AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
I'm a slithery slippery slimy snake. Nice to meet u people

Yooooo guys I am Petro. I am hoping to find some cam girls in my area I can link with.
It doesn't really work like that, so hopefully you find other subjects on this forum interesting and helpful.

Hey, we are malalolka777 (we plan to change our name in the near future). We ended up on the forum because we need help and hope to get it here. Have a great day everyone!

Reactions: StormDMCA
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hi:) I’m actually not new here I had an old account I just have nooo idea what the log in is🤔 so I made a new account.

I haven’t called in a few years but recently started again on MFC so I’m happy to be back and make some new friends again

Hi guys! ☺️ My name is Kaycee and i stumbled across ambercutie from a cam girl i follow on YouTube. I’m looking into starting my camming journey very soon! From what I’ve seen here so far a lot of my questions about camming and getting started have been answered. I look forward to learning the ropes before i officially begin camming. Any advice is greatly appreciated for this newbie 😘

I am Ivan12inch and I have a question.
Any information I can get, will be greatly appreciate..
Mine and my Housemates accounts were taken down and I am wondering why I am ivan12in and he is uribogdonovic.. Can anyone help me with this?
We are good guys and we have a bank card we both put money on and use just for the site.
I am a Mod and have made some good friends..
I actually just got done visiting a Model in Slovakia..
We do not understand what happened and are quite shocked and saddened...

CALL ME KITTY 😻
I am a new model who just started on MFC in August and I've been looking for a forum I can talk with other models!

I'm so excited to have found you guys :h:
I'm eager to learn how to enhance my camming experience for myself and my audience!

As for personal stuff I'm 24, I like going camping, swimming, painting and listening to music!

300234615_5819385888082863_2480194018516783432_n.jpg

Good morning everybody! I am LuckyLuciG from Stripchat!
I started camming very lightly a year ago but went full-time about 4 months ago and I'm loving it!
I would love to help new models, read guidance from pros, and socialize with other cam models to feel a bit more sense of community. Im not looking to collaborate but I would love to get to know other SC models a bit!
Anyway, glad to be here, hope everyone has a great day!! :)

Hello I am a new cam model and i would be so grateful if a girl like me could advise me on how to find a trustworthy accountant as I’m from Greece but don’t want anyone to find out about my work. I am ready to transfer my tax residence if that’s necessary to anywhere that is most convenient for a new girl in adult online entertainment. Please if anybody knows something, there’s nothing on the net :(

haha, never been more honoured to introduce myself.... Who the f** am I? I thought I knew before I started camming, but oh boy... have learnt so much more about myself in the last 4 months :D
Looking for community and support and saw this site being fairly active, so appreciate the opportunity to be here.

Wife & I have dabbled in camming together, and she's been on the scene for a bit. I recently bought a sex shop -- lingerie, toys, stuff like that. I'm looking to network, get advice & feedback, and hopefully do a teensy, weensy, endearing but not obnoxious amount of promoting for www.jacquestrap.com.

Hi there, Coffeelounge here on Chaturbate!

New to the forums, figured id give a quick hello! Im seeking some assistance in chaturbate support section. I have a thread that I created that is pending approval, i didnt notice the additional support sticky sub thread if it needs to be moved that would be great!

Anyhow, hope to get to know everyone more and help eachother out :)

I think you need to wait for the admin to approve? I don't know how long this takes. But here your post is visible so you can tell here haha

Hey everyone, Dean here. I am a long time user but brand new model on CB. I have picked up a ton of helpful advice and tips from here that I plan to try and implement in my streams. The community seems to be super supportive and interesting, so I figured I would sign up. TIA

hi im dickboy a chaturbate cam model who s chaturbate account has been banned without a reason while my tokens are there... hope i will find a solution from members here