AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello beautiful people, US-based digital marketing and growth exec helping geek friends with a new, invite-only camming platform for new talent & models.
Love to hear from you and see how we can help with monetizing your time better! We are targeting only vip / whale clients, our goal is a small platform with more exclusive models and clients.

Reactions: shexxxy
Jesus, i know that my english is so bad but i'm gonna try to explain my point of view.
I'm on a trans room and i start to tip the model cum. Her goal is 1000 and i have 500 tokes, but there are people tipping this model. I tip my 500 tokens and is now 200 to go the end. And appear a f... tipper and takes her to private. I have nothing to spy the private but i tipped my 500 tokes. I EVERYBODY knows that 99,9% trans models cum on private. My english is poor, but i don't believe that you didn't' understand in my opinion private SUCKS! That's what i'm talking about. Don't worth anymore buy tokes.
The models are streaming in almost all plataforms and when she goes to any private turn off the camera. Lots of people losing tokens.

That happens on all cam sites. What you tip in public doesn't guarantee the model will stay in public. Not exactly losing tokens. It's up to you that you want to tip in public.[

Jesus, i know that my english is so bad but i'm gonna try to explain my point of view.
I'm on a trans room and i start to tip the model cum. Her goal is 1000 and i have 500 tokes, but there are people tipping this model. I tip my 500 tokens and is now 200 to go the end. And appear a f... tipper and takes her to private. I have nothing to spy the private but i tipped my 500 tokes. I EVERYBODY knows that 99,9% trans models cum on private. My english is poor, but i don't believe that you didn't' understand in my opinion private SUCKS! That's what i'm talking about. Don't worth anymore buy tokes.
The models are streaming in almost all plataforms and when she goes to any private turn off the camera. Lots of people losing tokens.
Doesn't that happen on Chaturbate too?

Tipping towards goals usually also goes toward menu items etc right? Just don't tip for goals and do private shows, or pick a model who never takes privates!

I'm Blake Wayne, A black cam model on chaturbate with a BBC, been camming since 2015, that's about 9 years now. I do enjoy myself on cam and I'm a heavy cummer usually when you do the right things to me on cam.

Chaturbate- Blakewayneee
Instagram- Blakewayneee
Twitter- Blakewayneee

That's i will do, tip only models
Doesn't that happen on Chaturbate too?

Tipping towards goals usually also goes toward menu items etc right? Just don't tip for goals and do private shows, or pick a model who never takes privates!
Thats what i will do. Try to find someone (difficult) that don't make private.

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hello all, I am Lee Yeong, Camgirl from Asia. Look forward to intereracting with you all.

Hello Everyone I'm new to this site I'm glad to be welcomed here I need you guys help to make my life easier and healthier I wanted to know if cam models can see me without cam2cam and logging in I haven't been getting enough sleep

Hello Everyone I'm new to this site I'm glad to be welcomed here I need you guys help to make my life easier and healthier I wanted to know if cam models can see me without cam2cam and logging in I haven't been getting enough sleep
why does this get asked so much?
you don't turn your cam on then they can't see you.
if you aren't getting enough sleep... sleep more

Kingmarti thank you ! Brotha sense I'm done watching Cobra kai I need to fo sure practice meditation and self control thank you sensei Marti

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
hi im have question to model section

Ok! Hello all, im CrazyBoo old webcam model who is back to business ... or trying lol
Just needing to be updated on the business

hi im have question to model section

Hi, gotamm. With this being your first post so far on the forum, you won’t have access to the Models Only section just yet. However you can continue posting in this public section of the forum, which also includes the “Ask-A-Model” section (That’s probably the best area for you to post your question 🙂).

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hi my name is Waterfalls69 been camming for Chaturbate for over 10 years yesterday I was streaming and got banned because my client asked me if I’ve have I ever been with a younger man I am 41 years old he was 25. I said yes after that he asked me was I into racial role-play I said yes it was nothing hateful said and my account was banned. I have over 13,000 tokens on this account and I would like to get them off what should I do?

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello, I am Daniel Jhones, a resident of America.

Recently, I started an adult website with the help of which I want to earn some money, but I have to grow my website before I start earning money. For this, I will have to learn many things. According to the articles of some blogs and websites, this forum is the best where I can quickly learn how to grow an adult website.

Hello, I am Daniel Jhones, a resident of America.

Recently, I started an adult website with the help of which I want to earn some money, but I have to grow my website before I start earning money. For this, I will have to learn many things. According to the articles of some blogs and websites, this forum is the best where I can quickly learn how to grow an adult website.
Before you continue here, please explain your username as it sounds like you want to run a website with leaked content from creators' onlyfans pages. Also, US residents rarely describe themselves as "residents of America".

From his profile on here...
Thank you! Between that and the fact his info doesn't match a "resident of America" gonna ban the total bullshitter!

I don't usually comment in this thread but I understand that one guy's frustration with a model going private on Chaturbate while trying to hit goal. Most models will have a rule that no privates can happen until after goal is met, others don't do privates at all and those are usually top models who don't need to do privates.

But if a model is taking a private in the middle of a goal, she is HURTING financially and the private is worth more in that particular moment. I've pissed off my own regulars by doing the very thing but you don't know my bills and you don't know my earnings and you don't know my needs. That's all I have to say about that. :) Cheers!

I don't usually comment in this thread but I understand that one guy's frustration with a model going private on Chaturbate while trying to hit goal. Most models will have a rule that no privates can happen until after goal is met, others don't do privates at all and those are usually top models who don't need to do privates.

But if a model is taking a private in the middle of a goal, she is HURTING financially and the private is worth more in that particular moment. I've pissed off my own regulars by doing the very thing but you don't know my bills and you don't know my earnings and you don't know my needs. That's all I have to say about that. :) Cheers!

This. Especially when guys are "hemhawing around" or "fizzling around" (My mom and my granddad use these weird phrases 😂), dragging their asses in tipping towards that goal. If a goal is nowhere near being reached...and several minutes have passed since the last tip was received, don't be getting mad at the model for accepting a private show request that could get her X dollars in a shorter period of time...vs. waiting around for a bunch of 1-token tips to get a room goal cleared. She needs to MAKE MONEY, and hanging around in free chat for another __ hours receiving back-to-back compliments (instead of tips) ain't gonna pay the bills. LOL. Some guys really do expect models to chat all night for free (and be okay with not getting tips) until HE logs off for the night...

Hello World :) :)

I am new into the cam world. And happy to see what this forum and space is about.

You can find me on SC @natasha_bhabhi

I am very excited to make some new friends :) :)

Well, hi guys!!!!, I'm Nai, and streaming is my passion! xD
Well, kidding aside, I've been a streamer for a few years and I've created a community that I feel happy and safe with.
I like rock, metal, video games, and photography.
My IG is @hiinaiixa and i think It's great to find a space like this forum that allows you to give your opinion and contribute!
Thanks for this forum!!

tony stark kiss GIF