AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi there! This is me, Ana :). I am an advocate of cammodels from all over the world. You are beautiful and talented and hard-working. So I hope you all succeed in this competitive world, as there is a place for everyone. May your sexy shows bring you a lot of 💰💰💰

• Hugs
Reactions: StormDMCA
Been a lurker here on and off for some time so finally went to make an account. My name is Seb, living in Spain. Here to connect, possibly on the business side in the future.

Hello, Deltaepsilpon, a standard user, I often ask questions on google about camming and cam girls and find most answers here, so would like to join.

Hi everyone,
I am manu458, I am just getting into the webcam-content creator business.
I hope I will be able to meet and connect with like-minded people. 🚀😎

Hi all
I am a bi white guy living in thailand with my Ladyboy girlfriend. We are going to start a cam show on chaterbate. The theme will be BDSM Ladyboy / guy couple. there are not many others doing this niche so we hope it will be fruitful. She has a really big one too so thats a bonus.
We know how to have sex but we dont really know how to start getting noticed and paid.
Any advice would be appreciated

Good Day new friends! My Name is Darby and I am an adult entertainment provider on multiple sites and platforms. A friend on MFC recommended Amber's forum for ideas to improve my brand and interactions. I am anticipating making a few professional connections here too.

Hi! I'm Eris I'm a (new) cam model and onlyfans poster 😘 I'm bi, an exhibitionist and kinky alt queer. I am a babe with a very cozy aesthetic who really just likes vibing naked online with new people ❤️

Hello everyone, I had dance for 4 years and (had to retire due to life circumstances that was out of my hands)was a long time follower of Strippersweb forum (RIP) my id was lildevil_kittie on the forum was a lurker had made some posts..
After following the forum I noticed the Camming section and it peaked my interest. I became my little detective self and was intrigued at the camming websites followed some sweet ladies on the sites and decided to try camming out. Every so often I do go back to camming however, after all that I had done I am still shy it's kinda bizarre.

But I do support and respect anyone who has a career or hobby with camming. No bad judgements would/or will come from me.
It's finally nice to meet everyone I had been a silent lurker for a little while.
😘

greetings Mistresses and Masters. I am extremely open-minded when i play. I enjoy being dominated and degraded and humiliated. I have huge toys. i love to be stretched out. i love to be videotaped as well. Lets have fun. very experienced slave.

HI we are SexyGamingCouple I (TheKid) asked Aliah if she was interestd in doing live sex on cam to make enough money for me to stay in the Philippines with her. She said yes, without hesitation. I told her since we are having sex 3 times a day every day anyway, we can do it live on cam, and people will give us money for it. Everyone ask us, what kind of broadcasters are you? We are real. We started on Chaturbate April of 2019. Of course Covid hit a year later and we were happy to be working online doing Adult Content. We have been doing it ever since. ✨We are just having fun playing video games and broadcasting live on cam for your entertainment pleasure.💙

Hello, good afternoon

My User Name account Milfxhotxxxxx was banned on May 29, 2023 some time ago I worked it because I was working with a friend in her account as a guest, I sent mail to chaturbate support they sent me an email where I said that one of her agents was I would place in Contact with me but they have never answered me you can help me please

Hello everyone! I found out about amc reading an academic paper about adult webcam streams... nerd, I know...

I think the best way to describe me is that I am an academic focused on the research of Eros; particularly anthropology and ethics of eros. Boring, I know...

Reactions: ElGato
I found out about amc
Pop Tv What GIF by Schitt's Creek

hi..i am ramesh here...i got banned from chaturbate..i love that website..for past one year i am waiting for gods grace to unbanned my account.. but i am unable..still i have hope.. so only i saw this website solving our problem ..so only i am here..i hope and i will wait.. my chaturbate user name : ramesh_ab

I am Jav, pleasure to meet you! I cam model on chaturbait for about 3years now. I love being naughty and camming in my free time! as my following is starting to grow questions come up and when looking for answers on worldwideweb this site keeps popping up. thanks for having me :)

hi. I go by Seb as a nickname... I'm here bc I'm looking to help someone out & the first post apparently doesn't show up until I introduce myself? I never really partake in forums, so I'm a noob as to how all this stuff works.
Hope anyone reading has a good day.

Hello all!

I found this forum because I was searching for chaturbate private-show etiquette as a viewer. Most of the info that I’ve found is super vague, and I had asked some questions on the chaturbate Reddit, but it’s been completely ignored, so I thought I’d try here. Seems a good place to get info from both models and viewers alike!