AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey there..

My name is Mina, and I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to you all since I am new to this forum.

I'm a model on MFC for close to a year now. My model account name is "DangerDolly". I really enjoy camming on there, although I'd reallyyy like to get my cam score up so that I can have a larger viewing audience. I love to entertain people, but sometimes it is difficult when there's not many people to do a show for when you're online. I've come close to a 4k cam score when BabyZelda and I cammed together, which was really nice. I find that camming with another girl has significant potential to be beneficial for both parties.

Unfortunately my cam score is now in the 2k's, with my other job sometimes it can be difficult to maintain a regular camming schedule. Although recently I haven't been working as much, so I plan on spending more time on MFC hopefully getting better at camming and improving.

Anyway I'm not trying to write a novel, haha. but I'm a pretty friendly gal and I never mind making new friends, so if any of you all whether you be a another model or someone who enjoys watching models... Feel free to say hello if you catch me on MFC.

Oh and dooo follow me on Twitter if you have an account! :) @DangerDollyMFC
https://twitter.com/DangerDollyMFC

Reactions: SerenaMoon
Hello, my name is Gary. I am a camaholic.

Sorry, not meaning to make fun of anyone battling addiction, but truth be told, sometimes I think MFC is just that, an addiction.

I have been on MFC for well over a year, might even be closer to 2 now, and of course by now I have a few favorite models. One in particular I am very fond of, and we have a great friendship.

As a web developer I have found designing and creating MFC profiles to be quite a challenge, but fun. No, I am not trying to get business. But if I can assist anyone with a coding problem or questions about graphics, HTML, CSS, etc. please feel free to ask. I will assist if I can!

Wishing all the girls long pvts, big tips, and courteous, generous visitors!

I'm Bill. :hello2:

Joined MFC about 3 months ago and love and appreciate the people i've met and become friends with, both the girls and other members. Love the daily interactions, and as seems common on here, I suffer with social anxiety so it gives a great way to communicate and be myself.

Looking forward to meeting many more folks and continuing the good times.

Hi guys!

I'm Penelope Kendall :) I just joined, but I haven't started officially camming just yet (I need to update my mics). I've been going through this forum and love all the amazing tips you have! I'm nervous/excited to start, but I'm happy I have so many people to talk to about this. Looking forward to meeting you all :-D

Hi everybody. Been a while since I knew about this forum but only recently joined. have lost count of how many models I've pointed here, especially new ones, so a big thank you to Ambercutie for creating this forum which I know has helped so many!

Joined MFC premium back in March '12. Spent a month or two there as supurthumper (don't ask lol) but supurekusu is my original name that i'm back to. Made way more friends over the year or so than I ever thought I would. When I first joined I knew i'd make some friends, but never knew would make so many truly great connections. Just a few recent examples: MapleCookie, TigerLilyGrl, JaydenJade, Megu303, SwtSunny, PrincessEden...and so many others. It's been more than I ever expected, and a great ride so far.

Been a rough spring for me but always enjoy MFC. Even maybe thinking about camming myself. Ya never know, thankfully I have here i can research too. Hope to make some good conversation here, hopefully enough of the models know I'm one of the "good" guys :)

PullMeHarder said:
Hello, my name is Gary. I am a camaholic.

Sorry, not meaning to make fun of anyone battling addiction, but truth be told, sometimes I think MFC is just that, an addiction.

I have been on MFC for well over a year, might even be closer to 2 now, and of course by now I have a few favorite models. One in particular I am very fond of, and we have a great friendship.

As a web developer I have found designing and creating MFC profiles to be quite a challenge, but fun. No, I am not trying to get business. But if I can assist anyone with a coding problem or questions about graphics, HTML, CSS, etc. please feel free to ask. I will assist if I can!

Wishing all the girls long pvts, big tips, and courteous, generous visitors!
Hi Gary, at first I read Camaholic, as catholic. I know it doesn't even look that close, but you know how the mind can at times auto spell when it doesn't recognise a word. Well before I looked better, my thought was wow this should be interesting. Really quoted on the last line though. Very nice sentiment indeed!
hapa74 said:
Just your average snarky, sci-fi/fantasy, comic fan, artist geek who loves to hang out in KayleePond's room
Don't mean to solicit any fans away from Kaylee for sure, she is wonderful, (so it is unlikely I could if I wanted to), but while waiting for Miss Pond to come on, you happen to see LadyLuna or VeronicaChaos on you might want to give them a visit, your tags would fit there pretty well I think, - really a lot here that would, so Hi.

And, Hi Bill, and everyone else. :hello2:

Reactions: KayleePond
Hey, I am buffinator0 (A nod to Buffy the vampire slayer, I did not think of the other uses of "buff" at the time), been on MFC for around 3 years and finally got around to regging to the forums. Maybe? some of you know me..I tend to hangout in some of the smaller more conversational rooms.

Hi I'm Jessica Wolf, and have only been on MFC for 3 weeks now! I'm from Canada, in university, just finished my first year of a business degree, however I don't think I'll be going back in the Fall because I was dying of boredom last year. I'm into beer and hockey (how typical), drawing, painting, writing, good tunes, dancing, and other good sh%t. Anyway, come say hi to me! I'm super friendly and am just looking to have a good time ;)

Hello Everyone!
This is my first post here on ACF. Hoping I can figure out things quickly! I frequent another type of forum where I am a forumguide, so i love forums. Anywho, I am a newer Model on MFC, I did my first show on May 26 and I love it so far.Just wanted to say a quick hello, while Im looking around getting to know the place!

Reactions: camstory
JessicaWolf said:
Hi I'm Jessica Wolf, and have only been on MFC for 3 weeks now! I'm from Canada, in university, just finished my first year of a business degree, however I don't think I'll be going back in the Fall because I was dying of boredom last year. I'm into beer and hockey (how typical), drawing, painting, writing, good tunes, dancing, and other good sh%t. Anyway, come say hi to me! I'm super friendly and am just looking to have a good time ;)
To get 100% on the typical grade Jessica you would have needed to included some reference to Maple something. 98% GOOD WORK!!! There are actually a lot of us dumb yanks down here that are huge hockey fans,,, unfortunately I'm not one of them :( .... But, hey, I am a very big fan of beer!!! So we have that in common! :-D I will try to stop in@mfc if I see you on.

And :hello2: AG, Buff, MissK, and everyone else!

Hi, I joined the forum about 2 years ago, so thought it was probably about time I said 'Hi!'

I'm a big movie/sci-fi movie geek from Australia. I joined the forum looking for some camming advice for a friend, but visit more often now just to read every ones views and I enjoy the community atmosphere of the site.

I'm sure I have been a better Prem. on MFCs from reading the opinions of models here and its nice to get to know everyone a little better here than you are able to from reading the scrolling one line messages in rooms on MFCs.

Reactions: camstory
Hi! I'm Sidapete. A friend of mine (who is a model) convinced me to sign up for this forum. She's awful cute, so I did it. I do have a complaint though. When registering, it wanted me to sort 8 things into "Used by a Camgirl" and "Not used by a camgirl."

EVERY SINGLE OBJECT HAS (probably) BEEN USED BY A CAMGIRL!

I mean, seriously. "Goldfish" were supposed to be in the "not" column, and two days ago a model I follow on Twitter posted a picture of her wearing nothing but Goldfish! "Car Tire" was a little out there, but you KNOW there's been some model doing an outdoor show and using a spare one as a seat or something. I will also admit, "Bear Cub" was unlikely, but THIS IS THE INTERNET, WE DO WEIRD SHIT HERE.

Anyhow, I will likely be relatively quiet on here. So hello! You'll probably never see me again!

Sidapete said:

Thought the same thing when I first did that. :p

Sidapete said:
Hi! I'm Sidapete. A friend of mine (who is a model) convinced me to sign up for this forum. She's awful cute, so I did it. I do have a complaint though. When registering, it wanted me to sort 8 things into "Used by a Camgirl" and "Not used by a camgirl."

I mean, seriously. "Goldfish" were supposed to be in the "not" column, and two days ago a model I follow on Twitter posted a picture of her wearing nothing but Goldfish! "Car Tire" was a little out there, but you KNOW there's been some model doing an outdoor show and using a spare one as a seat or something. I will also admit, "Bear Cub" was unlikely, but THIS IS THE INTERNET, WE DO WEIRD SHIT HERE.

Anyhow, I will likely be relatively quiet on here. So hello! You'll probably never see me again!
Come on dude, you can't rob us of that voice. Quiting now would be like Ven or Mew, turning on their camera, pouring water over the front of their white t-shirt, leaning into the camera and switching it off. I don't think that's you. :-D

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
camstory said:
Quiting now would be like Ven or Mew, turning on their camera, pouring water over the front of their white t-shirt, leaning into the camera and switching it off. I don't think that's you. :-D

Must...resist...temptation! :angel12:

Hey! I'll throw my intro in too. =]

I'm Nomi, short for Naomi. 22. I just started this past week on MFC, so I lucky and still rounding up anyone who's wading in the new models section. I'm thinking of venturing out to maybe Streamate & chaturbate as well. I'm trying to get hooked up with RealTouch interactive too!

I'm completely a nerd, so you can always talk w/ me about books, computers, video games, tabletop, sci-fi and everything else that floats your boat. Don't dare be shy :-D Find me at any of the places below. ♥

Hi everyone! I am RoxyGolightly. I signed up for MFC last week, and in my research into how to be a camgirl/what MFC is like, I noticed that many of the models I thought were cool and in the group of "models I'd like to sort of be like", many of them had ACF in their tags! After some sleuthing I found this forum!

Not only am I new to MFC but I am totally new to camming, I knew it ~existed~ but had never seen it for myself. After some lurking as a guest I had a lot of my preconceptions blown out of the water and in the few sessions I've had I've really enjoyed myself! So looking to do a lot more. :)

I'm also a writer, recently quit my full-time office job (somewhat related to writing as it was in an agency that represented screenwriters) to pursue that full time. At the moment most of my writing gigs are proofreading various manuscripts and selling erotic stories to be published under a different name, but I'm also trying to set up my own screenplay consulting business and sell erotic stories directly myself. The problem with these plans is that I am super DUPER lazy. But the money is running out and I have to get off my butt, so to speak.

I like movies, television and reading, art, and occasionally video games. I'm a pretty big geek but the worst kind of geek - that means not only am I usually far behind on geeky trends (so I haven't played Bioshock Infinite yet and probably won't for a very long time!), but I also engage with geeky things in the most losery way possible - by writing and reading fanfiction and slash! I actually STILL have an active livejournal for this purpose. At the moment I run an "ask-blog" on tumblr for the new TMNT cartoon which is weirdly popular, considering I am old enough to find the idea of ask-blogs really weird when I discovered them.

Since my geeky pursuits are almost entirely lady-centric, I have literally never had a "geeky" conversation with a boy, lol. I don't know how to engage with the source text without discussing in great detail which male characters are tops and which are bottoms.

Anyways, happy to be here!! You all seem really nice. :)

Hey everyone! :hello2:
I'm Fiona and I just started camming last week on MFC. I've never cammed before but it's a fun and interesting experience so far :)
I'm very bubbly, and I typically giggle every time I'm tipped. I love interacting with the room.
Before I signed up to be a model, I spent time watching many other models. My favorite is KickAz.
I'm a student in the US, and I love anything artistic like photography, sewing, painting, etc. I'm also kinda nerdy too and absolutely love German language ;)

Hello :hello2:

I'm MissKittyBee on MFC. I've been on there maybe 3 or 4 months, but I've been on Streamate about a year (KittyBee). After attempting to have a phony sexy cam model personality, I realize my nerdy self comes flying out and I'm now just embracing it, lol. This seems like a friendly place... I found it when I was looking for some html for updating my boring profile. It's looking a little better! My room mate and I cam together a lot on MFC, so yeah, I'll talk her into coming here too, hehe.

Anyway, I'm in the model verification phase here at this point, so hopefully I'll be in the models area soon! Hope to chat more with you guys :hello2:

MissKittyBee

Hello! :-D

I'm QueenJolene and I'm a very new model. I work on MFC and MGF and I have been consistently stalking this forum for the past couple days for ideas and help. I'm not very talkative, but when I do talk I can say a LOT.

Its nice to be here with all of you amazing models and members! :)

Sup. RickDeackard here. Not that im gonna RPG on the forums btw

I dont know if this still apply but here I go anyways.

Been following Ambah since she posted some threads on /b/. I think 2009? Then her threads got deleted because "Rules" which was funny since the gore threads were allowed by the time (amber actually pointed this out in one of her show)

Then I stopped watching her online show about a year ago because the audio in the stream started to sound out of sync with the video and couldnt fix it. Now I come back and while the problem remains, I still watch my favorite and beautiful booty :-D
And Im actually considering going VIP but I dont know what the perks are. So anyways, I'm gonna be around here.

Bytes!

RickDeckard said:
Sup. RickDeackard here. Not that im gonna RPG on the forums btw

I dont know if this still apply but here I go anyways.

Been following Ambah since she posted some threads on /b/. I think 2009? Then her threads got deleted because "Rules" which was funny since the gore threads were allowed by the time (amber actually pointed this out in one of her show)

Then I stopped watching her online show about a year ago because the audio in the stream started to sound out of sync with the video and couldnt fix it. Now I come back and while the problem remains, I still watch my favorite and beautiful booty :-D
And Im actually considering going VIP but I dont know what the perks are. So anyways, I'm gonna be around here.

Bytes!

You get a cool blue font, and lots of pictures of the beautiful Amber naked, if you are into that kind of thing.