AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Reactions: ingridpoow
I'm naughty little princess
Hi I just got back into camming traditionally after doing a project with Streamamte where they did per hour payments, and I'm looking to up my game!

Hey guys!

My name's Estela and I work for Camlive7 as a Recruiter. I'm currently looking for new +18 models to join our Cam team!
Work from home and create your own hours. 50% commission flat.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I've also attached a link below where you can have a look at our Cam site and sign up if you're interested.

https://camlive7.com/

Hey. My name is Simone Savage. I have been around for a few years off and on in the camming world. I wanna be in this full time this year!! I need all the help and love I can get this year. I mainly cam on MFC. I have accounts other places but MFC is home!! I'm used to them and they give the best perks for their model IMO. Follow me everywhere as SimoneSavage. I might change my name but I really dont want to. But I might need to idk. I need advice on that part. I'm thinking Simone Moonchild?? Its the only name I see is not taken by a "real" person in the vanilla world.
Ive been camming since 2016 and started on MFC as blkmoonchild.
all my links >> Simone Savage

Hello Amber, it is an honor to be on your site, to read words written by you, all of my respect for your whole effort in life and this "job".
I am KinderKid, you know - kinder is a sweet candy, and a kid..well kid sounds a little bit too young, but I combinated it with kinder just that it can sound sweeter and give a possitive first insight :)
Actually I am 27yo guy from Balkan in Europe, and I came here to info myself better about that all webcam story, because I have some intentions about becoming one myself - maybe. AndI registred because I would like to maybe meet some normal and optimistic models that would be maybe sort of help me, direct me better and so on.. Happy to be a member on a site of such a famous, beautifull and smart girl :) :h:

Hello Amber, it is an honor to be on your site, to read words written by you, all of my respect for your whole effort in life and this "job".
I am KinderKid, you know - kinder is a sweet candy, and a kid..well kid sounds a little bit too young, but I combinated it with kinder just that it can sound sweeter and give a possitive first insight :)
Actually I am 27yo guy from Balkan in Europe, and I came here to info myself better about that all webcam story, because I have some intentions about becoming one myself - maybe. AndI registred because I would like to maybe meet some normal and optimistic models that would be maybe sort of help me, direct me better and so on.. Happy to be a member on a site of such a famous, beautifull and smart girl :) :h:
ps: I didn't knew that all of this text will be posted, I thought that it is some kind of reply to admin. If I knew that is gonna be public post, I would say my most honest greetings to all members, sory for my mistake :h:

And I am also here to collect opinions of as much as models possible about my idea.
I am young, pretty and so on so on(to skip the part that every guy says), and yes if I start webcam job I would like to find some young and normal girl from Europe to do couple, but, in a certain way that I am sure you have never read and I am also sure that will not make any girl feel offended or anything bad or usual.
Because I know that girls are not some toys for using, some creatures without selfrespect and so on so on, and that they are not some crazy hoes who would just like that give themselves to anybody, that what they do on cam doesnt mean that their real life is like that, for the more precise explanation I will take my situation that I will write and it can use as an exaple of explanation. And not to forget to say, to all the girl models - you are special,kind,strong,longlasting,smart, beautifull beings AND SO MUCH MORE, and for that "respect" is the thing that supose to be the smallest word directed from all guys to you, u deserve alot more.In my next post I will describe what do I have on my mind, and not to forget to say again that my idea is at the same time exaple of the story I have written up in this text :h:

My mind went trough the teme once again, and I decided for not to write my idea in public, because, well I have never seen or read something like it anywhere, for real, and I dont say it is a good idea, I am here also to check that out, but because its unique I dont want to wake up one morning and realize that somebody stole my idea, because I think that it can really connect girls and guys in modeling on some reasonable and good limit. Because it does not and can not insult any girl in any point if view, it is not bad or dark or anything like that, it can not put their safety to question or identity, it doesnt give them obligation to travel or plan too much about it and spend their precious time, but they can if they want, and about time again - it doesnt steal much of their time, very very little, and they can set or change the terms anyway they want, and one of most important stuff - have no intention to trick anyone and the idea - does not include "me fckn' the girls or doing anything like that or any intention like that, unless they want it and ask me for that, they have fun and earn watchers and tips :) I will say no more, if any ever be interested write me a message in inbox and I will explain all of it ,kisses :h:

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
But I have introduced myself on my first post, check it again, I did it in the samd moment that I saw a message from site gi do it ,how could you missed it I mentioned you and all members in it..

But I have introduced myself on my first post, check it again, I did it in the samd moment that I saw a message from site gi do it ,how could you missed it I mentioned you and all members in it..
and it surelly is not just a word or two, text is so big that (that first one) took me about a 15-20mins to write..You approved it to post but hou havent read what it says, and it is an introduction from the first letter to its last, check it - read it and you will know, my respects :h:

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Well It looks to me that there is a huge problem, the first of my posts, my introduction, I cant find it, it was there when I wrote second, but it dissapeared when I posted the third text, how is that possible when it was approved and posted at first. It made me feel bad, cause there is no way that I am going to write the same becausd it was too long, and it needs to be because in it I introduced, i shown my respect to you and all members, carefully picking every word so nobody could get me wrong and for everyone who read it to feel respected and satisfied..and now it is all gone..

I have found my first post(introduction), it was stuck in this automatic message-my reply "battle", it is there, it is a post number 10,613 . I am sorry that we came to confusion about it, I didnt know that that your message is automatic(but didnt confused me fhat is repeating and I have done its request), sorry for the mess about it and because I had to made so many answer replies, I had to, becausd I didnt want go be erased from the site because of some mistake that I didnt made.. :h:

I have found my first post(introduction), it was stuck in this automatic message-my reply "battle", it is there, it is a post number 10,613 . I am sorry that we came to confusion about it, I didnt know that that your message is automatic(but didnt confused me fhat is repeating and I have done its request), sorry for the mess about it and because I had to made so many answer replies, I had to, becausd I didnt want go be erased from the site because of some mistake that I didnt made.. :h:
Sometimes less words and shorter posts are easier to understand. I’m having trouble understanding the point of all your posts in here. Sorry.

Reactions: KinderKid
Sometimes less words and shorter posts are easier to understand. I’m having trouble understanding the point of all your posts in here. Sorry.
It is okay, I totally understan that what you said, because, I cant think only on myself about that kind of stuff here concidering that you are amazing and caring and that I see that you are really working hard here, answering every question, keeping an eye on every posible insults or anything bad and so much more, "well done" is a small phrase to be used to be spoken to you in comparement with your dedication here even you have your own life to handle outside of this.

Hiya! I will answer to either Charly or Vi (or CharlyVi, of course!). I've been camming on MV Live for a couple of months and it was going great till my favorite/nicest/most supportive regular got an irl girlfriend and oh-so-sweetly dumped me 😢, so I'm now weighing my options, since MV's paying traffic in general ain't that great, and I'm starting to feel strongly that the freemium format might not be for me, at least not at this moment in my life.

Been browsing the forums here on ACF, learning a lot (thx to Amber for putting together this community, and to everyone for generously sharing your wealth of knowledge !!! ❤❤❤), and it looks like a more private/premium-based site might be a good fit for my textbook-introvert ass. I have a chronic niceness habit I'm looking to break—seems like being too nice in this business means getting taken advantage of, and I'm already dealing with disablingly bad mental health right now due to several years' accumulation of fucked-up life events, so, much as I generally value being kind to others, I just don't have the energy to provide free or dirt-cheap emotional labor to strangers these days. So, yeah, really starting to think a more private-based, down-and-dirty, fetish-focused format might suit me better, at least for now, AND maybe even a new super-selfish Domme-ranging-to-bratty-sub persona. ("Charly" has been the girl-next-door, everybody's-bff image I've cultivated to date. "Vi" is the new WORSHIP ME NAO BISHES vibe I'd like to test-drive on a new cam site... so wish me lots of luck with that! 😜)

Anyway, yeah! I'm usually more of a lurker on forums, but, full disclosure, I'd love to get verified in order to access those juicy models-only infos, PLUS I think a support network of fellow models is probably a really nice thing to have given the unique social/emotional and logistical challenges that come with this line of work. SO. Here I am! Bad at introductions and apparently especially keeping them short and ending them gracefully and... yeah. That's about it, I guess. Thank you very much! 😁

Reactions: MarieElise and Brit
Hi!

I'm a colombian MFC model i have seen this is such a good and active forum and have sooo much to learn i can wait to talk with all you guys!

[edited by Admin: removed gif, avoid using images/etc of children since this is an adult website.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MarieElise
Hey y'all!

My name is Olivia and I've taken the plunge into the cam world. A few years ago I met a friend who was a cam girl and allllmost started then but it's been in my mind ever since, I'm not entirely sure what precipitated the move but so far I'm having a blast. That being said I'm still having so many #newbiefail moments when it comes to physically navigating the site. I'm sure I'll be chatty (aka needy aha!) so I appreciate it in advance and one day will hopefully be able to pass my knowledge on to a newbie too xx.

Hey everyone. My name is chris. I am not a model but am fascinated by camming and this forum. I discovered it a few days ago and have been reading it since. So i figured I'd sign up for an account.

I guess i have a little different experience in that i am gay and view male web cam model's. It seems they make much less then the female models. But i may be wrong on that.
Hope everyone is having a good day?

Hello everyone,

I go by Margo on here. I am brand new to camming, well sort of. I got screwed over by Flirt4Free, maybe I should've read up a little better but it was a hard kick to the chest at the very beginning of this. I've now moved over to MFC and it looks definitely promising! I think it would be awesome to get to know other cam models, have some co worker friends :) And more knowledge, people keep asking for Skype Shows and things that are off the platform, I'm not sure if this is lucrative or a trick? Anyone got any info on how a Skype Show typically works and maybe your experiences with them?

Thanks!

• Hugs
Hey I'm mask3dkat! I am a fun girl who is bi-curious and a camgirl! I want to explore new things and am looking for another girl to cam with! I love movies, sex, camming, shopping, gaming and more...

Hey guys!! My name is Maizy Daisy, I am currently getting my feet wet on MFC, it has been pretty great so far!! I am 25, I'm a midwestern girl. I have a 10 year old daughter who is the absolute best! In the future I plan on going to school to be a physical therapist's assistant! Chronic pain and the brain intrigues me as I've just gotten out of a 7 year chronic pain loop! So, that is just a little about me and I cant wait to talk and make some connections:))

Hello everybody, nice to be here, I'm Mary, I am a housewife and I am searching for a way to earn online. I am not a cam model yet, I am too shy :)

I am a cam model on cb! My username is the same as it is on cb :)
I've had a couple personal rooms on cb and got involved with one of the popular room on chaturbate known as universitysmiles. I have a loving boyfriend whom I spend the majority of my time with and I cam when he works which is quite conveinient because that means we get to spend extra time together :h:

Last edited:
Heyyy I'm Bee, I'm a new(ish) cam model on MyFreeCams, and I'm hoping to branch out a lot more and figure out a way to make this a viable income supplement. I'm a single mom from Alberta, Canada, super introverted and socially anxious irl so i'm kinda using this as a way to find confidence in myself and learn to be a bit more able to deal with social situations. so far it's been pretty great, so now's the time where I try and make friends in the community! hope to talk to many of you soon!