AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
old camgirl h24 - 4 sites
6 years work (very tired)
cb str cs bong
last years very problem, few money
too much models and they choose younger model
ehehehe
:)

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again.

I read the "How to forum" session and couldn't find how to make a new post... Anywyas, I'm lemons from Mfc been camming for 2 years now, I wanna improve as a cam model and find out about this site today and i think is gonna be a very useful site

Hello
I'm nikeluke, I've been going to cam sites for almost a year. for now I just watched and played with pvt, without having transmitted yet.
good day everyone!

Here looking to help my fiance boost her cam model career however I can....help with buying traffic, converting viewers to tippers, and relationship help 'cause, let's face it, when your lady is doing what she do in front of a bunch of horny men it can get hard to handle sometimes and I am keenly interested in how other couples deal with relationship issues that arise out of one partner performing as a cam model. From Eastern Washington state, USA.

I need help I was working with my account when I was suddenly banned I sent a message to support but I haven't been replied My account name is hornyxdoll please help me I just started working on my own have been working for a studio since June last year recently saved enough to be on my own and this happened am so depressed as this is my only source of income

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hi I’m sufro it will be a pleasure to join this forum .
Excited 😆

hi i’ve worked w models in the industry for the better half of a decade. i joined to connect and get honest opinions from sw and adult content creators. thanks for the warmth and support.

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hi,
I called myself nonlegal cause they said "dont use your legal name".....
I watch webcam girls from time to time (trying to stop but it's f***ing hard....)

Hey my name is Kyle aka Kjam3s on CB. I have been a cammer for about 6 months and have enjoyed the journey so far. I hope you keep on growing my community and showing everyone love in the platform :)

Greetings,
I was a stripchat model for 3 weeks and I need to restore access to my account since I am not being given an option on the website itself. I was not banned from the website, I deactivated myself thinking I could bring it back anytime. It is very heartbreaking to me to have done all this hard work and get nothing out of it and lose access.

Greetings,
I was a stripchat model for 3 weeks and I need to restore access to my account since I am not being given an option on the website itself. I was not banned from the website, I deactivated myself thinking I could bring it back anytime. It is very heartbreaking to me to have done all this hard work and get nothing out of it and lose access.
thats what deactivate does, doesn't it say delete account not deactivate? basically your deleting your account to move on to other things or create a new on at later date. I doubt anyone can restore a deleted account.
If it does say deactivate not delete, then you MAY have a chance if it wasnt to long ago.

Reactions: StormDMCA
Here looking to help my fiance boost her cam model career however I can....help with buying traffic, converting viewers to tippers, and relationship help 'cause, let's face it, when your lady is doing what she do in front of a bunch of horny men it can get hard to handle sometimes and I am keenly interested in how other couples deal with relationship issues that arise out of one partner performing as a cam model. From Eastern Washington state, USA.

Hi, and welcome to the forum! :) Every relationship will have issues sometimes, but definitely make sure you're being honest with yourself (and with her) about whether or not you'll be able to handle being a husband of a cam model.

Was she a cam model at the time of your engagement? That's sweet that you want to be helpful, but did she say that she wants you in the room with her while she's working? Or was that your idea, and she just said oh...um...okay? There was a discussion about that on here a little while ago, and many of us had said that we would not be comfortable with our partner being right there in the room while we're camming. So be sure to find out what she wants, because she needs to be comfortable.

I am a model consultant, want to learn and make it available for models to boss up and get extra income on their hustle.

Hello everyone,

My name is Mila and I represent Coochie Cash Agency.

Our team operate in the adult industry for many years now.

Before anyone saying anything: WE ARE NOT HERE TO PUSH OUR AGENCY SERVICES.

We want to interact, share and get some knowledge from the community.

Hope to meet great people here !

I dont understand the point of it. Sorry Im new here. I would like to keep anonymous and dont say infos about me so people that know me dont relate it to my questions and figure it out who I am but if it's not possible I can leave the forum