AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello, you can call me Mochi. I am a very tech savvy cam model and want to learn some new things from like-minded models! Very new to live camming, but have been a nsfw content model for a few years now. I am a 26 yr old nerdy gamer, I hope to learn more about Chaterbate and Myfreecams.

Attachments

• IMG_20240126_204924.png
    IMG_20240126_204924.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Hi there! I'm RT, and have been an active camsite fan (SC and CB) for about a year and a half, and actually registered here almost as long ago, but never posted until now. I had originally joined to ask some questions that answered themselves before I posted them.
I'd actually set up an MFC user account a couple of years prior to the above but had never really used it - some switch in my mind got thrown I guess ;)

AYO ITS CLOWN DADDY! :clown: (why is he green tho??)

Hello :3 I'm a full-time cam model, dominant, very clowny that just found out about this forum that seems to be the right thing for my curiosities. My main is CB, but I can also be found on other sites too if needed. I promise no shitpost galore here tho (i'm keepin the memes to myself). We got weird music, BDSM, and pink hair for now in the store.
(i literally have no idea what else to say, that's all folks!)

Hello everyone!

My name is Addison and I'm struggling immensely financially. I just got Chaturbate three days or so ago and already have a ton of followers and have made a couple hundred bucks. I was in a PR with someone and suddenly I got banned. The conversation was going very well. I had not said, nor did they say, ANYTHING against the rules and protocols. I don't even have a wishlist or anything like that. I make most tokens by just talking to people in private rooms (among other things).

I REALLY need this. Tonight I was supposed to organize this show with someone else I met on CB. I am so beyond devastated. I felt like I had finally found a community that accepted me for who I am and also a means of getting myself out of crippling debt. I also need to feed myself.
My CB user name is @juicydyke. I don't know if that helps.

I am truly panicking. This was the only good thing that happened to me during this awful year. I am also beyond confused. I was so afraid of this happening and have been super anal about making sure I kick out people who say anything against the rules.

Will they give me a second chance? Or is all the work I've put in, money I've made, all for nothing?

Please help me!!!!

Thank you in advance

Hello everyone!

My name is Addison and I'm struggling immensely financially. I just got Chaturbate three days or so ago and already have a ton of followers and have made a couple hundred bucks. I was in a PR with someone and suddenly I got banned. The conversation was going very well. I had not said, nor did they say, ANYTHING against the rules and protocols. I don't even have a wishlist or anything like that. I make most tokens by just talking to people in private rooms (among other things).

I REALLY need this. Tonight I was supposed to organize this show with someone else I met on CB. I am so beyond devastated. I felt like I had finally found a community that accepted me for who I am and also a means of getting myself out of crippling debt. I also need to feed myself.

I am truly panicking. This was the only good thing that happened to me during this awful year. I am also beyond confused. I was so afraid of this happening and have been super anal about making sure I kick out people who say anything against the rules.

Will they give me a second chance? Or is all the work I've put in, money I've made, all for nothing?

Please help me!!!!

Thank you in advance
ANY help at all would be appreciated. I would even send you half my tokens. I am so sad I wont get to talk to and see some of the people I've gotten to know. This was my Hail Mary.

Hello everyone!

Please help me!!!!

Thank you in advance
if you’re looking for help from support, make a post in the proper section and tag the rep, but only after you’ve contacted them at their official support email and given them time to respond.

if you’re looking for help from support, make a post in the proper section and tag the rep, but only after you’ve contacted them at their official support email and given them time to respond.
Not necessarily looking for help from support. I was told that I should come to you by a friend. They said you help people whose accounts were banned for no reason. I truly have never used a forum before so I apologize for the lack of etiquette. I'm truly just desperate and in need of help, hopefully tonight?

Not necessarily looking for help from support. I was told that I should come to you by a friend. They said you help people whose accounts were banned for no reason. I truly have never used a forum before so I apologize for the lack of etiquette. I'm truly just desperate and in need of help, hopefully tonight?
I personally do not help, please look at the board index and find the chaturbate section after you’ve properly contacted support

Again, sincere apologies. I am new to camming. I am also new to online forums. I was unaware of the proper etiquette. No need to kick me while I'm down.
It's not so much proper etiquette as common sense, if you have an issue with any company their official support should always be the first point of contact. How do you expect to have an issue resolved if you dont inform them there is an issue in the first place.

Dear Amber, we are a startup, working on a payment solution for the adult industry.
We like to bring this message to all people working in the intimacy industry.
Can we post this message ?
Kind regards

🔒📱 Hey everyone,

Are you in the adult industry and facing challenges with banking? We know it can be tough.

WoWoPay is here to provide a secure payment solution tailored to your needs. Our app ensures confidentiality and safety for both clients and professionals.

Your input is crucial in shaping our platform. Please take a moment to fill out our anonymous survey and help us better serve you.

Thank you for your support!

Best regards,
Team WoWoPay

Hi - I moderate some rooms (under a different username) and am looking to this site to aid with advice, review others comments and generally for and to provide support. Thanks!

Thanks for giving the opportunity to introduce myself here. I am here as a rep for a new cam sites. My primarily mission is to engage with the community and get more understanding regarding the cam business and also a way to introduce my company to the forum.

Hello I am Stephanie and I follow the rules always and would never go against them yet I am falsly accused of it without reason I am happy adventurous and now I'm not so happy anymore because WHY