AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi everyone! I'm Annie and I'm an MFC model for a little over two months now. Previously, I posted and sold content via Reddit for about two years before finally making the decision to cam!

Hi, I'm Sly Vixen (or Ashli). I'm on MFC most nights at 11pm CT. I usually just jam to my favorite songs and masturbate. I love having a conversation on cam so anyone who is in my room feel free to ask me questions.

Hello!!! I am re-debuting sometime this month! It’s my second go at camming. First time I enjoyed it greatly but had to take time off to focus on a nomadic lifestyle for a bit. Now that I am more “settled down” I’m very excited to step up my game!!! Just went through a break up, and though that’s not a main reason I’m dusting off the ol’ cam, it’s a way to give myself some love and connect with new people!!! See y’all on MFC soon!
- Perpetua (aka Summer)

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hi, Iam Sonia, CB model from Africa

Hi, I woke up to work on CB and I found out I've been banned, I didn't not violate any rules and I wasn't even camming, my user name is soprettysonia please can you help me fix it?

Hey! I am new to cam girling so I am really excited to see a forum dedicated to making a community behind it. Makes me feel less alone.

Hello! I'm Lexie! I'm getting into fetish camming and other fetish work. I'm working on figuring out what will work best for me and the legalities of everything in my state.

Hi I'm Naomi_imoan_ a 23 year old cam model on MFC I found the link to this site in Lola Davina's book Thriving in Sex Work and found the threads I could read super helpful so figured id sign myself up! Been camming for 2 years but only 1 as career and am looking for fresh ideas on shows advertising and just all around good advice!

Hi y’all! I’m two weeks into my camming hustle on streamate (omg LOVE it) getting my feet wet before jumping into CB and then MFC. I have 10+ years of stripping under my belt, and work a 9-5.

My goal is to clear 100k this year, and I’ve decided to use camming to do it. Wish me luck!

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)

Hi I've just started camming on mfc again after 6 years and used yo use your forum a lot so hoping to chat with you lovely ladies again x

Hey everyone, my name is Tina! Im new to camming and I am needing advice!
Whats the best way to describe yourself on your profile?
Best way to promote my room, ratings?

Heyyy! I'm Gloriana. I've been camming since august and i'm just now starting to try to do it full time :) I want to use this forum to gain advice and learn from others. :p

Hullo I'm Bambi! I'm an adult entertainer and new to the cam world. Hoping to navigate it smoothly and have an enjoyable time. I like cake.

Hi, I'm Ophelia, mostly known as LittleRedBunny. Camgirl since almost 10 years, worked on MFC, F4F, but mostly known on LiveJasmin and a little on Streamate in the last 1.5 year. My online room is all just about fun and meeting with friends, just like an old fashion speakeasy, with old jazz playing and everybody have a good time while do all sorts of teasing, dancing, flexible mood, entertaining the party and handling multiple conversation and sharing good times with my silly sense of humor and all sorts of topics in conversations :) . I also created LittleRedBunny Academy to mentor, train and coach models, to help them enjoy what they do and succeed faster, or more than they already do with an individual approach and trying my best to increase their earnings and the work condition and happiness of models in the industry, with a psychological and artistic approach. Im happy to meet all, both members and models, I love what I do, which is why I still do it after 10 years. You can find more about me on my profile I guess? :) Cheers!

• Hugs
Reactions: Unique_kissX
Helllo y'all! I am Faye. I've done some fetish modeling, a few short films where I'm strangled and hung from a noose. They were number 1 on NicheClips.com for quite a while!
I want to start camming and if anyone can give me some basic advice on the best cheapest laptop and cam to use, that would kick ass.
Any other advice greatly appreciated!

Xoxo,
You guys rock!

Hey I’m Temptrezz and my Chaturbate account is messed up! I haven’t been able to make a daily payout since February? Has this ever happened to anyone else?

hey I'm aliaknova!! I'm on bongacam and chaturbate and I'm just feeling camping out. i absolutely love it. i also am trying to do more g/g shows so hmu! :h:

Hi everyone ! My name is Lea and I work for Cosmo Payment. I'm apart of the marketing team so I take care of the fun stuff like giveaways! I am only here to talk about YOU. I want to learn more about this industry and about cam models in general. Really just looking for friends ! :inlove: