AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey, I'm lady raini and started camming in October on mfc, love it so far just wish it was busier anyway I'm just her to chat to other models :) love the support models give to each other :)

Hi everyone! I'm ReneeRose from Canada :)

Its only been a couple weeks that I've been camming on MFC. So far so good for the most part, just trying to adjust to not having the new model tag and seeing how I can grow my room more to get more viewers.

I'd love to be friends with other models and share stories, help, advice etc :)

If anyone wants to follow me on social media(twitter and the new social app MFC is running) you can find me @ReneeRoseX :)

Hey, I'm Atlas.
New to CB and this whole world of camming.
I'm Canadian (from BC but eventually will be in AB).

I'd love to meet other folks (especially from Canada).

Hi! My name is Sloane. I'm new to this site & a new cam girl. Still figuring this all out so any advice or guidance is welcome & appreciated! :)

Hi! I'm Phoenix, I'm from Canada, and a while ago I was friends with a lot of cam girls/models on Facebook and I was curious about how they all got started and what it takes to be in the industry. Some of them suggested doing some research and getting involved with forums, so here I am! I don't have a CB or MFC account, although I have considered getting a MFC account after attending Taboo in Vancouver a year ago. I haven't really become comfortable with conjoining my IRL identity and the part of me that is interested in being a sex worker so for now I'll just kind of linger and learn what I can until I reach that point. I've considered combining a Certificate/Degree in human services/social work along with sex work and I've had it suggested to me that I can join the two career paths as both someone in the industry, and being an advocate for safe sex practices, sex education, support for those in the industry, working in sexualized violence prevention, etc. But until then...

I'll see about being more active on here. I'm a full time student and staying on top of that let alone social media can be overwhelming!

Thank you for having me. :)

Hello World! They call me Hotelboy, I've been around the camming community for over a decade on multiple sites and a former solo male cam model.

Hello! I'm Minny Minx, I've been camming for over a year on mfc and I make clips for manyvids. I love what I do and am working towards making sex work my career. I can't wait to use this platform to get to know other models and be part of a great community

Hi I am from the UK. Have been on AW for about 10 months and just signed up to MFC. It is a different world completely on MFC but I love it. Any tips anyone wants to give me I feel like a complete newbie on MFC. Thanks s x

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hello! I’m a online sex worker and I currently do most of my work on chaturbate. I’m new to online work so I use this forum to help me. My Instagram is @desire69miller and my email is Desire69miller@gmail.com. I’m a petite female of Jamaican origin.

hi! i'm snowy sophie! 23, online sex worker primarily on Chaturbate, very new to this and getting my butt kicked by the growing pains so I'm here to a) get help and b) support others!

@SnowySophieTS on Twitter and my email is snowysophiets@gmail.com

Hi, my names Amber LaRay and i've been caming for almost a year. I am starting up my own production company, and wow it has been quite the learning process! I was using another forum, but this one seems way more active.

Hi I'm Harry (youdirectus on c b ) as you can tell I'm oldish but I don't feel like it I was a former army drill Sgt and now I'm camming and doing tattoos and love every minute of it

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hi, i'm really not sure how to use the forum. I am a former stripper/burlesque dancer and have been dabbling with camming for about a year on and off now and somehow managed to cross over into also becoming a phone sex operator and erotic blogger. This has become a steady income for me and I hope to get better at it. I'm still figuring out my niche with camming and i'm currently on MFC and Camversity.

Lately, most of my time has been spent on the phone which mostly does not consist of camming. I had some of my cam work nominated to the YNOT cam award last year and that was pretty interesting. I also figure model and blog about beauty, wellness, fashion, and skin care (I'm also an aesthetician). It's nice meeting everyone and I hope to meet other women and MILFs (such as myself ;)) because I can't just share what I do with conservative people outside of the adult business. So things do get a bit lonely at times because it's hard finding other people that can relate to what I do especially finding other women who are mothers like myself.

However, I have been following my passions as a nude model and I must admit that it's taking me to places I have never been before. Last year I was booked in Berlin, Germany and my boudoir photography was featured in the nude art museums throughout Berlin, Germany. I sold my content and made enough sales to take my son to travel with me and I took him to Amsterdam too! Not to mention we took a tour to three different countries. Considering the fact that I was severely harassed about what I do for a living, somehow I still manage to keep shinning and taking my work to new and exciting levels. So I don't plan on stopping and I want to brand my name in this crazy business that I just seem to be falling in love with! I was also wondering if there is a course or class for cam models and phone sex operators. Does anyone know? Are there any books I should look into studying or any advice anyone can give? I have been learning about different fetishes on the phones and the company I subcontract with does not have any taboos, so any type of phonesex is all ears for us to listen to. Basically, I am like a phone actress with different characters and I blog for each individual character and they all have different fetishes. I have learned many things and my mind is much more open than what it used to be. I had no idea that camming, phone acting, or erotic writing could actually be a career. Most people would think that phone sex is outdated but it's not. The anonymity seems to be what sells. At this point, I can't tell which niche averages more. But I do know my longest call has been about 7 hours in one day. So I plan on dabbling in a little bit of everything. I would say camming is taking me the longest to get use to though. The phones are easier for me and I love blogging especially about sex. That part comes naturally. Well if any of you lovely ladies have any great advice on fetishes and how you set up your shows for cam I would love to hear about it. Nice meeting you all!

Hi Everyone,
My name is spill_some_hot_tea or you can call my tea, Im the girl who got lost looking for youtube and has created a unique community of nomads who got lost in the dusty corner of the interweb. We make tea, dance, sing songs, and create songs.

However, I NEED HELP + ADVICE, I want to get back to my community of nomads. I have not been able to cam since I am currently HOMELESS with my DOG in NJ. I had an apartment in BK that fell through and anther one in JC, BK one fell through and the other one had a rat/mice stove infestation. Now that I have gotten most of my checks back I need some help please!

Does anyone know of any LIVE/WORK ROOMS available? or ANYONE INTERESTED in renting out a live/work ARTIST LOFT in NYC/NJ?

I think I might be wishful thinking and just trying to think outside the box at the moment. Would anyone be down for getting an artist live/work space? Im not looking to cam together, I just want a home and need some like minded individuals to live with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

I am Ava a new cammodel on MFC...I am here to get some advices & help how to start in the industry and make new friends:blush:
emoticon-0115-inlove.gif

Hello, my name is NobleGrace.
A little introduction about me: I am an experienced model on LiveJasmin, I enjoy smart conversation and I apreciatte the intelligence above all. Also I have a naughty side which is wild and tempting. What else would you like to know about me ?