AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi.. Am Charles wambua aka charlie.. A cb model and i would first like to appreciate you for the good work you guys are doing... I have seen lots of people getting help through here and I would appreciate it if you would approve me and publish my post..thankyou

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hi im zipolkk. Im 22 years old and i have known chaturbate for a long time. I have not much money but i did spent all i had on privates with some of the beautiful people i love over the past few years. I found a lot of beautiful friends on there and i dont wanna loose them 🥺

Hey there! Im fairly new to this site, but needed to start somewhere! I am a cam model myself, and I am excited to learn new things from Amber Cutie! Im going to try to be more active here, including following her cam shows, blogs, and tips/tricks! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this awesome place!

Uh hi, hopefully I'm doing this right. Uh I'm new here and also on CB. I'm Salandrical on CB I go by Sal, uhh I'm 24 and I'm trans and stuff so that's something. Yeah just joining here bc I keep finding it in Google searches lol. Hoping I can maybe talk to a human about getting fucking paid as support is driving me nuts and I saw there's a human from CB on here lmao.

Hello,
my name is Silvio and I am affilaiat for 20 years.
I am new here and look forward to nice people and the one or other assistance.
I mainly promote German language products and wanted to know your opinion!

Hello friends...... I have been broadcasting on chaturbate for many years but after the last update I tried a lot to check the age for broadcasting only but I failed..... Does anyone have another account to use for broadcasting only.. I hope someone can help me
no one can helpe me>>>>>

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
My name is Kody. I live in WV USA my name on CB is kangorg304 if anyone would like to check me feel free. :)20220604_000819.jpg

hey evryone>>>I can't verify my age....Does anyone have a backup account on chaturbate....just for broadcasting, I don't want codes.....who can help me plz

Hello, my name is Eric, 55 year old man from Denmark. I have been member on several camsites for 10+ years. Hoping to find some answers to things I wonder about, I see there is a lot of knowledge among the members here :)

hey evryone>>>I can't verify my age....Does anyone have a backup account on chaturbate....just for broadcasting, I don't want codes.....who can help me plz
@sexyguy Anyone who has "backup" account for broadcasting will not GIVE it away to anyone, its linked to their VERIFICATION stuff & wont work for others, it will just get the account banned & or deleted.
As stated already, you have to pass verification to broadcast. Most sites are self explaining on the process and explain what's needed. If you cant supply what's needed to verify, there is no way around it on any site.
You also stated you verified before but after an update you cant broadcast, sounds like whatever you used to verify with perhaps expired & they want new versions sent.

Hi, I`m Tyrenol a member from LiveJasmin. Im so confused about a model who might be loving me back but im unsure about that. So I wanna share my story

Yikes! That is not how this works, and it's crazy to expect someone else to risk their Chaturbate account (and their income) doing that for you. If you can't verify your age, you can't broadcast on Chaturbate.

Hey!

Im rob, been a fan of the camsites for MANY years. Had to take a break for a while a couple years ago as was using waaaay too much money on them at one point but have it all under conttol now😅 Always very appreciative of the ladies ive chatted snd cammed with tho. As someone in a sexless marriage its been a big escape for me over the years. Couple of my fav girls have retired from the scene over the last 5 years or so but as always, it gives you a chance to find someone else to get to know and chat with!

I’m nnmxoxo, I’m a broken soul nice to meet you, stripchat has scammed me taken my money I have worked hard for, I have a rent due next week, I don’t know what am i going to do , my account is blocked for accepting payments outside platform and that didn’t even happened hopefully someone will help me here