AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hiii I am Tia. A 19 year old college student making ends meet. This is a side hustle and part of my private life. I love cosplay, anime, dance music. Lovely meeting u ladies. I guess this is a very helpful forum...

Hi, all. I'm Rubberflex.

I'm a male fetish model, most active on xHamster, but with a smattering of activity on xVideos and Motherless, as well.
On the occasions when I do live cam shows, I'm usually on Chaturbate.

I live on the Garden Route, in the Western Cape Province of South Africa.

Besides all that extraneous stuff, I'm a strong-willed, opinonated person who thinks political correctness is polishing brass on the 'Titanic', and that the choice between left-wing and right-wing political candidates is the best possible example of illusion of choice.
I also have unusually keen bullshit-detection software installed. You have been warned.

Good morning, I am a european guy and long time user of sc and cb. I have visited the ambercutieforum many times. I hadn‘t registered yet, but wanted to do so now.

Hello cuties,

I'm Dr. nym. pho. Ira Wildemann - german adult actress and cam model. I'm just here without any particular agenda. I always find connecting with a community of like-minded people exciting, and I'm eager to learn new things or offer support to those just starting out

Hello, my name is... and right off the bat I'm confused. What if my real name was Mike (which it is not)? So I have to give my made-up username? First off in my introduction, I get confused a lot. I just got banned from Chaturbate with no way to return. I love masturbating, camming, and chatting. Sexual energy can be worked. It can become a sexual yoga. That is another aspect of my introduction - Spirituality. I have lived a lot of my life cloistered in halls of study and meditation. Now I'm an old man who loves to live as a hermit in the real world and a social butterfly with a lovely dick online.

Hello, my name is... and right off the bat I'm confused. What if my real name was Mike (which it is not)? So I have to give my made-up username? First off in my introduction, I get confused a lot. I just got banned from Chaturbate with no way to return. I love masturbating, camming, and chatting. Sexual energy can be worked. It can become a sexual yoga. That is another aspect of my introduction - Spirituality. I have lived a lot of my life cloistered in halls of study and meditation. Now I'm an old man who loves to live as a hermit in the real world and a social butterfly with a lovely dick online.

Lol. Many of us wouldn’t dare give out our real names on here or any of the adult sites (unsafe for us to do so), and you don’t have to either. Hell, your name on here could be Winnie the Pooh (my favorite bear). :h:

Welcome!

• Funny!
Reactions: Lilly_____
hey everyone! im teighan, im 29 and ive been a cam model on and off for about 10 years now. right now i am going live on MFC. i own and admin a discord server where i host virtual events, parties, and giveaways. some of my hobbies include pc gaming, digital art, shopping, and spending time with my wiener dog. my favorite color is pink.

Hi, I appeared on this forum with the purpose of promoting the service for getting cashback and finding people to collaborate with!

Hi, I appeared on this forum with the purpose of promoting the service for getting cashback and finding people to collaborate with!

???

Lol. Many of us wouldn’t dare give out our real names on here or any of the adult sites (unsafe for us to do so), and you don’t have to either. Hell, your name on here could be Winnie the Pooh (my favorite bear). :h:

Welcome!
I would advise against using the name pooh bear on sites though... it will get you a very particular type of member 😂

Hello, everyone

I'm Aaryn, in my mid 20's, Adult cam model for Chaturbate since lockdown due to the global pandemic as well as Adult Content on my platforms.

Hi there, Hi everybody!
My stage-name is Tony, still not sure If is ok for you to share my real name but gladly I will.
I am 26 yOld and I’ve been streaming on cams since I was 18 yOld - I’ve been under two studios my whole life experience on that and now I am doing it on my own.
I am European and I’m enjoying doing my fantasy and my living from camming.
On the second studio I have been I’ve been banned on Streamate(that was this year but Streamate was a new website for me) for a “toilet show” that’s sadly and I regret it - Now while I am on my own I’ve been banned on StripChat(I still don’t know why) so currently I still broadcast on :
1. Chaturbate
2. CAM4
3. Flirt4Free
I hope to find a nice community here !
I appreciate all the job you have done here, all of you!

still not sure If is ok for you to share my real name but gladly I will.
We call each other by our stage names here, don't share your real identity anywhere.

I’m Andrea
I love watching streaming in general, in twitch, YouTube and other site
I’m a young nerd and a junior hacker (I’m joking lol)

hello
i'm ruby, i started off just creating and selling content before i started camming last summer. reading these forums has been an absolute godsend and i'd like to be able to contribute what little knowledge and insight i have lol

Hello! I'm Kay! Still trying to figure out what I want to achieve and what I'm best suited for :) I'm a lesbian but quite heteroflexible :h:

I mostly like nerd things, gaming especially but I like anime, DC comics, reading, etc. Nice to meet you!

Hi,

I’m Asami and I’m fairly new to content creating. I came to this site to do some research and hopefully have some fun on cam 👋

Hello there,

My name is Sky [She/They] and I am a transfemme nonbinary camgirl on Chaturbate and a Sex Ed teacher. I'm on OF as well. Thanks for having me. I didn't expect to take off quite as hard as I did and I don't even think it was really all that hard comparatively. Regardless, it's pretty fun and I'm glad to be here.

Hi! Name's Moka Stardust.
Transgender woman from Chile, 30 y/o, local domme and sometimes camgirl and always a content creator.
I wanna up my game so I guess being in a place like this with likeminded people will improve me.
Here to learn and be inspired, thank to you all for your work ♥