AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello, I'm new to the forum. I specifically came regarding a refund request on an accidental $319.98 purchase! Hoping punkerbarbie can help, tagged her in my post, which is awaiting mod approval.

I'm hopeful for a solution!

Jaybud999

I'm not a dancer/model, but I really enjoy spending time in fantasy land with dancers! I spend most of my club money in Las Vegas,, at a variety of clubs.....with my favorites located in North Vegas.

My screen name represents my drug of choice.....I like to be stoned!

If it matters, my club spending pattern is go once or twice a year, find a club/girls I feel comfortable with.....and spend three or four full days (8-10 hour shifts) spending money on the girls I like.

I prefer to talk with the dancers first, and hope they are skilled at convincing me they are interested in me (I'm ego driven at the club)....that's what I'm looking for.

A picture of a farm, and no.....the dude in the picture is not me.
Cover-Photo-2.jpg

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello 🖤 I’m Salem and have dabbled a bit in various types of webcam modeling over the years and a few sugar baby gigs here and there, but it’s gotten very confusing to navigate and I’m trying to improve my skills while getting back into a routine.

Must love goth girls 🦇

Attachments

• 94DDBA7F-823F-4072-AECD-272FB312CD26.jpeg
    94DDBA7F-823F-4072-AECD-272FB312CD26.jpeg
    881.6 KB · Views: 1
Hello! I'm an active member on CB and (less consistently) OF. I first learned of this forum on some reddit thread, and I thought to myself, "Wait a second, AmberCutie? Who performed my favorite striptease of all time? I've got to see this!" And it (this forum) has been extraordinary. I'm excited to keep reading and learning.

• Funny!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Hey everybody!! I’m Nikkii and well I’ve been camming for 4 days. This is all completely new to me and I currently feel like I haven’t got a clue what I’m doing and am just completely winging it… Appears to be working though…. Xx

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hello! My name is Sourvenom, you can call me Venom ! I am a streamer on Chaturbate :) I love gaming, art and anime! It’s nice to meet you all.

Hi I am Jediknight23

I am trying to get help my girl irenecolso was fired by her studio administrator for no reason
I need some help getting her reinstated by her studio can someone help me plz

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230716_142610_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230716_142610_Chrome.jpg
    577.3 KB · Views: 2
Hey there! I do content for MV and occasionally OFs. I specialize in underwater and trying to find the best way to reach that market. I am wildly successful in portrait, commercial, and even some contributions to major streaming services, but I would really like to break into the fetish industry as well since the gear I use is anything but cheap lol

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hey y’all!

My name’s Natalie, I’m a fairly new cam model (I’ve been at it for about two months now). I primarily stream on CB but I’m active on a few of the other popular sites as well.

I’m having kind of a hard time gaining traction, nailing down a niche, & marketing myself, but I genuinely really enjoy camming & adult content creation in general, so I have no plans to give up!

I actually never expected to enjoy it as much as I do. I started camming just as a way to make money but I quickly realized that it’s about more than that for me. Camming has become my creative outlet through which I can express myself authentically, which is something I’ve never really been able to do before.

So, I’m here to learn as much as I can about how to do this and do it well, build community, and eventually be able to help other new models.

xoxo
Natalie Naturals 💋

Heyy like minded lovers, I'm Rachel. I am a boy but I prefer my fem name, I'm 23 yrs old, white N Mexican mixed, I weight 145 and im 5'9. Smooth slight slim curves with a booty I love myself, deep clean my butthole 3 times a day lol. 7.19.23 is the date I decide to be a cam model and yes I would love any help I can get on and outside this website. Btw Im working on meeting a trans women to begin a relationship with so pls help there too haha

Hello all! Just had a little safety question if you don’t mind, I shared photos live on CB through PM while doing a private - not sure why he asked for photos when I was live on video with him. I took a few shots and uploaded them and sent them over…but now I’m just wondering if sending actual pictures makes it possible for a user to get your info or your IP address or what not? Sorry kinda new to this! :)

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Hii Everyone! My name is Arianna, I was formerly on Streamate, but recently moved to MFC after being terrified to make the leap being a POC cam girl. (I also have no idea what i’m doing on that site hahaha) I could use all the advice I can get. Not new to SW but i’m ready to spread my wings more. Nice meeting you all!

Hello all! Just had a little safety question if you don’t mind, I shared photos live on CB through PM while doing a private - not sure why he asked for photos when I was live on video with him. I took a few shots and uploaded them and sent them over…but now I’m just wondering if sending actual pictures makes it possible for a user to get your info or your IP address or what not? Sorry kinda new to this! :)
i know nothing about cb, but I'm responding to kind of bump your question, and see if someone who does know more will see and answer. I'm not sure if other models see the questions here, as much as in the general chat.

It may just be that they were really enjoying the show and wanted some unique photos to remember it by. Good thing to make sure you don't have location services activated in your camera/photo settings, otherwise photos can contain GPS data that could provide a location.

Hi I am Jediknight23

I am trying to get help my girl irenecolso was fired by her studio administrator for no reason
I need some help getting her reinstated by her studio can someone help me plz

Hi. It’s been said on here repeatedly, but the studio can not and will not give you information about a model’s account. It is her responsibility to contact them herself about getting some help with that.

Greetings, I'm bookwormzzzy a newby to the Chaturbate platform. Absolutely love it , one for obvious reasons and two for the fab techy stuff. I'm getting up to speed reading your great informative posts. My first lesson, study Chaturbate before starting the engine. Keep up the great work!
Sad Charlie Brown GIF

Hi I thought I introduced myself already but apparently not. I just realised my username is like Gaby scams not Gaby's Cams can I change it? I'm new to Chaturbate and signed up for some clip sites. I'd love to get verified once I fix my username as I'm not here to scam only cam lol oops

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello!

My name is FutaMaki and I’m hoping to be the first futanari cam girl. I perform on Chaturbate but currently undergoing some issues with my account which brings me to the forum. Hopefully i can get help.

yo soy mI am a web model and I am here for help with my case that has me very sad, my account was banned and is my only source of income