AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello everyone!
How are you?
I’m My Free Cams model and learning our business from side of taxes. It will be my first years. Could you share tips&tricks with me about filling taxes in Canada?
Anyone opened to share their experience?

Hey there, im Rebel Hartless!

I’m the wild, crazy(only the good kind I swear!!!….i think…?! Lol 😉🙃🤪😜), triple Gemini with a contagious energy and lust for life and all things AWESOME! I’m here to *hopefully* help navigate myself through the journey of starting up in camming! I DO ask a lot of questions, so fair warning…lol well, that’s ME and I’m thrilled to have found this little haven of knowledge ands wisdom in your cozy little cubicle of the WWW!

Xoxoxo
Rebel

Hi there ! Im Michael, I have been an avid Chaturbate fan for 6 years now, I have helped several models get started on CB, and have an expert level of knowledge about CB. So Amber, I am in Seattle if you ever need an assistant ! I am excellent at setting up sites, affiliate program, and OBS. I learned these by doing them, and understand the algorithm and how CB works. I am not advertising, just posting my qualifications when I do answer questions. Thanks to all who post and it will be a great 2023

Name is Kevin, my wife and I (up till tonight) thought it was OK to broadcast on stripchat together and she didn’t have to be registered. This is the first time it I or we have ever done canning and they suspended me (us) FOREVER!. Anyway, I made a post and hopefully they respond. Had only been doing this a few days.

I'm Mia! I just signed up for myfreecams and am planning on broadcasting for the first time tonight! Just here looking for some tips :)

Hello! I am model on MFC for more than 4 years already. Have been browsing this website a lot and finally decided to make it official

Hi, I'm Kiley, I have played around with camming for ages but I just started monetizing a few weeks ago on chaturbate, mostly by myself but a little with my boyfriend. Looking to turn this into something I can do full time :)

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hi everyone,
My name here on the internet is "Buddah". I have my own website and place different fetishes on 6-8 platforms. I have been in the industry since 2002 and have quite a bit of content. I transitioned to all fetish years ago and absolutely love it. My main website can lead you to all of my various platforms where you can find the variety of fetishes that I cater to.
I am totally open minded and am willing to hear or have you ask about anything at all. No judgment here. We are all here to have fun :) You wouldn't believe the fun stories I have to share so feel free to just say hi.
I do offer cam shows and have an account on MyFreeCams and Chaturbate.
Here is my main hub website (this is my first post, so if I am not allowed to post it please just delete it. I am definitely not here to spam or advertise only) I want to make fetish friends as well :)
www.BuddahsPlayground.com

Attachments

• bubblegum.jpg
    bubblegum.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
I'm Alison Sparks, and I have been doing online sex work since December 2017. During this time I've mainly focused on making sexy content, but I have about 2 years of camming experience on various sites as well. I only make solo content at the moment, but I'm looking to branch out soon. :)

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Iam Tsx_ayamorena and Iam Hoping that i can chat here and I can Still know and have a learnings on how I can recover my account

Hi everyone! I'm new here. I've been in the adult industry for 7 years. I started out as a stripper before transitioning to phone sex work and most recently camming. I'm absolutely loving camming so far and I love it! I'm excited to have found a cam community and I want to learn as much as I possibly can about this area of the industry.

I am curious. My neighbor in Florida, Niki Taylor and Crissy Taylor growing up, we're models. They had a career in it and so are you Certificate carrying models? Did you go to school to.model? And do.you all represent individual brands or retail lines?

I am curious. My neighbor in Florida, Niki Taylor and Crissy Taylor growing up, we're models. They had a career in it and so are you Certificate carrying models? Did you go to school to.model? And do.you all represent individual brands or retail lines?
If you're solely here to harp on the term "cam model" versus magazine and runway models, you're going to have a bad time.

Yes :)

I did brand modeling in the past and several of my family members are cat walk models in New York and LA. Plus one of the older women in my family, is a retired brand model. I only dabbled my foot in, she actually did it professionally for years. There is a brief coaching that goes down, nothing more hahaha.

There are so, so many different types of models. Lol . This is certainly an interesting question 😂 I love this topic!

My experience on the East Coast, at the time I did it, was that brand modeling was way easier to get into and do, compared with cam modeling. All of its pretty cut throat w a lot of competition though. Cam modeling is the most difficult one I’ve tried so far. A lot of my model friends dabbled their feet in camming and thought the same. The models I know who do cat walk have a lot of competition too though, if they wanna make good money.

Last edited:
Hi:) I'm very new to this site and still trying to figure it out but It said to post/ introduce myself here so heyyy. I'm Stacie. I've been camming for a couple of years on a few sites including MFC and chaturbate and I am happy to have found this site.:)

Reactions: rockin_rod
Hi u wanna kno who the fuck I is? I’m a 22 year old dude in Colorado, I like to play guitar and sing. I’m not any good but I’ve been taking singing lessons to get better. And recently I’ve been watching this cam girl

My mom was a baby model for JCPenney. No school or certificate, just sit there and look cute in the general direction of the person waving a toy next to a camera.

She was also going to be a model for a local plus size boutique in the 80's. Again, no school or certificate, she was just the size they wanted for a model and is also pretty tall (5'10"), and happened to be shopping there at the right time to see the sign about it and apply. Unfortunately, she got pregnant with me right before getting started so they dropped her.

I submitted my info to Torrid when they were doing a model search in 2009 or so. Rudely, my mother didn't pass down the height genes so my 5'4" self didn't really have a chance of getting picked, but hey, I tried!

Confused What Is This GIF

Sugar, most of us have advanced degrees outside of modeling. Most fashion, editorial, commercial and brand models don't have much outside high school until they retire and may return to school. As a cam model and content creator, I make 3x what I did in a job that requires bachelor's degrees and overtime but I only work 15-20 hrs a week. If this is a jab at cammodels, maybe it would be more appropriate being aimed at wannabe Instagram models and "influencers" who make nothing. We make a living doing this.

old camgirl h24 - 4 sites
6 years work (very tired)
cb str cs bong
last years very problem, few money
too much models and they choose younger model
ehehehe
:)