AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi, cis-male here. Slightly gender fluid. New here. Have been viewer on CB for a few years and moderated for a few people. Very interested in all aspects of camming (or whatever the name used here). I live in the US in one of the states that recently started age verification law. I work in technology but can talk on many subjects.

hello all . i’m here because i was banned from chaturbate and given no evidence to the claim made against me . i would do anything to get my account back and be able to stream again . is there anyone that would hear me out and possibly see about lifting the ban . thank you .

Hi, I am Pete and I have been visiting cam sites on and off for around 16 years., from the days before cam-2-cam was possible on most. I do not tend to frequent MFC or CB as much as S-F.
Over the years I have found some great people and some I still keep in touch with even though they no longer cam.

Hello, I am xxxSculpted. I started in this industry many years ago with a former parter doing BG/solo content. I've had content featured on the front page of PH many time and racked up many of millions of videos views. I got into Snap Premium when it was first emerging. I have been on manyvids, clips4sale, APclips, chaturbate, onlyfans, etc.

I am currently solo and unpartnered and looking to collaborate and get back into the industry.

I currently solo stream on CB as of now. All the content we posted has been wiped for respect and privacy of my former partner but alas the internet is never scrubbed.
I used to go by Adonis Aesthetics and currently go by xxxSculpted. I am on twitter, OF, etc.

Hi, I'm Sabina, former CB camgirl, now doing mainly solo content on OF, MV, IWCin my 5th year now. I've just read about this forum on a Reddit thread regarding banning and thought maybe I should start hanging around to be informed, because the increase in banning that I see on different sites is giving me anxiety.

Hello. I am Katerina, a cam model with a 10 years activity on MFC, Chaturbate, Livejasmin, Stripchat, Skyprivate! :) I'm looking forward to meeting you and to hear your amazing advices in this beautiful industry. Nice to meet you x