AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm Geoff. Pronounced like "Jeff" if you didn't know that. I'm a sensual Dom. I do it more on the web than in person these days and I do it for fun much more than for profit. I'm on CB and XHam. I enjoy my subs to the fullest and they enjoy me. I like a lot of things except for demanding viewers and rude behavior. Glad to be here

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hello all .. Im "shyliza"
formerly on CB until i got booted for God knows what.
last January and again now.
I got reinstated last year successfully.
out in the cold now.... guess i will have to put more clothes on???
♥liza

I am Cristian i am here because i need help my girl’s chaturbate account was banned for no reason i didnt know where to turn to and i tought i could get help here it is my last chance to see her again would you help me please 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻@punker barbie ?

Hi everyone.

I've just started camming for Chaturbate (under the name Boobs_and_smiles).

It's all very slow at the moment and I'm not sure if it'll work out (I'm im my 30s, 'curvy' and certainly not the hottest model out there). Kinda hoping that hard work and a winning personality will see me through. Def hoping to talk to other models on here to find our about early experiences and realistic prospects for the not so young, slim or beautiful :)

Ta

Hi my name is Mary I use to work on cb with the account valentinarosee untill they banned my account with 11000 tokens on it and they don give me answer or atleast if I did something wrong ok to take the tokens but to reopen my account and I also work on mfc with the account DDhugetits

Looooooong time lurker, finally made an account. I'm Fiestry. I've been a cam model since 2018, and I create amateur content.

I'm a bit on the shy side (says someone who busts it wide open on the internet LOL), hence me lurking around for so long. I'm excited to finally be a part of the community and maybe contribute some of the things I've learned over the years; plus learn some new things myself.

I'm not very used to posting on forums so please forgive me if I'm awkward with it. Anyway, hi!

Hello! I'm Ally, a "new" CB model :D, I'm here to learn and spend my free time lol, my dream is break into the top someday, not a realistic dream yet tho xd

Hey there everyone I go by Pretty Butterfly, or Butterfly for short. I want to make my camming carrier the best income that I will ever have. Any tips on how to do that? I've came a love way but I know I'm missing key ingredients to making it where I want it to be and more.

Hi Everyone, my name is Charlie, I've been streaming on cb for a few years. It has been the single most rewarding experience of my life, without even considering the income. The mental/emotional support that I have received from the community, both viewers and streamers, has changed the way that I feel about myself, my body, and my sexuality in a very nontrivial way. It's been a long road tho, with lots and lots of hard moments too.

My best friend also streams on cb, we work together IRL. She was outed yesterday to her boss (which we are both mentally prepared for but feels pretty different when it actually starts happening). I've heard people mention ac in the past on cb, but this is the first time I've really been here. I'm not posting this looking for advice, there is lots of it on the forum and I am very thankful that this exists. So really I just wanted to say thank you for being here and hi 👋

Hello there! I've been a cammodel for 4 years on and off :) Back again recently :) I've been on sm, cb, mv, mfc, of, I've tried them all it seems lol. But sm has always been my #1.

Hi, I came across this site searching for more info about camming as a male model. Still trying to work up the guts to actually start performing. I found this site very informative and supportive so I wanted to start a profile so I can interact and ask some questions.

I am "fingerblast".

I've been on MFC since late 2006 and CB since a couple of months after it turned into a pay site over 10 years ago (CB was an exhibitionist site originally).

I suggested years ago to a CB admin in direct emails that models who ban or mute users that their text in the chat be deleted after being banned or muted in the chat. It was then implemented. You're welcome.

These days I go on MFC or CB in spurts. Life moved on.

Hello.

Hi I’m Esmeralda. I’m not a cam model yet, trying to learn as much as I can before I start. There is a lot I don’t understand. I think I might try to get my feet wet by making solo films for clips for sale or extra lunch money. To get as comfortable on cam as possible. I can’t wait to learn more about shooting videos, editing and marketing myself.