AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
HologramDonut said:
Hurrah! Thanks, AmberCutie. I should have clarified that I'm a regular visitor to MFC. Heh. And I should have more thoroughly read the site's tagline. Doh!

It's cool I was a little confused myself b/c there was nothing in the tagline about members who wanted to one day become cam girls, but I haven't had any problem. (I'm just waiting for large, manly, featured cam girls to become fashionable, and I'm in.)

Hey everyone, I'm Clyde!

I'm new here, as well as being a new model on MFC. Honestly, I really wish I'd started here before I started camming, because I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, lol.

I enjoy sleeping, gaming (more of the RPG type than the pew pew type), eating, and flirting/sexing.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

I use to be/am still an admirer of ACs! I only changed my screen name to Sir_FucksAlot cause I thought more creative or original, I meant no disrespect. I admire AC, because she is of course beautiful, creative, smart, she has interesting conversations, her chat room is funny and interesting, AC has integrity.. I could continue, but I hope y'all get why I continue to have respect for her.. even though I cried when she muted me. I do still enjoy her quality and we'll recorded videos! Finally my lawyer is presenting my estrangement so I'll be able to return to the medical or IT field soon! Thank
You for all the memories and the hours we'll spent in your chat room, and for the information found in this forum!! I
Appreciate AC for more than her physical appearance!!

gamer, programmer, javascript geek and node.js evangelist... also a sucker for Amber's taste in music when paired with super sexy shows

Hi girls and guys! Just stopping in to give a shout out to all the hard working girls that are here from MFC. You all do an amazing job and I really enjoy chatting with you when I get the chance. Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! Time to get to shopping for Christmas now.

ps. the quote at the bottom is from Pulp Fiction. One of my all time fav movies

I am Aubree!
18 years old and on the west coast of the USA.
I love animals and tattoos. I also like to draw.
I'm great at giving advice if anyone ever needs someone to talk to :)
I'm currently in the process of moving, so that's fun! lol.

I'm on MFC and Chaturbate, although very new to them both. Same username as on here~
I was a part of a Streamate studio, but since left because of a tyrannic asshole studio owner.
My boyfriend is going to be with me on Chaturbate occasionally :)

Anyways, that's me! Hello everyone!

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
camstory said:
Jujuluvslife said:
Well, I was by the campfire did some srooms decided to go on a journey and some how ended up here. o_O
Love your honesty, but, WOW, that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard! :whistle:
At lease a half a dozen times I was kicking it by a campfire trippin on shrooms, but not once thought 'I'll open a browser'! Don't get me wrong, I think ACF is a wonderful place, but maybe you got some bad shrooms? :lol:

Ha! I was totally joking and just wanted to write something random. I do love shrooms though....

Disillusioned said:
Hi girls and guys! Just stopping in to give a shout out to all the hard working girls that are here from MFC. You all do an amazing job and I really enjoy chatting with you when I get the chance. Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! Time to get to shopping for Christmas now.

ps. the quote at the bottom is from Pulp Fiction. One of my all time fav movies
Just wanted to say I love your signature. :)

Better late than never.

Hi, I'm Wiz, living down under, Sci-Fi/Fantasy Comic Book Super Hero Movie Gamer Nerd who has never grown up. Of late I have mainly lurked in MFC, did spend some coin a couple of years back when I first joined, but due to a change in living circumstances of late I've had privacy issues. So grateful for my iPad, but still limited time to actually enjoy using any cam sites. Am going to check out Chaturbate so I can stalk my new favourite cam babe.

Please note, I have an addictive personality, so it's likely I will be a bit full on initially. If I offend you, it was not my intention, so just tell me to fuck off, and don't worry you can't offend me, but if you are a woman I am likely to take on a submissive role and if you are inclined to do so you will find me easy to take advantage of.

Gee these parts of a profile are so hard, what more can I say about myself..... Joking, heh, I like to joke around. Oh yeah, and I have no life.

Arch313 I am a visitor of cam rooms I used to spend a lot of time (probably to much) on Flirt4Free but now I have moved over to MyFreeCams, where again I probably spend too much time. I work on computers (Oracle DBA) and no I do not work on hard ware I hate hardware and networking with a passion, give me a database any day. I can be slow to start talking but once I get to know a model I will speak up more.

Hi! I'm paigesydney, and I cam on MFC and Streamate. I'm 25 and in the USA.

I've been a stripper for the past 7.5 years and have decided to branch out in the adult industry. I'm not terribly successful yet, but camming is really fun and I have a lot of admiration and respect for all of you beautiful ladies! I can't wait to be on your level!

Hi everyone. I have been browsing the forum for a while now and decided to finally join. I have gained a lot of valuable information and insight from browsing the forum. I hope to contribute to the great discussions that take place. I think that I am very open minded. I have enjoyed reading and learning about things from models point of view as well as other members views on topics.

I have been a member of cam sites for several years. I did not start visiting MFC until this year however. I currently visit MFC, Streamate, and Chaturbate. My day job is as a software engineer/architect. I enjoy music, movies, video games, and can be a real sucker for romantic comedies. :)

Reactions: Sevrin
Hi! I'm Indigo, I'm new in the camworld and I'm still feeling a little lost in it, even though I have read all the possible threads here. :D
My router got into trouble as soon as I started out, so I'm also feeling a little bit unlucky. :crybaby:
Gween advised me to come here, so here I am.
Nice to meet you all!

Lady_Indigo said:
Hi! I'm Indigo, I'm new in the camworld and I'm still feeling a little lost in it, even though I have read all the possible threads here. :D
My router got into trouble as soon as I started out, so I'm also feeling a little bit unlucky. :crybaby:
Gween advised me to come here, so here I am.
Nice to meet you all!
*squee*

Welcome, lady! :D

Reactions: Lady_Indigo
Hi I'm Kristy, I've been a cam girl for about 3 weeks. So far its been pretty lucrative. I didn't expect it to be right away, but I am now seeing how things work. It seems a bit hit or miss as far as money making days. I'm learning something new about this business everyday and I look forward to getting to know some of the women on here.

Hi, I'm Gemma! I'm planning on starting to cam with serious intent and have been researching my butt off. I'm so damn thankful for this forum, it's awesomesauce and awesometurkey with awesomemash on the side, lol

I'm a wittle bit nerdy and teensy bit wonky. I'm hoping to hit the ground running by following the advice of people who actually know what they're doing! :dance:

Ummm, doctor who? Silent Hill? Sims? Buffy? -insert comic book reference- -weirdness intensifies-

Hi everyone! I'm Alexa.

I have been on this forum since December and completely missed introducing myself. Whoops. I have been camming on and off for about a year. I am finally getting serious about it because I am in school, but not working so I'm trying to take advantage of my off time.

Reactions: camstory
Hello Everyone!

I'm not a cam model, but I promote the sh*t out of them online! I run a couple of affiliate websites & Twitter accounts, mostly promoting CB, MFC, & SM. Always looking for fresh ideas to help promote all you lovely models. I have a degree in IT that I've never used. I run a dozen or so mainstream sites pushing various crap, & it's great! Working online is the tits ;)
Offline I'm super into outdoor sports like mountain biking & paddling whitewater.

This forum rocks.

~Ace

I'm new to camming and MFC in general, but it has awakened itself as a new obsessive hobby. Not sure why!
I never used Twitter before doing this either, so it's all kinds of new experiences!

I was so excited to find ACF! Thank you for this AWESOME resource!

:happy6:

Hello everyone!! My name is Annabel (but you can call me Anna or Bel for short. Preferably Bel). I started off caming in december so i'm still fairly new and usually only able to cam twice a week because I work two jobs. But I'm quitting one since i'm making fairly good money now with camming and getting promoted at the other and then i'll have more time to cam! I'm really looking forward to talking to you all and figure everything out.

I'm superrrr friendly and love other models so I'd love to be friends with... EVERYONE!! I'll post in here when I can but like I said I work a lot! Nice to meet you all c':

So, I'm pretty much just a guy who occasionally lurks on MFC, typically interacting a little bit in chat. I'm a bit bewildered by the world of camming, not understanding all the odds and ends of how it works, but luckily I have a fair amount of forum experience under my belt, and I figured that interacting with some of the I girls I watch would be a perfect opportunity to learn a bit more. :D

I hope to find my little nitch in here, and that I remember to post a bit without being too much of a bother for you guys. ;)

Hey Ladies and Gents!

I am a mid-40s male in the Boston area. I love watching cam shows. Saw this forum, and it looks cool, so i think i'll stick around :)

I also have a masseuse who does cam modeling on one of the big sites, but i am helping her branch out and do her own site, and personal branding, etc.

So Hello!!! :-D