AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello. My name is cezar. I'm a webcm models promoter

Reactions: StormDMCA
I’m nnmxoxo, I’m a broken soul nice to meet you, stripchat has scammed me taken my money I have worked hard for, I have a rent due next week, I don’t know what am i going to do , my account is blocked for accepting payments outside platform and that didn’t even happened hopefully someone will help me here

I am a dude who doesn't cam or even have an only fans. My only purpose here is to explain that dating sites aren't the place to farm out your OF or cam shows. That's like the equivalent of me going to an amputee convention and showing off all my working extremities. It's so annoying and soulless. I don't hate on sex work, get your wiener money I don't fucking care, but keep that shit off of dating sites for the love of all things holy.

How is it hurting? Because as an unattractive person, when I receive a like from someone I get excited that someone wants to talk to my busted ass. Only for it to be someone farming out their nudes. It's DEMORALIZING. Most of the time these women are specifically targeting men below their league because they think they are desperate. That's like begging for change dude. Get your subs naturally on Twitter and on forums like this meant to promote you.

Have a fucking soul.

hey evryone>>>I can't verify my age....Does anyone have a backup account on chaturbate....just for broadcasting, I don't want codes.....who can help me plz
Ok dude we're not doing this. Fuck off.

Hello! My name is Alicia (Ally) , from Spain 🇪🇸💃

I work in the Adult industry for 6 years now, and I am interested in the camming world, would love to know more about it, connect with Cam Models, and of course, have fun!

My hobbies are travelling, reading and currently learning graphic design.

Nice to meet you all!

Ally

hi, i'm iris!

i am not technically new to camming, but very new to the technical aspects of it. most of my work was irl until recently and i definitely am feeling my age as i waste hours trying to figure out how to set up and run everything ..... so i am very grateful for this space to get help.

i have worked for a decade as an adult sex educator, sex worker, and kink event host, but really want to stick to solo from-home work these days.

along with camming, i have a huge amount of photos and videos from my weird fetish fun over the years and am very eager to find more ways to make them more profitable!

Hi,
October of last year (2021) I started going to the gym and wanting to change my life. My 50th birthday was coming up and wasn't happy. For 12 years I was celibate, stressed, and not living for myself. I did an experiment to see if I could change my life by my birthday which was coming up in February. In a few short months I was feeling better from going to the gym, seeing a therapist, and making changes...I even met someone whom I am talking to now that is super supportive. Anywhoo....I came across camming videos on youtube and thought I'd give it a try. I did strip in my early 20s and enjoyed that. So far, so good...I am learning though and love all the supportive people I have come across.
Suzie

Happy to be here! I'm Tasos and working as talent manager makes me feel amazed that i can still enjoy helping the people around, music and creative arts are my fav, also tech and researching.

Hi,
i am from Germany and my Chaturbate account was just banned.
I have absolutely no idea why. I was always friendly and respectful to women. I hope someone can help me get my account free again.
:(
My Chaturbate name is: NormannNormann

Hello - I have been a user on camsites for a few months and a reader of this forum fir most of that time. I am interested in some of the discussions and would like to take part

Just a guy on the internet. i am 36 yo from Kansas City Im pretty anti so i dont know what to say other than my name is Ty and i love this place thanks for letting me in.

Hello Fellow Cam Community!

My name is Femme Fatale and I am the Media/PR Manager for Arousr. We are a live sex chat platform that caters to the Kinky side of life and those who are Vanilla

We are happy to be a part of this forum space to answer questions about our platform and give advice where applicable

F.F

Attachments

• screen3.jpg
    screen3.jpg
    745.1 KB · Views: 8
Hi gang, firstly, thanks for this forum Amber, well done. I am a frequent visitor to mfc and occasionally CB. I have made a handful of really nice friends on mfc and often spent way more than i should :) I am curious how models cope with their cam work and how can us guys make it more pleasant for your industry in general. (obviously we know what our fav models like) I often wonder how you put up with some of the crap that a few guys dish out. I think this forum is a brilliant idea to help improve understanding for both models and members alike. I look forward to making my small contribution. Steve

Hi! I broadcast on Chaturbate and am a cam model. Usually go on at nights and chill with my followers and see whats up. Recently started an Onlyfans and have been getting subscribers from there. Things have been going great til they weren't lol. Thank you for having this website!

Hello Fellow Cam Community!

My name is Femme Fatale and I am the Media/PR Manager for Arousr. We are a live sex chat platform that caters to the Kinky side of life and those who are Vanilla

We are happy to be a part of this forum space to answer questions about our platform and give advice where applicable

F.F

Hi. I'm glad you joined this forum, because I've been curious about Arousr.

hello all after a long 3 year break away from cams im wanting to come back! i guess alot has changed currently getting accounts set up any tips on good sites at present would be great thanks in advance

I so love forums, and Discord servers! Anyway, I'm a moderator and user on Chaturbate, with more than five years on the platform. I'm a social sciences professional, a teacher, and a big nerd about different things. For example, I'm currently very passionate about the whole camming world and how it can be an art form, and how challenging it can be to stand out over the cam model mass. Know what I mean?

I live in a country where cam studios are very common; I think I'm also a frustrated cam behind-the-scenes professional 🤔

Reactions: MarieElise
Hi I am Mat or Mattew , I have been model on CB for almost a year. I recently become an independent model the last two weeks. which means I no longer have to give the studio one third of my income any more.

I'm Steven new member of stripchat only have 5 months. I live in the U. S. A, really find this page very helpful.

Hello
NaturalMilf here! I am currently considering becoming a cam model and I am so happy to have found a supportive community here at AmberCutie to get further insights into the field.
It's seems like it could something quite fun and hopefully profitable!
I briefly cammed with an ex partner and I did enjoy the experience however mistakes were made and I'm hoping set myself up fully for the experience and to remain safe with the guidance of all the people here.
Thank you!

Hi, I've been a user on cb and occasionally other sites for several years now. I'm very interested in learning more about the behind the scenes aspect of the Cam business. I have a few friends who are models and I'd like to learn more to see if I can help them. Working in the IT industry for many years, I like to learn about technology and help others utilize technology better. I have also been a victim/sucker of a love scam, and I'm just getting over it, though that's not the reason I came here. Many of the posts about love scams here echoed my experience.