Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 14, 2020
Hello! After reading an article here by chance I've read more and more threads and I found a lot of useful information which I thank you for! I got my verified pictures ready but I think that I have to spend more time on the forum until I can "reply" them to the verification thread? (correct me if I'm wrong)

I'm usually on manyvids since I sell clips along with camming. My username is usually SashaWildx on most platforms and SashaWild69 on twitter. I'm happy to join this community! :D

Jan 15, 2020
Hello!
I'm Evie, and I'm just starting out in the cam world. I started on MFC and CB, but have decided to focus on MFC and also recently launched an OnlyFans. I'm here for tips and advice and to hopefully get to know other girls!

Jan 14, 2020
MFC Username
Filthy_angel
Hello my new friends. I’m overwhelmed but excited to be joining this awesome community. My name is Angelina, I am a new cam girl on MFC. Filthy_angel 👈🏼 Hope to meet some great guys and girls !

Jan 15, 2020
Hii,
I'm a fresh-out-the-water beginner... things are a little rough though because while I'm trying to make a functioning cam profile on platforms, most get turned down due to an extremely young appearance. (Believe me, even certification is weary to them.) I came here in hopes of finding answers, maybe friends, and advice on how to get started on a smoother path;;; :happy:

-BijouB

Jan 18, 2020
Hello, everyone! I’m Kierra - a new model on MFC. Im also a single mom of two adorable little (5 & 6 yrs old), and a PT nurse’s aide at an Assisted Living Facility. I’m a midwestern girl in the US....I literally live in the middle of nowhere, USA 🇺🇸. Lol!
I’m here to learn from y’all the ins and outs, dos and donts, and bests and worsts of web cam modeling. I welcome anyone who wants to reach out and say “Hi”, and I welcome any advice you have to share! I’m happy to be here and I can’t wait to learn from you all! 💋

Attachments

Reactions: EliMarie717
Dec 30, 2019
Australia
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@shypennyxx
MFC Username
Shypenny
Hi! xx
I'm fairly new to camming (been on MFC 2 months).
It has been a daunting journey, but I'm loving it (most of the time)!
I'm still finding new things out each and every time I jump online, I never realised how much there was to learn about it all!
The best investment I have made to date was upgrading my computer, and a good quality webcam.

ShyPenny xx

Jan 8, 2020
MFC Username
Jujuki
Heya, new to this forum but 9 month into being a camgirl on MFC 😘

I hope to learn a lot and to share experiences. I might also try to find models from Germany to connect for friendship and content.

Jan 20, 2020
hello everyone,

My name is Haleigh Doll. I am very new to this and tend to do a lot of research before doing things. I am on CB and MFC. I am here looking for advice and tips on how to get this going. Twitter @HaleighDoll

Jan 19, 2020
Hello, I'm new around these parts! I've just started new accounts with a few sites and was leaning towards a snapchat premium and panty selling, until I did more research on camming! I feel like it's just up my alley and might be really beneficial to me. I'm really excited to start

Mar 15, 2019
Canada
Twitter Username
@lorenlane77
Streamate Username
lorenlane
Hi I signed up for this forum a long time ago but maybe I never posted? Anyways, I’m Loren - I cam on SM and just joined sky private I always have a lot of questions for other girls because There is so much to know and learn in this biz - also wanted to try and find a girl to do shows with but I live in middle of Canada no other cam girls here lol. Glad to be here ;) loren

Jan 22, 2020
I go by Minty on CB, I actually just started only a few days ago and have been live a total of three times. I'm having a lot of fun and am really just getting my bearings and feeling out my comfort level and boundaries. I had some helpful advice from a friend, so I havent signed up on MFC yet bc I'm still a new model on CB so I want to try and take advantage of that as much as I can first. This forum site has been super helpful so far and I thought I should sign up to participate more too.