AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
K. Lets try this again, now that i haven't pushed the wrong button. Anyways, like said in the accidental thread, I'm lexxy, a new mfc model. Just finished sending all my model verification stuffs, and... obviously, I don't always make sure I pushed the right button...

New here, but not new to knowing of Amber. First saw her on a camsite ages ago and used to chat with her regularly. Then she "seemingly" took a several year hiatus, but as I found out she moved to a different site! Thankfully I found her again, and realized she never went missing. Saw soem regulars talking about the forum and decided to join!

Hopefully soon I'll be in the vip. Time will tell. Thanks guys!

Reactions: emptiedglass
i joined here a few months ago and introduced myself in a the models section but never here, so hi! i'm april! i'm 19. i've been camming since february and i have accounts on mfc and sm. i tend to be a bit of a lurker on forums, but we'll see how i do haha.

Hello I'm a new cam model, just started 2 weeks ago. I'm from Mexico and I've found this forum very useful so I decided to join!!! :-D

Hi, I'm new here. :)

I've been hanging around MFC for about a year, and I'm a regular in a few rooms. I felt kind of weird registering here (sort of like walking into a party you haven't been invited to), but I saw how cool everyone was with everyone else and I thought 'why not?' I like the community of message boards (I used to frequent a fan forum for a band a few years back) and you seem like a cool bunch.

Hi! I'm sort of new. I am Lux, 24 years old. I started camming last year but didn't do it for very long and now I'm back at it, so I thought I would introduce myself. I'm from Barcelona, Spain but currently live in the US, so I apologize in advance for any English mistakes I make ;) I love this forum, it's a great source of knowledge for anyone in this industry.

Reactions: camstory
Hello everyone!

Just saying hi and introducing myself, my name is Candela, I'm new to MyFreeCams and I'm having a really hard time to get people to know me and join my chatroom. Hoping to find some tips and ideas to help me get started. Don't hesitate to get in touch with me for any reason :-D

This is my MFC profile: http://profiles.myfreecams.com/CandelaMoune

:hello2: I'm a new gal here on ACF and I am also a floundering camwhore. I have been tinkering with MFC for a few months but realistically have put in about 15 hours....And made next to nothing. I am seeing the error in my ways and the bad out look I had towards myself is what was killing my success! This forum, in the short time I have been here, has made me realize it is possible to not be a slave to your cam, have fun and make enough to be able to breath financially!

:hello2: everyone! I'm new to the forum and to mfc... never cammed before but I've been on twice now and so far I love it! I'm the kind of girl that likes to do my research before throwing myself into something new and this forum has helped me a TON! So thanks :text-thankyoublue:

I have been on MFC for a few months and I must admit I never visited your room :oops: but cam across your forum and wanted to take the time to thank you for all the helpful information you have gathered and provided not only to fellow models but to the masses as well. That's all for now. :handgestures-salute:

Hey guys, brand new here to all of this stuff. Poker Babe is helping me set up a model account. She told me this is an awesome forum and to sign up and introduce myself. So here I am.
I'm Alecia and I'm a tattoo artist, and soon to be model on MFC.

Hi everyone! I started camming on MFC a few days ago, I'm trying to move on from less lucrative sites. So far, so good! Everyone has been so welcoming and nice, its a big change and has made me superly duperly psyched to get to know more MFC people and hopefully make it my new little home. :) I'm 31, have a hillbilly accent, and act like a dirty hippie lol. I have a big personality so hopefully that will help me some with the beast that is MFC! I'm looking forward to making lots of new internet buddies. :p

Hey guys!! I'm Shiloh. Just getting started on MFC, but I've been lurking around ACF for a few weeks now. There's so much information here!! Don't worry I'll be editing my profile/getting Model Status soon.
Um.... About me? I'm a geek! Love rpg, Super mario, reading, wanking, cooking and spending too much time online. I'm kinda lazy, but I'll use any excuse to dress up! I'm new to Twitter (@ShilohGables). Hopefully I'll get the hang of it sometime soon. Lol

Anywho, can't wait to meet you all! :hello2:

Hi all…fairly new model on MyFreeCams and recently received model status on this forum. Never done the cam girl thing b4 but I must admit that I am really enjoying myself. I’m pretty “adventurous” if u know what I mean and I like being watched.
Hoping to meet some cool and like-minded models and members on this forum to chat with…maybe cam with…xoxoxo

Attachments

• paddle1.jpg
    paddle1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 126
Reactions: SerenaMoon
Hi I'm cb_rocks.

I've always been fascinated by beautiful women and economics, and webcam models make the two interests come together in a way I've never seen before. For example, TruPrivate with more tokens from the viewer, verses regular private with several spies - I'm fascinated by the whole thing.

And by all the sexy models!

I've also been a bit of an AV geek, and wonder about all the various technologies. Like, ... say I get 900 tokens for a private on mfc, and put 300 in token storage, that darn token count running out on my screen as it approaches 0, why can't the model see that too?

I'm currently a smoker and would like to quit soon, but until I do, I wish mfc had a smoking button that models could activate for 5 minutes, so I might know a model was also smoking.

Have a great day everyone!

Reactions: Paislee
PrincessOnyx said:
Hello everyone!

You can call me Onyx. I am a newbie cam model on MyFreeCams. I am excited to learn and meet all of you :mrgreen: :handgestures-salute:

You're avatar is so freakin' cute! :h:

cmongirl said:
I'm a boyfriend of a cam girl that spends a lot of time in this forum, seeings how we spend a great deal of time apart during the summer due to my line of work I thought I would jump in to this world she loves oh so much. You can call me Charlie Brown.

I was wondering if you were Charlie Brown when I saw your avatar. Welcome.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
So i don't want to sound rude...

...But I started as a male webcam model 2 weeks ago and just found this awesome site. I registered
and was eager to dip right into the inside disussions about modeling :clap: . Then, after reading a few topics, I discovered that male models were not allowed in the model section.

So I am kinda sad about the missing trust, but I am ready to prove my worthiness (Just a metapher,not aiming to break any rules ;).
That matter aside, I am streaming through Streamate mainly and if I am up for some more viewers I use chaturbarte. Aiming to make 15%-25% percent PvT on streamate and its working out pretty good so far.

I dont know if I am allowed to say numbers here, but I'll restrain for now :shhh: .
I'm enjoying myself pretty much, not all the time thats for sure, but I'm getting the hang of talking to the people.
I tried camming 2 years ago, made one nice payout and quit. I did get a lot of pvt's and made money
but I really felt like a man whore, because I just waited for dominant guys to tell me what to do. In short, i was way to passive. I am straight and single. But I got this really strong urge to show myself . By some users I am turned on (I did one c2c which wasnt too bad) and I am learning to ignore the pricks. So after thinking this through, i could accept camming as a fun but nevertheless work intensive job. At the beginning I was kinda blocked by my own confused moral sense...

So, any tips for a newcomer?
I'm online about 3-5 hours a day, with some holidays between , and I want to build my own fanbase like you girls do so nicely ;).
Some days its going better than others, and in my case it's way harder to hide that I am not really turned on. Any tips on this matter?
So, sorry for the long post. I hope my english is acceptable, I am a german dude.
I am open for any questions that might arise from your curiosity!
If anyone wants to have my screennames for streamate and chaturbate just write me a PM.
Thats it, first post done

Have a nice day :flower:

Hi, call me Maia :)
I'm a model...umm aaand... I like music, photography, maths, sudoku, language and reading...
nice to meet you :D

Whoo.... How did I get here? I was in my TARDIS* on my way to three weeks ago because I forgot to pay one of my credit card bills and I hate late fees. The time rotor must have been pumping too quickly as when my TARDIS materialized, I found myself in this room with unusual wallpaper. Interestingly enough, the TARDIS' chameleon circuit failed and it is now stuck in the physical form of a late-model BMW 328i. I need to repair this quickly to keep my auto insurance premium from going up.

First of all, you should know I am not an ugly hairless cat. Also, because of the public nature of Internet forums, bulletin boards, Twiddle, Fakebook, Pintrust, Googly Plus, etc., etc. I have been advised by legal counsel that certain things mentioned here may be altered or removed in the interest of ACF's pervs, models and administrators (select all applicable).

Back in the deep, dark 1970's, I was born [REDACTED] in the City of [REDACTED], [REDACTED] as the only son to [REDACTED] and [REDACTED].

Alongside former Vice President Al Gore, I invented the Internet while a student at the University of [REDACTED] sometime around 1991. This invention has made quite a few people upset, and has been generally regarded as a questionable move. However, I was soon heartened to see that some like-minded individuals at other universities began setting up newsgroups and download sites featuring photographs of individuals in various states of undress. I immediately knew this was the way of the future, and that I should try to monetize upon it in some way. I had a pretty good run with the Internet, before selling it to [REDACTED] to pay down my student loans.

From there, I drifted between jobs with companies I could have owned had I not sold the Internet, never once forgetting my dream of having a place online where people could take their clothes off and talk about sex, Quidditch and whether the Rolling Stones were embalmed and fitted with animatronics in 2003.

Sometime around November of last year, a traveling salesman told me about this website, myfreecams.com. As I had broken my computer's camera by knocking it off the desk in an alcohol-fueled rage the week before, I decided a couple of free cameras were just what I needed.

However, no free cameras were to be found, only women in various states of undress. This was the Internet as I imagined it in 1991, when I was an impoverished undergraduate who couldn't get laid. Women of every sort appeared on my screen, even cute geeky ones who wore glasses. Praise jeebus. I called my attorney immediately to reclaim the rights to my invention. He advised me to take the last $4.95 from the sale of the Internet all those years ago and get an espresso at Starbucks instead.

With my fortune gone, I decided to embrace MFC as all good pervs should. As time went on, I discovered I even had a favorite model, [REDACTED]. In case you don't recognize her name, here's her avatar: [REMOVED UNDER A DMCA TAKEDOWN ORDER FROM MFC].

So, what's next? I figure I'll stick around for a while, or at least until Amber thinks I'm not funny anymore. Maybe by then I'll come up with an invention to make the Internet obsolete.

* TARDIS is a trademark owned by The British Broadcasting Corporation. This mark is registered in the Intellectual Property office of the United Kingdom, and those of other countries, and is not licensed to AmberCutie's Forum.

druwood said:
Alongside former Vice President Al Gore, I invented the Internet
LIAR! CREDIT GRABBER! Its common knowledge that I invented the internet, and let me assure you that Al Gore was nowhere around when this occurred! :mrgreen:

Anyway, your story seems to be a lot of sour grapes, like: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Wayne :lol: