AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello! My names Eddie! I have been camming now on and off for about 3 years. I stream on myfreecams and absolutely love it. I started to help pay for my wedding and completely fell in love. Besides being a very proud MFC Cam Model, im also a wife and a mom of 2 teen kids. Did i mention I also have a full time job as a cemeterian? Life can be alittle wild at times but Cam is a true passion that I love doing. I hope ethis site can help me improve my camming career and maybe meet some new friends!

Hello guys! I am Romania, but for the moment I am living in Germany. I have a problem with the Chaturbate account, they banned me because of my ID, they said is fake, but this is not true. I had an an account years ago with my old ID, and when I am trying with my new ID they just banned me. I hope I can here. Thank you!

hi, I am Emperatriz, it is not a common name and that is why I like it, I hope to be able to share and receive wisdom here❤️❤️ I am from Venezuela but I have lived in Colombia for 6 years

I am mike, been watching CB for almost 5 years been following one broadcaster favorite the whole time, I storm chase as a hobby and play drums, that's about it

Hello, fellow streamers! 😘 My name is Malmi Yehara, and I'm a newcomer to the world of streaming. I've found this forum incredibly helpful in learning the ropes of streaming on the SC platform and mastering OBS. I'm excited to share my experiences with you all and, at the same time, eager to continue learning and growing in this exciting community. Let's connect and make the most out of our streaming journey together!

Hello, I'm Candace -- total introvert, quiet, "do-gooder" and well-educated, career focused gay girl. I'm an undercover kinkster underneath and have always loved watching cam girls, partly living vicariously through their adventures and exhibitionism, but also fantasizing about one day feeling open enough to dabble in camming.

Huckleberry - Been on CB for 5 years now, hanged around on MFC from time to time. Just here because I had few members complain to girls I moderate about a certain model that scams them with promising a password show but banning them instantly and basically they stopped spending on CB because they can't get a refund.

If it was just one member complaining about her I would have my doubts, but now I heard it from several already.

Hello, I am completely new to cams and streaming and have lots of questions, so I registered to utilize this community of experts.

hi, moon_man5 is my chaturbate handle. i am a 45 year old caucasian man. i was born and raised in memphis, tennessee. I've been into the realm of nsfw webcam for around 5 years and actual broadcasting for 2. i'm 6'3" 260lbs. i am a veteran of the us marine corps infantry. i have met some great women on chaturbate and even some decent gentleman through various broadcaster's chat threads. i am heterosexual btw. i'm into astrology, numerology, all things occult, i play guitars(30 years) professionally taught at the age of 9. i'm pretty good. i like to draw, sketch mostly landscapes and nature. stuff of that sort i also read alot im into esoteric knowledge and conspiracy facts and theories so forth and so on.. thanks for havin ya'll!

Hello There :)

Slowly getting back into the cam world...dabbled in the sw industry for over 20 years! Omg, I'm old

You can find me on Myfreecams @ BlueRiverTX

I also have a ASMR YouTube channel @ BlueRiverTexas

Excited to learn more and what's changed in the industry :)

Watching Chaturbate since 2014 and now I'M DISAPPOINTED with the agreement between Camsoda, Stripchat, CAM4 and other plataforms. Only tippers will be the losers. But unfortunettly, they are hypnotized or thinking with the dick's head, because nobody talked yet about this. FRUSTRATED!!!!

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Watching Chaturbate since 2014 and now I'M DISAPPOINTED with the agreement between Camsoda, Stripchat, CAM4 and other plataforms. Only tippers will be the losers. But unfortunettly, they are hypnotized or thinking with the dick's head, because nobody talked yet about this. FRUSTRATED!!!!
What are you even talking about?

That when i started to think buy tokens, i see that won't worth because of privates. Or, i would buy, but only to spy the models when in private, because tip 100, 200 tokes and someone take the model to private sucks.
You’re not making any sense. Still unsure what the actual problem or question is.

Hopefully you find the information you’re looking for in other threads here.

Reactions: shexxxy
You’re not making any sense. Still unsure what the actual problem or question is.

From what I understand he dosnt like that models are taking pvts when he's trying to tip 😂
That when i started to think buy tokens, i see that won't worth because of privates. Or, i would buy, but only to spy the models when in private, because tip 100, 200 tokes and someone take the model to private sucks.
If you want to tip the models and have them not take pvt's you have to make it so that taking the pvt will loose them money (IE/ by tipping more than they could make in the pvt show). Its not an agreement between cam sites, it's models earning as much as they can from their work.

Jesus, i know that my english is so bad but i'm gonna try to explain my point of view.
I'm on a trans room and i start to tip the model cum. Her goal is 1000 and i have 500 tokes, but there are people tipping this model. I tip my 500 tokens and is now 200 to go the end. And appear a f... tipper and takes her to private. I have nothing to spy the private but i tipped my 500 tokes. I EVERYBODY knows that 99,9% trans models cum on private. My english is poor, but i don't believe that you didn't' understand in my opinion private SUCKS! That's what i'm talking about. Don't worth anymore buy tokes.
The models are streaming in almost all plataforms and when she goes to any private turn off the camera. Lots of people losing tokens.

Reactions: shexxxy