AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm Sasha Green - a sales manager at ModelCentro :) Love this forum! ;)

Reactions: camstory
I am Koralia. I cam on MFC, which I absolutely love. My favorite things are video games, football (Steelers baby!) and Star Trek. When I'm not xamming or playing video games, I'm usually doing yoga, painting or drinking with my friends (I'm a whiskey girl lol). My Twitter handle is @koralia_cam, I love meeting new people so come hang out with me in my room or xhat with me on Twitter!

Reactions: Gen and CthulhusSon
I'm cthulhusSon or cthulhusChosen on several sites (tipper not cammer), but I've settled down and visit MFC almost exclusively.

I found this forum while searching something about Lounge 1000 finding a great thread that made me feel like I wasn't alone in thinking they were all anti-social losers in L1000. :-D

Now I'm getting addicted to reading threads here.

I'm a geek and a lover of board games, literature, and classical music (performing and listening).

Well, the name is Maya Rae or a lot of people call me Giggles.
I'm a fairly new to camping and well.. I'm fairly new to anything involving sex or of a sexual nature.
It's all pretty awesome if you ask me.

Koralia said:
I am Koralia. I cam on MFC, which I absolutely love. My favorite things are video games, football (Steelers baby!) and Star Trek. When I'm not xamming or playing video games, I'm usually doing yoga, painting or drinking with my friends (I'm a whiskey girl lol). My Twitter handle is @koralia_cam, I love meeting new people so come hang out with me in my room or xhat with me on Twitter!

What's your choice of whiskey?

Hey Everybody!
My name is London and I've been camming for about a week full time on MFC. I'm a student and I enjoy binge watching really bad TV shows on Netflix, watching really good documentaries, listening to podcasts, making fun of politics and current events (not the sad stuff, only the truly ridiculous), crafting and knitting. I'm a total nerd and know a little bit of something about everything....and I'm actually pretty good at a couple lol.

Hi Guys,

I'm Moxy. I cam on Streamate, Kink Live and Chaturbate.

I also sell videos on Clips4Sale.

I'm an alumni of a team with a less than stellar college football record. I'm a bibliophile and music lover. Huge nerd, especially as it relates to history, sociology and sexuality. I like naps, yummy food and orgasms.

Glad to be in the mix!

Kisa :) I did make an introduction in a previous post, but I would like to formally do it here. Hi. I love cats, coffee, and a wide range of movies and entertainment.

Reactions: GweenBlack
Hi everyone,
I have yet to do a formal introduction on here. So here I am. My name is Esther Rose Phoenix (Used to be just Rose Phoenix). Feel free to call me Rose still if that is easier. I am a sex worker, but I do not cam currently. It is something I hope to get into later on after some things change and I am actually able to cam. Till then I sell my content on Extra Lunch Money. This forum has been a great help so far and I hope to find lots more info as I go through.
:hello2:

CthulhusSon said:
I found this forum while searching something about Lounge 1000 finding a great thread that made me feel like I wasn't alone in thinking they were all anti-social losers in L1000. :-D
Hey I resent that ^^^^^^^^, I'm so not, anti-social!!! :lol:

But you are right it can fill up with a lot of misogynistic asshats. I used to have some fun laying in a comment here or there, that when done right, would send their hate parade down a dead end street. Did I say "some fun", lot of fun at times, :lol: but it grew tiresome. Perhaps a good early Tuesday morning event for old times sake. :whistle:

MayaRae said:
anything involving sex or of a sexual nature...It's all pretty awesome if you ask me.
:clap: A rare, good use of the word "Awesome".

LondonNoir said:
Hey Everybody!
My name is London and I've been camming for about a week full time on MFC. I'm a student and I enjoy binge watching really bad TV shows on Netflix, watching really good documentaries, listening to podcasts, making fun of politics and current events (not the sad stuff, only the truly ridiculous), crafting and knitting. I'm a total nerd and know a little bit of something about everything....and I'm actually pretty good at a couple lol.

If making fun of "only the truly ridiculous" you must be a heck of a time manger, or you would have no time for anything else. :lol: ;)

I was disappointed when I tried to follow your MFC profile link, and it said your profile was unavailable. :( (you can PM with a good link if this one is bad, or I'll try to check back in a day or two.)

Jujuluvslife said:
Well, I was by the campfire did some srooms decided to go on a journey and some how ended up here. o_O
Love your honesty, but, WOW, that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard! :whistle:
At lease a half a dozen times I was kicking it by a campfire trippin on shrooms, but not once thought 'I'll open a browser'! Don't get me wrong, I think ACF is a wonderful place, but maybe you got some bad shrooms? :lol:

CthulhusSon said:
Jujuluvslife said:
Well, I was by the campfire did some srooms decided to go on a journey and some how ended up here. o_O

Just checked your MFC profile. Erotic book club is a great idea!

:-D :thumbleft: :-D

Like the book club idea also. And, just a very well done profile in general! Nice :clap:

Reactions: Jujuluvslife
Hi!!!! I'm Jezzy, your local DnD playing, fire performing taxidermist!!!

Totally new to this, and I hope my time as a cam girl gives me more financial freedom and I can create some excellent friendships along the way!

Hi everyone !
I'm Hysope, a french girl and i hope future cam girl. I'm sorry if my english seems poor, i try my best.
I'm a model and post dirty pics on tumblr etc
I discovered this forum because of the Cam Girl Wiki (yes i wanted to know to make "a homemade dildo stand" but it seems i'm not allowed to read that yet)
I've three cats, i love bones, nature,witchery, wine, girls and books !

Hmmmm... it seems I never posted in this thread when coming back to ACF! I introduced myself about a year ago, but was not very active on the forum. This time around has been quite different. Love interacting with everyone, but I will say the majority of my posts so far have been in models only section. I am trying to post more in the general area though.

I am AliceLane, have been cammming since July 2013. I was a full time camgirl until June of this year I chose to get a "vanilla" Mon-Fri 8-5 job, however camming is still very much a part of my everyday life though for two reasons 1: I truly love it and 2: I need the extra cash flow.... I would rather do something I enjoy as a second job than finding one that would make me miserable.

So hello to all :handgestures-salute:

So hi. Hello all. Is it okay for me to be here? I couldn't tell registering if this place was for models only or if anybody could join. I hope it's okay. You guys seem cool. Um, a bit about me. I'm from Lahn-dahn, England. I make games for a living. I like cats and gin and I seem to spend all my spare time playing Skyrim. Yay!

The tag line under the header reads "A community where cam girls and cam site members can discuss all things!"

So long as you have at least some knowledge of what it's like to be on a cam site, whether as a member or a model, you're more than welcome here. We allow "viewers" too (i.e. haven't signed up on a cam site or tipped a model and are just freeloading) but obviously being an active contributing member is encouraged.

Hi I'm new I've not actually started camming yet, reading up as much as I can and acquiring the things for it before I start. Hoping to do fetish and non-nude camming.

I'm in the local fet scene where I live.

I'm a gamer and like to dress up a lot and read.

HIDY HO.

Not new here but took a long hiatus and forgot my log in and well, blah blah, starting over.
Fetishist. Cam Tease. Potty Mouth. Clutz. That's me. :D

Lady M :hello2:

I'm Joanne. I like to laugh at bad jokes and eat ice cream.

I'm a naturally curvy woman with size 34G boobs and thick thighs.

Come see me sometime - I haven't made my first cam session yet, but it will be very soon!

My twitter is also brand new, so there's not much on there yet. Come see?

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

Joanne__ said:

Come see me sometime - I haven't made my first cam session yet, but it will be very soon!

Gotta love those curvy women :) Welcome! I'll certainly be stopping by to check you out

Joanne__ said:

I too will have to come visit your room, but not just for the curves, - I have a bundle of bad jokes, and love it when ppl laugh at them. :lol: