AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi I’m Esmeralda. I’m not a cam model yet, trying to learn as much as I can before I start. There is a lot I don’t understand. I think I might try to get my feet wet by making solo films for clips for sale or extra lunch money. To get as comfortable on cam as possible. I can’t wait to learn more about shooting videos, editing and marketing myself.

Reactions: StormDMCA
I'm Naomi :) I absolutely love to watch cam girls but I can't say I've found one I enjoy watching more than Amber :p

I game... I love to play WoW among many other video games... I also think Amber is awesome and think more models should have the most wonderful attitude that she does. We gotta keep supporting wonderful hot girls like Amber because there are very few of them in this world. We're lucky she shares so much with us!
I play WoW too! You have to see my sleeve sometime!

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Hello,
kind of new to this whole cam model thing.
My husband encouraged me to get back in touch
with my sexuality and remind myself I am a highly desirable woman.

I am not exactly in this to make money,Just like being watched.

Hoping to make a friend that I vibe with,
Maybe start doing shows together.

Attachments

• B16DC9BE-00AF-4024-8F72-03A79C33CA06.jpeg
    B16DC9BE-00AF-4024-8F72-03A79C33CA06.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 25BCAEDD-2FE2-40A1-8D87-D635E57087CE.jpeg
    25BCAEDD-2FE2-40A1-8D87-D635E57087CE.jpeg
    269 KB · Views: 4
  • 94E7BF4F-6A8E-439B-9505-3D66E9053DF1.jpeg
    94E7BF4F-6A8E-439B-9505-3D66E9053DF1.jpeg
    882 KB · Views: 4
Hi Maze,I’m Veronica, Being new,Any bit of information and feedback is useful.
the idea of making likeminded friends invaluable…

Hello! I missed introdocing mysel first.

I'm Eric, not model just a random user discovering and enjoying modeling sites.

hi im chloe, pale skinny 22 yr old american TS woman. I casually cammed, sold pics, etc when I was younger but only very recently decided to seriously pursue modelling, selling content, & potentially in person sex work and sugar. I took a "test drive" with a different name last week and made enough selling pics to get a basic ringlight and a wig (trust me i have great natural hair but privacy is a priority), and I am now preparing to make my debut as chloe priceless.

I would genuinely appreciate any oppurtunity to become acquainted with and learn from other models on here, be pointed towards any relevant resources, and would love to find community & sisterhood in the process.

i hope to speak with you all soon : )

i'm purpur_mechty and i'm on:
sc: purpur_mechty
cam4: PurPurMechty
bonga: purpur-mechty
i was on cb for 103 hours this month and i got banned after my last broadcast, no idea why so i'm not sure if i'll be back there unless this gets reversed
no hard feelings to them..just would be nice to know why i'm banned after i finally start earning some tokens there
anyhow...pleased to meet y'all
cheers

Hello. I am Milklady1, 22 years old Colombian cam model. I used to work at a studio but decided to work as an independent model. I am a adventurous and funny girl. You can find me in
Cb:milklady1
Sc:milklady1
Hope you like me ;)

Hi, I'm Karmilah. I've been a lurker on this site for a long time and have learned so much valuable information that made starting my cam-career much easier and less stressful than it otherwise would have been. I figured it was finally time to for me to say Hi. I'm a Stripchat model right now but I just got my account approved on Streamate, hoping to have success there.

Was an exhibishonist for ten years , plus. After buying so many tokens and spending more money than I wanted to , I got verified in June 2020. This is not my job, it is only a way to earn tokens in order to save money . I do it for fun and all tokens are tipped back out. I use Chaturbate primarily, but have accounts on 5 -6 other sites as well. I can broadcast for tokens on a few of those others , but have only broadcast on one of them for a few hours as of this date. :)

Hi I'm Hannah I was a member on the site under a different name but I lost my login information. I'm a cam model primarily on my free cams have been camming for a little bit over 2 years. I am primarily looking to expand my business or whatever so that like I don't know I'm looking for analytics to help me kind of track what I'm doing. I'd like to meet some camels that maybe want to partner female not male and just in general get better at my job so nice to meet everybody. I usually do speech to text so my posts might be a little bit weird sounding but that's because this is just a lot easier for me

Well what shall I say

Hmm 🤔 I am esoomy1 well in chat they call me sam
I’m cute like a loveable king I love soccer video games and music and working out my body I hate people who have no respect for cam girls I have defended many cam girls as users try to take advantage of them I also wrote love poem and sexy poem

Thank you for reading

Hey ladies and guys,
my name is Sven I am 27 years old from France. I am joining this forum due to recent account issues on chaturbate... Im looking forward to find any solutions.

Hi :)
I’m a model on MFC primarily but occasionally on chaturbate as well. I only go topless in public chat, and in privates I only give peak below.

I mostly want to learn more about MFC. And figuring out the darn charlesbot!

And how to balance when to be in privates vs public chat.

Hello everyone!

I am new to the webcam space and am looking to get started. I work full-time in IT but would much rather be a full-time content creator. I am currently living in the Tampa/St. Pete area. I would like to collab with any females in the area. If anyone is interested I can send you pics. I have my own place and can host anytime.

Need help with Chaturbate. started camping a few months ago. Looking for all sorts of tips and advice. This site seems to be a great resource !!!

Hey I'm currently a model on myfreecams after abandoning chaturbate because I don't think it was my sort of scene. MFC is definitely better but the competitive nature of it is making me compare myself to other girls and I still feel really inadequete despite doing miles better than when I was on CB.

I'm hoping the information on this forum will help me grow and learn and hopefully increase earnings over the next couple of months. I also felt really shit after logging yesterday as I feel like I'm doing too much lewd and nudity shit for free just to get these cheapskates to fucking tip me a yellow wall of 1 measly tokens, which I'm sorry does not satisfy me when I'm trying to hit an hourly income goal

Hope things get better, while their not awful, I'm not satisfied

Hello. I am Luis. I am happy to be in this forum. I have been following some sexy webcammers in Chaturbate. I have been fan of several milfs and teen models too. Most of them are from Russia and Ukraine. I also like lesbian couples and squirting ladies.