AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey y'all! I'm Robyn Courtesan, 25 and US based. I am fairly new to the industry, I had made a PH acc and some amateur b/g videos and streaming on CB in 2020 but was unable to continue shooting. Watching the rise of online SW the past 3 years has been very interesting and it made me want to reset and put in the hours this time around. I made a fansly in December 2023 and have branched out to OF. I have recently started my MFC career as of a couple of months and am very pleased and excited to do more with that so here I am, humble and ready to learn all I can and connect with cool peeps while doing so. I think I covered my bases but if not, I'm happy to elaborate. :h: Robyn

Reactions: StormDMCA
Wow! I was a user and now I'm here! My CB username WAS... "llme" and more recently "me_ow" my MFC name is still "llme".
I've been a polite, chatty user whose made friends with models from various places. On CB, I thought it was a good idea (both times) to get verified so that models could come chat to me when they weren't broadcasting (fool me once... shame on you. fool me twice... hmm yep!).
I got banned and found myself here. If things don't get resolved I might be looking for a new place to chat... If they do and I get to broadcast I might be needing advice. Though what a 55, straight, male will have to offer I have no idea.

Have I said I'm a chatter? I discovered "nonude" last year and haven't looked back (much).

hello, i am middle aged male and discovered cam sites only 6 months ago; having watched and spent my money i started camming recently, only as an amateur, but have surprised myself that i can make tokens with a show. I am only on CB. Look forward to getting some help and support here, as well as sharing my experience of a strange journey to here...

Just a 34year old (Birthday 1st of August) guy from Denmark that have worked with cam studios before (though in Romania) - however I have went back to studying, So I study a masters degree in engineering with focus on "game development and learning technologies" and will be done summer 2024..

At the same time I work as a mentor for new students, ensuring they get a good start at the university and what to do when they're in doubt of anything in their first two semesters.
I also work with ISO standards as a lead auditor and software developer
and my last student job is lecturing at high schools in robotic technology.

I currently live alone with my cat, and I absolutely love it

Hi there!
I'm Wade from TrafficStars ad network.
I love hiking, traveling and meeting new people :)
I'm based in Cyprus for about 2 years, that's it!

My names Tommy, I originally started camming only a few times for fun on CB as tommygunzx. I'm mostly here to ask the unofficial support forum for help with that account because it supposedly had 14,000 tokens worth of chargebacks, which is impossible because I hadn't even purchased that many tokens and blah blah ya'll don't want to hear it on this thread. But I feel a connection with the atmosphere on CB that I don't find on other sites and I'm interested in doing more streams. I'd appreciate any recommendations of other sites that have the same balance of community-imposed standards for quality while not too uppity, expensive, and basic like jerkmate or livejasmin style sites, but also popular enough for a random straight white guy to get some interest. Or advice on how to get a response from support. I'd much rather them fix my account because I'm in love with at least a dozen models that I can't turn my camera on for, therefore can't try to convince myself they're making faces at me, and therefore unable to enjoy myself at all because who wants to see a beautiful girl get turned on by a smorgasboard of other guys while periodically making eye contact with you... I really planned to make this post brief but idk what's wrong with me

My names Tommy, I originally started camming only a few times for fun on CB as tommygunzx. I'm mostly here to ask the unofficial support forum for help with that account because it supposedly had 14,000 tokens worth of chargebacks, which is impossible because I hadn't even purchased that many tokens and blah blah ya'll don't want to hear it on this thread. But I feel a connection with the atmosphere on CB that I don't find on other sites and I'm interested in doing more streams. I'd appreciate any recommendations of other sites that have the same balance of community-imposed standards for quality while not too uppity, expensive, and basic like jerkmate or livejasmin style sites, but also popular enough for a random straight white guy to get some interest. Or advice on how to get a response from support. I'd much rather them fix my account because I'm in love with at least a dozen models that I can't turn my camera on for, therefore can't try to convince myself they're making faces at me, and therefore unable to enjoy myself at all because who wants to see a beautiful girl get turned on by a smorgasboard of other guys while periodically making eye contact with you... I really planned to make this post brief but idk what's wrong with me
You'd be better posting your issue in the dedicated Chaturbate sub-forum here. There are representatives of the various platforms who monitor the specific sub-forums. But be aware that this site is *not* official CB (or any platform) support, it is a resource provided and run by Amber Cutie.

Hi! I originally cammed a loooong time ago, actually my last stream was about 10 years ago! I feel ancient! Since then a lot happened and now I ended up toying with the idea of camming again as I always missed it and never ended up finding any jobs that can be tailored around my priorities as well as camming could be. I'm European and as far as I gathered so much changed that I better catch up with everything before diving in again - finally.

I'm Raven Jade :h: & i'm a fairly new cam model on Chaturbate and MFC!! I'm looking to make new friends in the cam model world as well as learn any tips and tricks along the way. i'm super down to earth and judgement goes out the window when it comes to talking to me so I look forward to meeting everyone and chatting away in the forums :)

Hello everyone!

I'm Miss Luci, a gentle femdom who loves making subs squirm online and in person. I've been a sex worker in the online space for little over three years and love all the new people and experiences it has brought into my life. Outside of work, I'm into riding my motorcycle, cats, gardening, astrology + tarot, travel, shopping, and tech.

internetmodeling
Ooooh no. Sorry to hear that. That isn’t a cam site it’s a studio that rips you off and limits your ability to work independently.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello I am Jason and i am from the UK i like Tech, Photography and games to name a few of my interests i hope to enjoy my time here

So I thought I would do a more formal introduction since my first one.

Hello, my name is Angel Nailah, model name BambiiCutie! I originally started back in 2014 on a site called Stripperweb. Since being here I have found this site to be very helpful and welcoming! I am constantly searching for new ideas, creative ways to expand as a model. I would love to know other fellow models who can teach me new ways to improve my skills and overcome my shyness on cam!