AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello, everyone

I'm Aaryn, in my mid 20's, Adult cam model for Chaturbate since lockdown due to the global pandemic as well as Adult Content on my platforms.

Hi there, Hi everybody!
My stage-name is Tony, still not sure If is ok for you to share my real name but gladly I will.
I am 26 yOld and I’ve been streaming on cams since I was 18 yOld - I’ve been under two studios my whole life experience on that and now I am doing it on my own.
I am European and I’m enjoying doing my fantasy and my living from camming.
On the second studio I have been I’ve been banned on Streamate(that was this year but Streamate was a new website for me) for a “toilet show” that’s sadly and I regret it - Now while I am on my own I’ve been banned on StripChat(I still don’t know why) so currently I still broadcast on :
1. Chaturbate
2. CAM4
3. Flirt4Free
I hope to find a nice community here !
I appreciate all the job you have done here, all of you!

still not sure If is ok for you to share my real name but gladly I will.
We call each other by our stage names here, don't share your real identity anywhere.

I’m Andrea
I love watching streaming in general, in twitch, YouTube and other site
I’m a young nerd and a junior hacker (I’m joking lol)

hello
i'm ruby, i started off just creating and selling content before i started camming last summer. reading these forums has been an absolute godsend and i'd like to be able to contribute what little knowledge and insight i have lol

Hello! I'm Kay! Still trying to figure out what I want to achieve and what I'm best suited for :) I'm a lesbian but quite heteroflexible :h:

I mostly like nerd things, gaming especially but I like anime, DC comics, reading, etc. Nice to meet you!

Hi,

I’m Asami and I’m fairly new to content creating. I came to this site to do some research and hopefully have some fun on cam 👋

Hello there,

My name is Sky [She/They] and I am a transfemme nonbinary camgirl on Chaturbate and a Sex Ed teacher. I'm on OF as well. Thanks for having me. I didn't expect to take off quite as hard as I did and I don't even think it was really all that hard comparatively. Regardless, it's pretty fun and I'm glad to be here.

Hi! Name's Moka Stardust.
Transgender woman from Chile, 30 y/o, local domme and sometimes camgirl and always a content creator.
I wanna up my game so I guess being in a place like this with likeminded people will improve me.
Here to learn and be inspired, thank to you all for your work ♥

Hi, I'm Lime. I don't have a lot to say about myself. I created this account because I have a friend that had a support question and being a non-english speaker, she was afraid to post. She asked if I would help and here I am. Nice to meet all of you.

Hello , I am Alis (nickname) , I have 24 years I make 25 in a month , I'm a mother for 3 kids, 3 little girls . I just did the birth in 23 October, I am single cause the father of kids left me when I get preg again , my work was as model on chaturbate in the last 7 years already , and behind that I was doing and making nails !! Nmtu evryone !!

Attachments

• IMG_20231205_130111.jpg
    IMG_20231205_130111.jpg
    832.9 KB · Views: 5
Hi, we are Cookie and Muffie. We’ve been streaming for about a half a year now and have just run into our first issue hence the account. We both like to explore our sexualities and are very open minded.

Hello, let me introduce me and the website i represent, i am Peter and the owner of AIPdaily.com. AIPdaily is a Website that brings news out the Industry and for the industry we do interviews, columns and reviews. AIPdaily is more then 16 years in business and there for one of the oldest Websites for the industry.

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Just got to know what mfc was and im lovin it.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello , I am Alis (nickname) , I have 24 years I make 25 in a month , I'm a mother for 3 kids, 3 little girls . I just did the birth in 23 October, I am single cause the father of kids left me when I get preg again , my work was as model on chaturbate in the last 7 years already , and behind that I was doing and making nails !! Nmtu evryone !!

Hi, Alis. It’s nice to meet you. I saw your other thread about what happened on Chaturbate. So one thing you’re going to have to stop doing is oversharing with these men on these cam sites. There have been other posts on here about models being suspended or banned…for blurting out disturbing things on cam while they’re depressed. Or for engaging in conversations about minors while live (Don’t discuss your little girls, and don’t discuss HIS little boys or girls either). Don’t discuss minors…period. There’s no place for that kind of talk on these sites, and you could get permanently banned for it. It’s one thing to just blurt out “Folks in this house need to eat,” and just leave it at that. No need to go into detail that those mouths you’re feeding are little girls. Most of these guys don’t care about our bills/expenses anyway, and don’t wish to hear about it.

Regarding your other thread about the reason you were banned from Chaturbate. When that CREEP asked you to do a smoke show with your girls (I realize you didn’t, but your response implied that you were about to), if he had typed that to you, you should’ve taken a screenshot of what he said, and banned and reported him to CB with your screenshot as proof. If he said it aloud to you in the private show, you could’ve ended it and banned and reported him. If you happened to record your stream via OBS or whatever, then on your computer you have the recording (with the date and time) of him asking you to smoke with your girls in the room. I wonder if CB banned him for asking you that…or if they only banned you.

Also you should cam alone in a room with the door locked, so that you don’t have to worry about your grandmom entering the room while you’re live. When you run outside, you’re now risking other unverified people being seen and heard on your stream…and them possibly blurting out your real name while live.

Some of these guys will hear about your sad circumstances, and assume that you’re desperate enough to do anything for a dollar. Or they’ll try to act like they’re some nice guy, knight in shining armor who will come “save you,” acting like you’re their girlfriend 🙄…and they will be draining of your time and attention.

I’m sorry for what you’re going through with your kids’ father, and I understand it’s hard being a single mother (My son turns 21 in April). Sorry for the long post. I had this typed out earlier, and didn’t get around to posting it until just now.

Not new to the game but I am starting off with a whole new persona. I would love to make some gal pals on here. Hit me up! I have many skills that I would be happy to trade for advice and experience. Thanks!

Hi! I'm Jenny, I've been streaming for three months now on CB! I'm from western europe. I'm here to learn and improve.

If any camgirl or couple would be interested in collab , I would like to hear from you.

Hi everyone 👋

I'm Nicole, currently working on a new project in the adult content industry. While it's still under wraps and not yet online, I'm here to gather valuable insights from experienced creators like yourselves.

As we're shaping this platform, your thoughts and feedback would be incredibly helpful. I'm keen to understand your needs, challenges, and what you'd love to see in an ideal content creation space.

Looking forward to engaging in discussions and learning from this community!

Hi,

I'm a cam model and I just need like some help from those who have been there. I am slightly experienced but I could use more help

Tiffany

Hi! I'm Jenny, I've been streaming for three months now on CB! I'm from western europe. I'm here to learn and improve.

If any camgirl or couple would be interested in collab , I would like to hear from you.

Hi, Jenny! Welcome to the forum. You would need to become more active on here, and get yourself verified on here as a model in order for other models to be comfortable enough to consider collaborating with you. Anyone could sign up on here, and say they’re a cam girl. So Amber has a list of steps you could take to get yourself verified model status on here. And then a topic like meeting up with other cam models would be more appropriate for the Models Only section of this forum.