AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
hello, no need to introduce myself as i dont intend to be staying. Can I have my Dm's enabled please or any willing admin can dm me as well if youd rather. thanks!

hello, no need to introduce myself as i dont intend to be staying. Can I have my Dm's enabled please or any willing admin can dm me as well if youd rather. thanks!
this forum is not a messaging service, it's a discussion forum. no need for you to be here if you intend to only chat in DMs.

Hello!

I am the Chstudios administrator, I am very happy to be here and participate in the forums, I can contribute something with my short but relevant experience in the 3 -year modeling.

Hi. My name is Jay and I have a boxing fetish. Any female here who is a good boxer and has gloves, feel free to message me and we can make a show. Thanks!

Hi, I’m Yasmine, my account have been banned by a strange reason- in letter they say there was someone else in the camera, that was under 18 years. But I was absolutely alone in my houses since 2023.
Also people from chats say it’s because I might show my phone, with anyone’s face on it, at the camera, but it’s also impossible

My name is beautiful, I'm 48 years old almost 49 and I started my adventure in the world of adult entertainment 2 months ago, I started with OF and I'm taking it slowly, I decided to get into Stripchat, I'm still reading and learning about CG's. I hope I can share my experiences and learn a lot from all of you! :cat:

Hello friends, I started working from home to pursue my vape addiction. I can play tetris pretty fast, and age of empires 2 if anyone fancies a game?

I'm in love with Carol Vorderman. I enjoy very awkward situations. I'm from London.

Here for the chat and some help probably. Looking forward to meeting you all

Hi, I am “Star” and I have dabbled in it all but am mostly on SP only. I love SP and make decent cash, but would like more. Cramming was good money for me but made me pretty anxious. Looking for ways to build OF.

I am faceless, so that def limits me, but I am a fitness girl with fake boobs so that seems to draw people to me. I don’t know what else to share. 😂

Hi. My name is Jay and I have a boxing fetish. Any female here who is a good boxer and has gloves, feel free to message me and we can make a show. Thanks!

Hi, Jay. There's also a "female boxing" category on Clips4Sale. :)

Also boxing videos on ManyVids, and female creators offering boxing custom videos.

Same on the site IWantClips.

✨Hey I'm AshleyOneil camgirl and content creator of over 14 years February 14💕🖤💕✨ I was in Huster magazine this summer! They wanted to show off my Deepthroat. I can Deepthroat over 11 inches,I am a Deepthroat G.O.A.T.👑✨ I was a top model on streamate 11 years. I'm independent now I definitely do non Femdom but my favorite is sensual mommy dom. I'm a sensual domme! I think I can help out in this forum and have so much knowledge, aswell as gaining information and sharing. Xo ashley

Attachments

• 7C1B7A19-605B-4B35-A722-46AC6F4DDCD1.jpeg
    7C1B7A19-605B-4B35-A722-46AC6F4DDCD1.jpeg
    310.7 KB · Views: 2
Long-time viewer of Chaturbate who found this site by trying to discover what happened to a favorite model (y_ivy_y, aka Lavender, Ruby_m, and other names). She was banned for some reason nad has been trying to get back for the last 10 months.

Hi. I'm just another guy fascinated by what I am seeing on SC. I am 75 yrs old now but am still ticking. Like most men, I am very interested in that special place from where I entered the world, namely the Vagina. There are so many shapes, colours and textures; the best are like flowers. But what interests me most of all is the wonderful women who show it all to us. I love to think that these ladies are doing what they do not only for money but also because they enjoy it very much themselves. I hope that I am correct. I have many questions about Stripchat and so I will start with one.

As I like to interact with my woman of choice, what is the best way? Are public comments the way as the show is unfolding? Do the ladies see these as they fuck it? I see that some tippers spend as much that way as they would in a private show. Why would they do that? Also, as an aside I see in the tip menu that one should not comment till after giving 10 tokens. Is this absolutely necessary?

Thanks for any answer and one last thing. I have to sincerely that the ladies for providing such a valuable service to us.

Hello! I’m Amanda Chickens44644 I cam on chaturbate, stripchat, streamate, myfreecams, in the past I’ve used skyprivate and cam4 briefly. Out of all of those sites, I use chaturbate and stripchat the most. I’ve considered once again branching out because I am not making much these days. I am a bigger woman, but I wear flattering lingerie and try to be as confident as possible. I don’t wear makeup, because when I started to, I noticed a drop in my tips. I enjoy interacting and being social most days, but occasionally I get into a funk where I don’t want to talk to anyone. It makes it hard to retain a regular fan base when I don’t cam for days on end. I do have some loyal regulars that have been with me since the beginning and I appreciate their patience with me. I’m always flattered when a client tells me how much they’ve been looking forward to seeing me, or when they tell me all the ways they’ve attempted to get a message to me, and how much they really like me. I think my most memorable experience was talking to someone that had read some of my Reddit posts, and then joined my OnlyFans, bc not only was I beautiful but also smart. I pride myself on my intelligence as well. I love being admired, and adored. When I’m not on cam or at work of sleeping, I enjoy hiking and camping. I’ve got a trip booked for My Mom, Sister and I for 3 days camping in April, and I’m looking forward to it! It’s what’s driving me right now to stay awake and out of bed, and get on cam. That and paying my probation off so I can finally be released. I am very open and maybe too real with the people I meet, but I am who I am, hate me or love me, I can’t change.

I'm sorry I didn't properly introduce myself, I'm #alexistaylor426 and I just started the modelhub program I'm new to all this so pleeeeeeeeaaaase dont judge my content, although I could use some advice if you have a moment to donate it. I also started a blogger which surprisingly lets me enable paying subscriptions, photos and videos of me naked and sucking 🐓 😃. Again, I'm new to building webpages, ect. as well😫. So I haven't come a long very far with that. If you want to know more about me just ask, I'm an open book. I forgot to mention I recently joinedonly fans, one thing I'd l like to know about that is, how do I just Livestream on that plat form? Thank you!!!❤️
Love,
LexiBlowBangPrincess1Promo.1.jpg

hi guys! siwawa from southeast asia. experienced in-person SW but total green on camming. been a lurker and now it's time to get active here to learn the ropes.