AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello. My name is Mike and I am a studio owner from Romania. It's a pleasure to meet you guys, and I hope we will solve different issues together. I am 24, ex cam model for about 3 years, now I am running my own studio and I start to encounter different issues I have no sollution for yet. I hope here I will find the answers I am looking for and also, if I will have sollutions for different problems, count on me :)

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hi, this is my first time here as a registered user. Although, I have perused the site several times before looking for help with different issues I'm having with the different cam sites, particularly stripchat.com my interests are whiskey, computers, women, and firearms. Not particularly in that order, it depends on my mood and the day. I have to admit, I found this site kind of by accident. So I'm not entirely sure who Amber is. I guess I'm just looking for a forum or a place to communicate with other users of camsites to compare notes and maybe make suggestions, or whatever.😜

Hello, at the moment i will remain Anonymous Mod. I am someone who has been mod for some of the most successful models for 10 years. Ive been on the site for 15 and have 2 decades of experience. I am a security consultant and now a studio owner and consultant for new models. Nice to meet you all. Ive known about the site, havent made an account.

Hello, at the moment i will remain Anonymous Mod. I am someone who has been mod for some of the most successful models for 10 years. Ive been on the site for 15 and have 2 decades of experience. I am a security consultant and now a studio owner and consultant for new models. Nice to meet you all. Ive known about the site, havent made an account.
CB hasn’t even been around for 15 years for fucks sake. Banned for ridiculous spam of all your (not approved for viewing) posts acting like a know it all. We don’t need your shit.

Hello, we are the Support Team for iWantClips! We'd like to provide general support and hear any feedback/suggestions the community may have regarding our site. We are always looking to improve our platform and what better way than to hear it directly from the community? Thank you in advance!

Hello everybody! Nice to meet you, I`m Maria. I`m a nonude webmodel. Adore my work and my members. I`m from Ukraine and proud of this country. I love to help to everyone who really need it. Have a nice day and wish you a lot of happiness and money heh :D

😜HELLO IM CASSIDY AND IM FROM ALABAMA ,IM CURRENTLY ON STRIPCHAT, AND MY NAME THERE IS (SexyBamaGurlz35) so Come Check Me Out ,I'm Just Ran Across This Website & Thought It Would Be Cool To Meet & Chat With Other Cam Girls & Get Ideas On Games And Things For My Cam Shows.. Well Hope Everyone Has A Blessed Day ✨😘

Attachments

• Snapchat-594216359.jpg
    Snapchat-594216359.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Snapchat-1755754035.jpg
    Snapchat-1755754035.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 2
  • Snapchat-999373821.jpg
    Snapchat-999373821.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 326891819_654639196459335_6457516111777074482_n.jpeg
    326891819_654639196459335_6457516111777074482_n.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Snapchat-190433887.jpg
    Snapchat-190433887.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20230121-230636.jpg
    Screenshot_20230121-230636.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 7748945e49a481de78a8d65d88b10debbc41e116_250x80.jpg
    7748945e49a481de78a8d65d88b10debbc41e116_250x80.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 2
Hi evryone I am in process of opening a website webcam model.So can you help me where can I find models advice suggestions are welcome

im Aurelia Bastion, im a very small creator that just came across ACF when i was looking up money app related issues.
i have been a creator for nearly 4 years now, and im looking to grow and become big now that i have my own place of living (i started in a basement)!
i also play video games and stream.
all social medias can be found @aureliabastion (including OF CB and MFC)

Greetings, My name is Earl. I have been enjoying Chaturbate on and off for 6 ot 7 years now. It has been almost familyish getting to see the same faces over the years and having an acquaintance with a few special women. I think it is profound how this social app has become global. My favorite thing to do now is find women from far away and get to know them. It is challenging to bridge the language barrier but for me is part of the fun. And for an American guy you find out 10 or 20 dollars is very significant and needed to a lot of people in particular single moms. At the beginning of the Ukraine war I found very war weary faces trying CB for the first time. I started to give tips with no sexual expectations, just to help out a little. I will never forgit one womens reaction to me giveing her 100 tokens just to help out, she was completely taken aback and a few tears escaped her efforts to control her face. Now I am bridging the gap with one foot on the broadcast side. A young women friend of mine is determined to become a successful chaturbate cam girl. On one hand it seems daunting, on the other she is spectacularly beautiful and loves sex. I say hey your young go for it! I find this forum interesting but also see it as a necessary resource in order to help my friend find her way. I like the way you made me make this post. Cheers Earl

Hi,

At a front face value, I'm just another client of cam sites.
I've found this forum a couple years ago and always found it interesting to read on the various topics every now and then.
Admittingly I signed up because I have one question in particular.

Overall, thank you for having this forum for models and clients alike.
It definitely has proven to be useful to many, including myself, especially to the target audience of helping other cam models.

Hello, my name is Mateo. I'm starting to stream again on chaturbate again as mateoplayboyy. I did it like 10 years ago but got too scared to fully commit and I'm trying it out again. I hope to use it to save up money and help build a following for my fitness website. Nice to meet you all! haha

Hi, I'm VixenMinx, on Streamate and I voice the animated character, SashaNakamoto on Streamate and Chaturbate! I've been a cma girl for 6 years, and I've been animated for a couple weeks now! Excited to be here!

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try ag

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Im murasaki shinzu and im a cam model in cb have a great day everyone

Hi everyone,

I‘m Maddy, a mature 54yo (don’t call me old lol) buxom, bouncy BBW from the U.K.
I mainly stream from SM but do also have other platforms I like to work from. I’ve been camming on and off for nearly 20 years as well as providing other services, ie video calls, phone sex, sexting…

I have 2 kids, 2 cats and a scrumptious 6yo grandson :h:

I look forward to contributing and getting to know some of you.

Maddy x

Hey y’all! You can call me Vix. :) Just started camming in January this year, so not even two whole months under my belt. I find myself on this forum a lot when googling my thousands of questions so figured why not join! I’m 28, southern sweetheart. Literally usually the nicest person in every room. Down for anything kind of spirit and always supporting and uplifting everyone around me. I have sooo many questions but for now will just introduce myself. Lol. Nice to meet y’all!

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hi folks,
My name is Zaroth I have 31 years old and I actively work as a cam girl from 12 years now.

In my first 2 years I was on top on Livejasmin and the second big success I had was on cam4 for about 6 years. In 2021 I got pregnant, cam4 was slow so I moved to chaturbate, I did good during my pregnancy there but after I gived birth and take a long break I found my account on chaturbate dead. Now I'm stuck and I don't find my place in the industry anymore.
I'm looking here for answers to my situation and for a safe site for me to make a life long account that really worth to invest all I have in it.