AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey!

_Purpleprincess here... a fiesty, fun and photogenic transfemme who has always been passionate about pleasing people online 😈

I have been camming for fun for years on and off, and have always enjoyed sharing my spicy content.

This naughty, fun t-girl is looking forward to streaming regularly on CB, as well as other outlets. I also create livestreaming content on Twitch.

I'm hoping to find friendship, information and education here. I've been lurking in the forums for some time, trying to advance my knowledge
and understand other people's experiences of streaming professionally.

I'm full of hope that I can find a mentor, and someone to grow and possibly collaborate with too!

I look forward to meeting more of you and seeing what you do! 😘

Last edited:
Reactions: StormDMCA
Hi everyone - I am a webcam model living in Spain, near Barcelona. I would love to connect with camgirls in general, particularly those living around the area :)

Hi! I'm a Misha. I'm 34 and just dove into the world of camming. After about 2 months of hopping around cam sites as a cam model, I finally settled on CB and I'm just here to learn, grow and make new friends that are in the industry that I can talk to. I'm down to Earth and a modern hippie with a dorky sense of humor.

Hi, I'm Coop and I'm an on again / off again cam model fan. I found some interesting discussions here, and decided to register to ask for a bit of advice.

Hi never show my face and love being watched doing all this stuff is not for me takes hours to understand computers ban me kick me out all this extra stuff not for me

Hey everyone! I'm Autumnstorm,
I used to be a cam girl but I think I prefer selling clips instead. I do have a gig job for my every day life but I thought maybe adding this back in could help my finances since I actually HATE my gig job and I wouldn't last long at a regular vanilla job because let's face it I don't like anyone breathing down my neck lol. I got my hubby in on the clips so that helps. Bought a cheap camera with "4k" quality but we shall see.

Hey everyone, it's Tim from Germany. I'm quite new to the cam stuff, but would like to start camming on my own...

Hi, My name is Mafer, I come from South America, and have learend most of my english Camming over the past year, I hope to network, learn, help, and make friends here

THank you for accepting me!

Hello! My model name is Nahirr. I'm an indian girl. I was working on Cb but I was banned today, so... I really hope to get help here

Chaturbate username blackgoodhess
My account was banned because it was linked with the person who was permanently banned.i tried to message Chaturbate they asked me to send my username and passport while holding it upside down so they can remove the linked account, after that they banned me permanently too and I didn't do anything wrong how can I get it back please

Chaturbate username blackgoodhess_
My account was banned because it was linked with the person who was permanently banned.i tried to message Chaturbate they asked me to send my username and passport while holding it upside down so they can remove the linked account, after that they banned me permanently too and I didn't do anything wrong how can I get it back please
@punker barbie help please