AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello there!

I'm Kaylee Pond and I like a LOT of things. I'm from California, total geek, love to play video games and board/tabletop games, enjoy reading, camping, traveling, playing with my crazy cat, dressing up, making costumes, getting lost in the internet, watching and obsessing over Doctor Who and Firefly and all of that good stuff! Wil Wheaton and Felicia Day are idols of mine and it is just a total bonus that they are friends with each other. I'm very friendly, silly, dorky and fun loving! I love to laugh and do it often. :)

I am completely new to camming and will be doing my very first show tomorrow at 5pm, we will be having loads of Doctor Who fun leading up to the big premiere of the new season! (Also there will be boobs and such.)

Anyway, it's lovely to be here and I'm excited for the adventures that we will have together!

U23lb.jpg

rh6z0h.jpg

Herro! My name is Kim and I am new here and MFC; I've been on for about 2 weeks now. I am not new to camming though, you could say I took a 10 year break! I recently quit my job at an insurance agency because I got tired of my dickhead boss, so I decided while I look for something else... I might as well shake it on cam, muahaha! I am pretty sure though, that when I find another job, I will still come on MFC frequently. It's a great site, and I look forward to making some lasting friendships there, as well as here.

If you want to know more about me, the userbar I made for my forum signature will take you directly to my MFC profile. :hello2:

Hi :) I'm Missy_Kitty!

I have been here for about 6 weeks now and i'm loving it. I'm pretty shy but the site is really helping me build my confidence up :D

I have come to realise, for all the trolls there are. There are also some lovely genuine people on mfc that just brighten up my day. I don't plan to stop any time soon!

Reactions: camstory
Hello everyone! I am Sophia Meow! I have been camming since about April of this year... I spent some time with Streamate but ultimately ended up at MFC. Such a fun place! I'm having a ball so far.

what to say. I'm a pretty playful silly geek girl. I read a lot, both classic literature and awesome comic books (Vertigo seems to be responsible for most of my favorites). I'm a big film nerd and an avid gamer (current console of choice is the ps2 :cool: ). Oh, also I'm a professional chef! I adore food; creating, eating, all of it!

On cam, I can often be found wiggling and dancing about with silly bits of clothing on, or playing the ukulele naked. I like to have fun!

Anyway, nice to meet you! I look forward to getting to know everyone here better!

Attachments

• 217932_10151003561846493_101147225_n.jpg
    217932_10151003561846493_101147225_n.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 263
Hello, lovelies! I'm TwistedPixie (also called Pix, Pixie, or Twisty) and I'm new to the camming world! I joined MFC and MGF both within the last month, and I'm already addicting and loving it!

I'm a geeky girl, so don't mind my nerd-raging. It happens!

Attachments

• 2012-03-03_00-27-37_170.jpg
    2012-03-03_00-27-37_170.jpg
    904.4 KB · Views: 251
Reactions: camstory
TwistedPixie said:
Hello, lovelies! I'm TwistedPixie (also called Pix, Pixie, or Twisty) and I'm new to the camming world! I joined MFC and MGF both within the last month, and I'm already addicting and loving it!

I'm a geeky girl, so don't mind my nerd-raging. It happens!

Gosh you're cute. :hello2:

Reactions: KayleePond
Hi ladies and gents!
I'm Lana, I'm new here and new to MFC. I've been camming on MFC for a total of 4 days and so far it's been going pretty well. I used to be a dancer and I thought camming would be hella easy but it's sooooo different. There's usually not much talking in a strip club whereas on MFC I've realized you have to talk ALOT! :eek: Looking forward to getting to know all of you guys and girls better ;) Sorry I don't have any pictures of me but I will soon!!

I'm Ducky, nice to meet all of you. :] I'm looking into getting into MFC as soon as i can. i'm just recently engaged and have obsessions with the platypus, music and the xbox 360.

Attachments

• 2011-07-06 17.27.24.jpg
    2011-07-06 17.27.24.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 226
Hey All. To start Id just like to give MAD PROPS to all you Models! What you do is awesome. About me: I'm just laid back dude relatively new to camming/MFC/ACF who LOVES absolutely everything about sweet, smart, funny, sexy girls! I live in Los Angeles, parts of which are great and parts of which suck. For one thing it sucks to be poor here LOL. Another is the abundance of shitty people. Everyone is so superficial and/or materialistic. It's super common to make plans w/ someone only for them to cancel b/c something better to do came along. That said there's a ton of cool shit to do/going on, and while hard it is possible to meet some nice people. I love the weather, and living in a major city w/ access to such great outdoor recreation. I love going surfing and hanging out at the beach. I haven't been able to for a while, so I'm looking forward to doing it as much as poss now that I can. I've found that people who like to chill at the beach are usually pretty cool.

I really like Sunsets but think Sunrises are better. I've worked: as a forest fire fighter, on a shitload of TV commercials in the Art Dept., as a Wind Turbine Tech., and as a Paparazzo. Not proud of that last one but if anyone has any questions just ask I am impossible to offend. About to give up on working as a Photo Asst. to find a job selling cars (MINI). My goal was to get the exp. and make the contacts needed to start shooting on my own. Sadly, even though I proved I could do the job at the highest level and got an interview w/ one of the best photogs in LA if not the country (Jim Jordan) the work is not coming in. At the same time given my extreme hatred for pretentious and self-aggrandizing people perhaps it's for the best LOL.

If anyone has any questions about Cameras/Photography, Kettlebells/Functional Strength Training, or what goes on behind the scenes to get those candid shots of your fav celebs that you see in the mags at the supermarket, etc. let me know.

Beach_Love said:
Hey All. To start Id just like to give MAD PROPS to all you Models! What you do is awesome. About me: I'm just laid back dude relatively new to camming/MFC/ACF who LOVES absolutely everything about sweet, smart, funny, sexy girls! I live in Los Angeles, parts of which are great and parts of which suck. For one thing it sucks to be poor here LOL. Another is the abundance of shitty people. Everyone is so superficial and/or materialistic. It's super common to make plans w/ someone only for them to cancel b/c something better to do came along. That said there's a ton of cool shit to do/going on, and while hard it is possible to meet some nice people. I love the weather, and living in a major city w/ access to such great outdoor recreation. I love going surfing and hanging out at the beach. I haven't been able to for a while, so I'm looking forward to doing it as much as poss now that I can. I've found that people who like to chill at the beach are usually pretty cool.

I really like Sunsets but think Sunrises are better. I've worked: as a forest fire fighter, on a shitload of TV commercials in the Art Dept., as a Wind Turbine Tech., and as a Paparazzo. Not proud of that last one but if anyone has any questions just ask I am impossible to offend. About to give up on working as a Photo Asst. to find a job selling cars (MINI). My goal was to get the exp. and make the contacts needed to start shooting on my own. Sadly, even though I proved I could do the job at the highest level and got an interview w/ one of the best photogs in LA if not the country (Jim Jordan) the work is not coming in. At the same time given my extreme hatred for pretentious and self-aggrandizing people perhaps it's for the best LOL.

If anyone has any questions about Cameras/Photography, Kettlebells/Functional Strength Training, or what goes on behind the scenes to get those candid shots of your fav celebs that you see in the mags at the supermarket, etc. let me know.

We can share stories about KBs/strength training since those are my specialties ;)

Reactions: Beach_Love
Hello, my performer's name is Andrea and my nickname is ItalianStallion on I'mLive, Italian Stallion on Jasmin Boys and ItaStallionXXX on livejasmin.

I'm an italian model (At the moment in Australia), I'm 26 years old and cam performing is not my main job, but I'd love to use it to earn some good extra :twocents-02cents:

imp_getimage

DoctorVen said:
We can share stories about KBs/strength training since those are my specialties ;)

Sweet. Let's just say I'm really good at finding things on the internet for free. I've got a grip of pdfs, and videos from/by Pavel, Steve Maxwell, Steve Cotter, one about Bulgarian Bags, TRX, etc, and I would love to share.

I'm really proud of the progress I've made recently w/ my 35lb KB (especially since I'm pretty scawny). Pavel's really right when he say's "Do what I say". Lately I've been really interested in what Logan Christopher http://kettlebelljuggling.com/ has been doing and am starting to work on juggling basics. Don't hesitate to sign up for his videos/emails he is/they are awesome.

Hi :3
Ich heiße Miara Riley....i'm super nervous. All the time. SO yeah, that's me.
I don't speak much German btw, but what I do know, I speak....same for French. :p
Erm.... i've been on mfc since July, and for some reason, even though it might not seem like it on cam, i'm very anxious about EVERYTHING.
I can't wait to get model status on here so I can do more research because i'm a crazy person.

Nice to meet all of you beautiful people!

'Ello

Stumbled across mfc a few months ago and found my way here after trying to find out how the camscore worked, couldn't find much to add to the camscore thread so in an effort to up my post count I'm posting here. I know fuck all about camming, so unfortunately I won't be able to shower the resident models with tips on how to up their cam score, but I do know a healthy looking forum when I see one so thought I should say hi.

It's going to be tough communicating with only six pages of emotes to choose from but I'm gonna try.

I go by Mochaccino or Mochaccinoxxx (depending on the site) but you can just call me Angela. I'm a electronics loving whore and I'm proud of it. I build PC and create web sites/banners/logos. I've been caming since July. I really like but with the darn trolls and freelaoders, I feel myself pushing away from it and going to doing independent cam work. Maybe someone can provide tips or something so I could perform and actually get tokens and to make vids and stuff..... :(

Hi to all you new folk!

You've joined a good place!

Its like Cheers, without the bar, or theme music, or drinks..

Welcome!

Reactions: AmberCutie
Hi I go by the name "Hony" (that sounds like bony, not like the thing bees make) and have been around webcams for maybe 10 years.

I used to do shows on ifriends back in the days, then started a website about camming, gradually stopped doing much shows myself but still wrote about what was going on with sites a lot. Now I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and have started to do a few shows here and there while also keeping up my writing about new cam sites.

Amber knows who I am coz she occasionally posts on the old and pretty much abandoned camgirl forum over at my site! So I thought I'd return the favor as I do turn to read this one here but lazily don't get around to posting. Probably still won't but hey at least I did an introduction right?

Reactions: AmberCutie
:hello2: Re introducing myself since I got my new Purple shirt on :dance:

Thank you Amber..!!!

Bisous,
Bella

Hony said:
Hi I go by the name "Hony" (that sounds like bony, not like the thing bees make) and have been around webcams for maybe 10 years.

I used to do shows on ifriends back in the days, then started a website about camming, gradually stopped doing much shows myself but still wrote about what was going on with sites a lot. Now I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and have started to do a few shows here and there while also keeping up my writing about new cam sites.

Amber knows who I am coz she occasionally posts on the old and pretty much abandoned camgirl forum over at my site! So I thought I'd return the favor as I do turn to read this one here but lazily don't get around to posting. Probably still won't but hey at least I did an introduction right?
Glad to see you posting! Also, funny we were both on each other's forums for like 2 years before actually posting in the "who are you" threads. :lol: :hello2:

Hello! I'm Ophelia. I haven't ventured out of the "Models Only" section yet, so I figured I should. I've only been camming for a little over a week now, but I'm really enjoying it so far ^_^

Hi there nice to meet you all. I am not new to the cam industry I had my own website many years ago before I had kids. I took some time off and now that they are in school full time I am getting back into the swing of things.

Im on MFC and MGF as well as ImLive.

Im going to do the model reg in a bit today but so far looks like this place is a great resource.

Hello everyone! I'm brand new to camming, it's going to be my first time ever, but I'm so glad i found this forum before i even started because it's going to help me avoid a few of the mistakes i was inevitably going to commit ^^ First one: buying a proper cam . So I haven't started yet because I don't want to start with a shitty cam.
I'm French, so I hope any english mistake will be forgiven.....
I'm nervous as hell about starting though so I am using the time ( and excuses to make that time longer) to get mentally ready for it, although from what i've read here I feel I will be ok, my only downfall might be my smartassery, I have a mouth that runs way faster than my brain, and I can be a bit sarcastic..... I hope I can keep that in check....I also have no ability whatsoever to be "girly", I've never known how it worked, so i'm not even going to try lol. I'll just be myself and hope at least SOME people like me ^^ The only way i do "girly" is "second-degree girly", it's THAT much of a joke to me..... but I can't help that, I've tried, and failed.
So here's me, I hope I can make some friends at least here, because I can already feel i will need an outlet for all my "omg guess what happened today at work???" moments...and it's good to have people in the same boat who understand :)
See you all later!!

FrenchKitty said:
Hello everyone! I'm brand new to camming, it's going to be my first time ever, but I'm so glad i found this forum before i even started because it's going to help me avoid a few of the mistakes i was inevitably going to commit ^^ First one: buying a proper cam . So I haven't started yet because I don't want to start with a shitty cam.
I'm nervous as hell about starting though so I am using the time ( and excuses to make that time longer) to get mentally ready for it, although from what i've read here I feel I will be ok, my only downfall might be my smartassery, I have a mouth that runs way faster than my brain, and I can be a bit sarcastic..... I hope I can keep that in check....I also have no ability whatsoever to be "girly", I've never known how it worked, so i'm not even going to try lol. I'll just be myself and hope at least SOME people like me ^^ The only way i do "girly" is "second-degree girly", it's THAT much of a joke to me..... but I can't help that, I've tried, and failed.
So here's me, I hope I can make some friends at least here, because I can already feel i will need an outlet for all my "omg guess what happened today at work???" moments...and it's good to have people in the same boat who understand :)
See you all later!!

Hello there and welcome abroad :hello2:
Don't worry about the English "mistakes" French accent eezz cuuuuuute :dance:
Gros Bisous :-D

I've been on here a little while, just now getting around to say hi.
Been on MFC for... three weeks now. I did F4F for one week before that, so I've officially been a camgirl for 1 month. Every time I buy something now I scream WHORRRREE MONEYYYYYY!!!! and then swipe the card like I'm whipping a dumb camel.

Anyway. I'm having fun. Being silly. Making tons more money now than I ever did at a job that took up twice as much of my life and sanity.

People make gifs of me and that's my favorite part in the whole wide world. They make me feel loved, in a strange, let's-exploit-her-most-hideous-moments kind of way.

I like long walks in the park, candlelit dinners, and setting things on fire. I (attempt to) unicycle on cam. I put pots on my head. I get drunk a lot and then set fire to more things. There is also some ranting.

Anyway howdy ho you guys, I look forward to lurking even more.

FrenshKiss said:
FrenchKitty said:
See you all later!!

Hello there and welcome abroad :hello2:
Don't worry about the English "mistakes" French accent eezz cuuuuuute :dance:
Gros Bisous :-D
Oh are you French too? That's funny :D Maybe we'll run into each other at the bakery and have a very awkward moment ^^

Nordling said:
:lol: Next time I'm at a bakery, I'll be on the lookout for two beautiful women fencing, Star Wars style, with baguettes. :)
That's...actually something I could do. I'm THAT socially unaware.