AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi! I'm Veronika and I'm 23. I only heard about camming this year and started seriously in November, but I wish I heard about it earlier! I'm still finding which site will work best for me but it seems like a really good opportunity:) I'm from Budapest, but moving to England soon where I hope to find a girl to cam with:)
Twitter @classy_veronika

Reactions: Madam_Lilith
Well, well, well here I am ! ( There goes YOUR neighborhood ! ) I am an old fart married fat guy. Though I'm CERTAINLY not pretty, I just got started as a broadcaster. I'm not for everyone, but I broadcast for the first time, in all my old fattedness, and there were those who enjoyed my broadcast ! Even have 4 followers ! I'm an old Cold Warrior, served in SAC, KC 135A Crew Chief. Disabled vet, but my disability is NOT service connected.
I'm doing this because my SO and Imcan no longer have sex. I refuse to chest, sort of, maybe this is cheating, dunno. But I need to do something at least remotely sexual with some other person who's at LEAST watching me. So I guess this is it for me ! I need more than just a solo jerk off by myself. Doing it for years, and it SUCKS !

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    325.3 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: cannababykush
Hi there! Im Betty Addams, Im a new ish cambabe (MxBettyAddams mfc for now) and new to content creating but been a full sw for a while. Im also on Twitter @BettyAddamsBang . Alternativelly, Im.also a make up artist and a crazy cat person. I use they/them or masc pronouns /trans non-binary but working mostly fem looking. I have no clue what to expect from tghis site but
More support is good.
Im a plus sized alt disabled babe and I struggle with my image/non comparing myself to tinier models/people.
Effective function disorder mixed with chronic pain makes life hella hard.
Any other plus size cuties around?
Hiya, new here. I see you're a plus size with a disability. I am to, old married fat guy. Hope all goes well for you. ( You look just FINE to me ), quite lovely, IMHO !

Hi, Im Ari.

I'm preparing for my first show and I'm especially nervous because I'm going to have a non-nude focused room. Every time I think I'm ready I find something new I want to add lol. I'm really looking forward to just chatting with everyone. Any tips, pointers, and suggestions are very welcome. Ready or not I'm going on tonight to bring in the new year.

Hi, I'm Evie. I'm super new. Like.. SUPER NEW (This may be my forum post ever) But I just joined the cam world and I'm just trying to figure everything out. Thank you!

Hi, Im Ari.

I'm preparing for my first show and I'm especially nervous because I'm going to have a non-nude focused room. Every time I think I'm ready I find something new I want to add lol. I'm really looking forward to just chatting with everyone. Any tips, pointers, and suggestions are very welcome. Ready or not I'm going on tonight to bring in the new year.
Good luck! Makes sure to be yourself and have fun! Chat, ask questions if no one is chatting you up. Learn where your viewers are from, and oh yea, and twerk that ass! ;) everyone loves a twerking ass!
Shows can be either encouraging or discouraging! First time or not... Set yourself some small goals and enjoy :)

Hi, I'm December Fox! (she/her)
I'm 31, trans, and I'm pretty new to camming. I've been on CB for about a month now and I really enjoy it! I just cut back my hours at my day job so I could cam more full-time! I've also been selling clips since last summer.
Otherwise I'm a musician, horror fan, and cat co-parent. Hoping to find community, advice, friends, and collaborators! Anyone else in colorado?

Reactions: cannababykush
I'm Camilla - from the west coast, new-ish to camming & hoping to find support and community with other cam models!

Hi All!
I'm MsShyViolet, longtime streamate cammodel, newbie on MFC. Trying to learn how to tame that wild horse, but I'm having tons of fun on the sight so far. I live in Cali, um what else. I'm a film/tv nerd, love vintage shit. I'm on here for model/member support. It helps motivate me/I feel less alone in the camming world. NTM Everyone.

Hello all! I’m Lizzy. I’m a new cam model (I start on MFC on the 24th 😅) and while I’ve stumbled across this forum a couple of times doing research, this is my first time posting! I’m a 20 year old college student majoring in psychology, I was born in Georgia but currently live in New York and have lived in 5 states total, my birthdays in March, and I rode a bull once. So there ya go.👍A6ACDD8C-D4C3-4067-9E7D-9E70EC62CD89.jpeg

Reactions: MarieElise
Hello! Hi! ElizaMo or just Za.
Thank you for the time and effort put forth into this forum! Wow. Great info, great questions, and genuine caring is so aparent.
Im an artist of sorts creative careers in kitchens and gardens; Ive been a nude model for a few years and wanted to expand my nude modeling beyond the local painters and life drawing classes :) I decided to join the MFC community back in November and its been nutz. Good crazy and hard crazy.
This forum is magical. Durring my most strung out moments this place has helped me with the issues Ive run up against ((mainly hardware/software)....ummmm....wink?) and makes me laugh at myself cuz I know Im not alone. vibe on! THANKYOU for all of this!!!
Xoxo

Hey all,

Newbie here, neither consumer nor cammer, just a friend of a neophyte cam girl here to learn and help support her. Thanks for this great resource.

Hey, My name is Tylor (she/her| 24 | +size)! I'm new to camming actually started on MFC today (1/06) !

Trying to get a grasp on the whole world of camming I've been researching for about 3 years and finally decided to take the leap! I've been on this forum a lot while researching but this my first time posting!

I have a twitter that I've been woking on for the last 3 months or so (@oriontylor). Started doing Onlyfans, manyvids and fancentro (@tylororion). Here for more research and to meet some new people along the way! 😊

I am a client, not a model. So maybe I am not supposed to reply to this thread. But in case I can reply, here goes. I am married, and have told my wife that if she wanted to have a hall pass now and then, that would be fine with me if it made her happy - and I want her to be happy. Then about a month later I took my own advice and visited a cam site, but have not told my wife. Maybe she will never know. Unless she is secretly a cam model and I find her. I don't think she would be a cam model, but I would not mind if she were - seems like a safe and creative way to make a good living. I had my first mutual camming orgasm a couple nights ago and it made me so happy that I did it again the next night, and I am still happy.

Reactions: ingridpoow
I'm Marcus Porcius Cato. It is funny what I can see in your new world.

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse

Im Dave.

Nice to meet you all.

Love to chat to and interact with beautiful and intellegent girls.

My favourites on MFC TimeForen, MiaOlis and Chaturbate Kasey__Lane.
Still looking for a particualr UK girl who has retired but know there are full frontal pics or vids out there. Sammie Pennington from Elite TV.

Not sure if people are here to trade / share their private vids but I have many originals.

Open to have some fun.

Not sure if people are here to trade / share their private vids but I have many originals.
Are you fucking kidding me? Don't come to a cam girl run forum and ask to trade shit.

I'm Tiffany! I'm from the US. I cam on CB and MFC but have had more luck on CB. I'm here for advice, tips, and to figure out why I'm making half of what I did before Christmas 😂

Hey guys,

Bucharest Summit prides itself as being the hub of business conferences in Romania, as Bucharest itself, is one of the industry’s leading hotspots of Europe today.
The summit brings together all players in the entertainment industry as well as mainstream products, billing and service providers, suppliers, and marketers, affiliates and webmasters, covering all the areas of business.

Business is all about connections, whether you are a model, a performer, a marketer, a salesperson or a CEO

When? 8-10 September 2020

Be there!

I'm new to the industry and so far I really enjoy it! I just grew SO exhausted of 9-5, doing a lot of work and barely getting anything out of it. That's why I'm doing what I do know, I can't deny freedom!

Reactions: MarieElise
Hello everyone! I'm Daisy, and I just did my first session on MFC last night. It was a lot of fun, and I'm excited to continue tonight! I'm new not only to camming, but also to just about anything sexual, so this is really way different for me. It's fun though! I'm hoping that through camming I can gain some more confidence in myself (and if I can make an income, even better). This forum has been so helpful to me so far! I kept searching through it every time I had a question about anything, both before I started and once I was trying to figure out the software. I think that reading up on here first really helped my first session go a lot smoother. I would have been WAY more anxious, and probably have fell for a scam or two if I hadn't found this first. So thanks, everyone!