i'm just taking advantage of all the great info available here before i start camming in earnest, since i'm still learning the ropes and stocking up on the stuff i'll need-- basic lights, webcam, et cetera. it's really cool that there's such a robust community here, and it's great to meet y'all!

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hey hey I am progress

I'm Jack, I'm helping Girls to become Success Models :)
Thats me ',)
Live in USA, travel 365/12/7 days..never stop:))

Happy to join your awesome Forum.

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Heya, im new to the webcam model scene and so far im digging it. I like this forum and decided to sign up. Theres a lot of cool tips and stuff here for new models and viewers too. Im not a model but I like the industry so far. Looking to learn and laugh and have a good time, thanks for having me!

Hi my name is Aulora Sans, I enjoy everything to do with Mermaids,Cats and Dogs. I have been told that I do not take any tea for the fever. I enjoy entertaining but do not tolerate nonsense in the least bit. My favorite X-men Characters are Beast, Jean Grey, and Storm. I am a big fan of Chicago and New Jersey House Music. When you come to my room I like dancing and play music . I bring the club to you lol. I also love cigars and wine.

Hello everyone! CamThemes here, I realised that new CB models could do with some help in promoting themselves. So I put together a free to use website that outputs the markdown script (html and inline css) to use in their bios. It's freely available to try at www.camthemes.com ... hopefully I can get some feedback about it.. does each step make sense? Does each step follow easily from the previous step? etc.. I'm happy to help out with other bio coding/design questions as well. P.S. Thank you AmberCutie for everything you are doing for the camming community.

Hello all, I'm Lydi.
Fairly new to camming. I've enjoyed past work in the adult industry and was up for a challenge in trying something new. I love BDSM, music, creating and good conversation.
After lurking around I've decided to join in the hopes of sharing/exchanging knowledge, thoughts and ideas with beautiful souls.

Yes, hello. My name is Cody (or 9fat_inches on CB). Just started camming again after a break of like 5 years. I use to cam on livejasmin and imlive when people actually still used it. I usually cam as a single male model but sometimes I cam with women to do couple shows. I'm glad I found this site where I can be part of an active community of cam models as a way of having each other's backs, giving advice, etc. So thanks for making this site Amber :)

Hello cuties, my name is Sleepy! I’m an active cam girl on Streamate and livecam, and I also run a video store on manyvids! I’m a busy girl, but I love the work. ☺️

Hello, i am Jess however Glowing Sapphire is My model name.
i would love to verify my account if it is possible.:)

Hello, i am Jess however Glowing Sapphire is My model name.
i would love to verify my account if it is possible.:)
Hi. Please read the instructions for verification on the link provided in the post you quoted.

Hello, all. I'm Sophia, I'm currently a cam model, hoping to make it a full-time endeavor. I've dabbled in camming in the past on and off but was never too serious about it. I'm an ADHD posterchild, my hobbies include reading, binge-watching Netflix, working out, etc. I'm pretty asocial, can't really think of anything else to say right now but there's bound to be plenty that will come out organically. Nice to e-meet you all.

sphbilly here.. new to this site but not new to camming. Been watching cams on mfc, cb, streammate etc for many years.

I’m Lucy Havoc. I have a MFC (lucyhavoc) that I don’t use too often and more recently, I have a couples CB (lucyandjohnnyhavoc). I’m just looking for tips and tricks to make $$ even if it’s a small amount :)