AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nordling said:
:lol: Next time I'm at a bakery, I'll be on the lookout for two beautiful women fencing, Star Wars style, with baguettes. :)
Ohh BB..!! :-D

Howdy howdy howdy, folks! Um...I'm Lily, I have been camming on MFC for about 2 weeks now (going on 3 I believe) and I have never done anything like this before-- the closest I have been to "camming" is Skype sex with my (no-longer) long-distance boyfriend.

I love this forum and the ladies on it; when I first started out I was VERY worried that the competition would be cut-throat, with models doing whatever it took to come out ahead (like "The Hunger Cams" or something :-D ) but on my first day a nice member sent me a PM with a link to this site and it has been AMAZINGLY helpful.

So thank you, ladies, for being so inspiring, positive, beautiful, helpful, kind, generous, hilarious, and supportive! It really does make all the difference, especially since I literally only have one person I can talk to about MFC in person.

Reactions: Lounge20K
Hey all.
Been on mfc since April 2010, under a different username. Looked around a bit before i ended up following mainly one model. I do end up being a guest in other models rooms, mainly as i don't have a lot to spend and they don't need another premium not tipping in their room lol. Plus i'm not always that chatty.

Recently came across this forum, looks like a fun place to chill so i joined. I am from the UK which means i'll add u's to the word color, football will mean something different and i drive on the wrong side of the raod ha ha.

Hey I'm Elysia.I've been in the phone sex industry for a while and thought I would branch out into cam work.I've studied quite a bit before I decided jump in,and think I'm ready now.

Hi I'm Rochelle. I am trying to stick at camming as I did it once before (a couple of years ago) and didn't get on with the site so I've been on mfc for a couple of weeks now.....oh & I tend to ramble on so I'm just gonnna stop now haha

Reactions: ILikeUonTop
I'm Max. Been poking around cam sites for a few months. In the past, I've done fetish clip modeling, burlesque performance (I hope to do it again! It's kinda hot to be in front of a crowd in nothing but hot pants!), done a bit of web design/video editing, erotica writing, and tentatively dipped my toes into the camming world w/ my partner. That said... My day job is boring IT stuff, though it does allow me the chance to travel a bit.

Don't know what I'm here for yet, but may chime in on occasion.

So...Hi!

NewFlesh said:
My day job is boring IT stuff
Don't know what I'm here for yet,
So...Hi!
Hi! I know what you're here for! how much do you take for profile HTTP editing? :D
Kidding, welcome!

Hi!

I'm Dea, I am here to network, meet friends and get some much needed advice on being a webcam model.
I'm also a broke graphic design student.

:hello2:

Hi everyone! I'm Angela, aka StripperMILF4. I am new to all things cam but am trying to learn quickly! I did my first broadcast today! A Google search brought me here. :) I am a former stripper and recently got a Platinum Stages Star Stand Alone (it is AWESOME btw) and figured I'd put it to some use as well as make a little money at the same time. My hubby encouraged me to look into camming, so I did! :) I'm hoping to learn a lot here! :)

StripperMILF4 said:
Hi everyone! I'm Angela, aka StripperMILF4. I am new to all things cam but am trying to learn quickly! I did my first broadcast today! A Google search brought me here. :) I am a former stripper and recently got a Platinum Stages Star Stand Alone (it is AWESOME btw) and figured I'd put it to some use as well as make a little money at the same time. My hubby encouraged me to look into camming, so I did! :) I'm hoping to learn a lot here! :)
My hubby encouraged me to try camming too!

I'm curious... was StripperMILF as a username taken? Curious if the 4 was required or just a preference. :)

Hello! Hello!
I go By Lucky ;)

Ive been on and off camming since March this year... Previously worked waiting tables, bar tending and all types of boring office work so I'm enjoying the change of Pace!!!
I love to gamble lol blackjacks my game...
ummm what else...
I was known as "sexyvoice girl" in high school...
I prefer margaritas to pina coladas...
I'm moving in two weeks from the #1 city in the world to smalltown USA :)
Cheers!

AmberCutie said:
StripperMILF4 said:
My hubby encouraged me to try camming too!

I'm curious... was StripperMILF as a username taken? Curious if the 4 was required or just a preference. :)

Yes, it actually was LOL The 4 represents two things: the number of kids I have and the number of years I spent actually stripping in clubs. LOL

StripperMILF4 said:
Yes, it actually was LOL The 4 represents two things: the number of kids I have and the number of years I spent actually stripping in clubs. LOL
I'm glad you explained that! I just figured you mistakenly left the "U" off the end :mrgreen:

Long-time pervert & lurker here and MFC Premium member since early 2009. Now that I have a question I figured I better get an account.

BTW, thank you, Amber, for this site which has an incredible amount of tribal knowledge. I refer new models to it regularly, as I believe models mentor models better than members.

Want to know more about me, see my profile: http://profiles.myfreecams.com/GrayBison

So on to my question:

Now that I have retired, I have more time on my hands and have initiated private shows with models, a new thing for me, who has always be a model's room lizard who tips or joins groups when I have the coin. So had this private with a model which was a great time this morning. Before running out of tokens, she told me that she wanted to c2c for our next private.

Huh? c2c with a dirty old man old enough to be your father? Okay, I can accept that she doesn't have age bias, since we had already done a private.

But I am rather self conscious about the way I look, which is somewhere between Robert Redford and Cthulhu (google it). I am worried that if she sees that I look like the way Ron Jeremy will in 20 years, with shrinkage, she will change her mind, and playtime will be over. For good.

Should I discuss my self-image issue (yes, I own the issue) with her in advance or just let things develop in private with me launching my cam next time at her request and give her a shock? My profile is out their to review, but since members rarely look at model profiles, tho they should, I think it even less likely that a model will review a member profile, due to time constraints.

Feedback is appreciated! (If I don't get any here, I'll open a new thread on it.

TIA,
Gray

[quote="GrayBison"
Huh? c2c with a dirty old man old enough to be your father? Okay, I can accept that she doesn't have age bias, since we had already done a private.

But I am rather self conscious about the way I look, which is somewhere between Robert Redford and Cthulhu (google it). I am worried that if she sees that I look like the way Ron Jeremy will in 20 years, with shrinkage, she will change her mind, and playtime will be over. For good.

Should I discuss my self-image issue (yes, I own the issue) with her in advance or just let things develop in private with me launching my cam next time at her request and give her a shock? My profile is out their to review, but since members rarely look at model profiles, tho they should, I think it even less likely that a model will review a member profile, due to time constraints.

Feedback is appreciated! (If I don't get any here, I'll open a new thread on it.

TIA,
Gray[/quote]

I joined MFC this summer. (Actually first looked at MFC many years ago but never bought tokens before.)
I am early retired guy very much enjoying living in Hawaii. I enjoy stirring up trouble in internet forums, and I have a great deal in experience in the field.

Gary my advice is just tell her that you rather her fantasize about whatever turns her on, while you fantasy about her.
Judging by the polls I've see in this forum the percentage of woman who actually like looking a member cocks is quite small. However, since many guys want girls to looked at their cams and tell them, "bb I want that beautiful big hard cock rammed up my ass", many girls will help guys fantasy. Odds are good you are doing her a favor by not making her watch.

I have my first skype today with a model and started the session by saying "you don't watch cams do you? After momentary, ahh shit I really don't want watch but maybe I should look, she quietly said no. I said what "watching 50 year overweight guys stroke their cock doesn't turn you on, I am shocked." We had a good laugh and a good time.

One of the advantages us old farts have on this sites, beside thicker wallets, is we tend to be more realistic about things.

The more I read these forums the more I like men. Body issues, consideration, sense of humour, those things are endearing, no matter how you think you look. Girls aren't extremely visual..... it's this side of you that is moving. (no pun there :D)

FrenchKitty said:
The more I read these forums the more I like men. Body issues, consideration, sense of humour, those things are endearing, no matter how you think you look. Girls aren't extremely visual..... it's this side of you that is moving. (no pun there :D)

Merci, ma chérie.

Gros bisous,

Gray

Reactions: FrenchKitty
GrayBison said:
FrenchKitty said:

Merci, ma chérie.

Gros bisous,

Gray
:p mais de rien, c'était gratuit!

Reactions: GrayBison
FrenchKitty said:
GrayBison said:
FrenchKitty said:

Merci, ma chérie.

Gros bisous,

Gray
:p mais de rien, c'était gratuit!

Mange tout, mange tout :?

im a model in the middle of being approved by amber, should be all done & ready to go this weekend :) im daniixo though nice to meet you all :handgestures-salute:

Attachments

• 230598_1869628453219_1016310465_2099474_7534081_n.jpg
    230598_1869628453219_1016310465_2099474_7534081_n.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 55
Hi, I'm Jess :) I'm new to camming, just started on MFC a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I had no idea what I was doing and my camscore has tanked as a result, but now that I have found this forum and all the great info here, I'm hoping to bring it back up and become a successful model. :-D

Nice to "meet" everyone!!

JessicaRay said:
Hi, I'm Jess :) I'm new to camming, just started on MFC a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I had no idea what I was doing and my camscore has tanked as a result, but now that I have found this forum and all the great info here, I'm hoping to bring it back up and become a successful model. :-D

Nice to "meet" everyone!!

May I say I love your profile. It is fun and whimsical and brought a smile to my face. You need more content off course but it is very nice start and doesn't have music blaring that makes me scramble to hit my speaker off switch

P.S. Please post more pictures of your unicorn

I'm Alysha_xo from MyFreeCams - a 22 year old blonde model fueled by caffeine and positive energy. I have TONS of good deals going on right now and some new videos up, so please feel free to go check out my profile! Thank you!

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Alysha_xo

Attachments

• teaser.jpg
    teaser.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 36
Hi all, great forum full of fascinating, honest and good advice. Have tried a few other cam sites and found them lacking in the interaction I like. Stumbled across MFC a few weeks ago and was just blown away it is so different in many ways to things like SM I had been on. Must admit it is a little overwhelming at first, luckily a very kind model told me about this forum and I got to say it has been an education and helped me understand so much more about the whole MFC culture and has helped enhance my enjoyment of the site.

So thanks for all the great advice and insight this forum gives for Members as well as Models…………carry on the good work……..All for now! :salute:

Reactions: DaBootyXx
Hi everyOne

Hi I'm new here, I've been on MFC for 3 years , my model name there is DaBootyXx looking forward to getting to know you all! :hello2:I am a girl who loves to interact with new people all the time to make new friends and also my relationships grow! I love the friendly people, making friends is one of my virtues laughing and spending time to talk about any subject without taboo! just want you guys help me I'm new here but my attention this forum. Thanks and welcome those who are interested to be my friend.

Reactions: stu2 and Jupiter551