AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The last couplefew pages are filled with folks with only 1 post... you guys gotta actually interact around the forum you know! :) Don't be shy, we don't bite hard. :jimlad:

Reactions: Guy
I am violet. Live in holland and will someday become a cam-model. and i hate cilantro!
I like your avatar.

I'm sad you're a cilantro hater. Are you one of those born with the gene that makes it taste like soap?

I like your avatar.

I'm sad you're a cilantro hater. Are you one of those born with the gene that makes it taste like soap?

Thank you! Love yours too! even though this sounds less genuine because you complimented mine first, its not anything less meaningful :joyful: (you know what i mean)

yes i am one of those people unfortunately. Got it from my mom. I always used to say it tasted like perfume before i found out about the genes thing.
But come to think of it, i dont want to come across as a negative nancy, so i will add to this post that i seriously am in love with (most) animals.:panda:

Hello, I Maddie, only recently found out about this site and have been camming on Mfc for nearly 4 years now. And I used to love it. not so much any more, haunt came for about a month now :( I am missing it loads. But it has been hard work to get any form of interaction from the members....does Anyone else feel like this?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Hi!! I'm new, obviously. I'm a cam girl almost through with my first two weeks. I Have to admit, I underestimated how much work this is [esp in the beginning, from what I hear. ] and how many guys will try to scam you! I'm glad to join this forum, hopefully I can learn as much as I can from the more experienced models. :happy: Thanks for letting me introduce myself, you ladies are lovely! Take care

Reactions: Kvothe
Hey!
My name is Seleena, I started camming last month for the first time! I am having sooo much fun and I definitely underestimated all the hard work that goes into being a successful cam girl but am definetely up for the challenge! I am here for help & support and to build relationships with other girls!

Hope you ladies enjoy your day!

Seleena Starr

xo

Reactions: Guy
I'm Chaichata - I've cammed before, mostly for fun on Chaturbate. I've recently made friends with a group of people who speak well enough of being a cam model, and what I could earn, to warrant some further investigation.

Hi! I'm Kvothe,

I design customised profile bio's on Chaturbate. Send me a message on twitter if you're interested.

I'm currently offering custom designs for free to select Chaturbate models (couples and females only) to get some exposure across the site. I'm limiting this to 10 profiles and won't be taking any requests past the end of October 2015.

You can see a sample profile on my Chaturbate page: https://chaturbate.com/p/kvothe_the_anonymous/?tab=bio

Custom profiles will include:
  • Individual colour scheme
  • Customised layout (including images, text and links)
  • Content provided by you* (placed into profile by me)
  • Customised flag counter (if desired)
*You must have ownership or permission for any images or other content you wish to use in the profile.

I am unlikely to respond to messages here, a direct message on twitter is your best bet.

Link to my twitter page: https://twitter.com/Kvothe_the_anon?lang=en

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hi - I'm BobZillion. Several models are close friends. I have been a long time reader of ACF and pass along interesting items to my friends. Thanks Amber for doing this great site.

Reactions: AmberCutie
\
Hi! I'm Kvothe,

I design customised profile bio's on Chaturbate. Send me a message on twitter if you're interested.

I'm currently offering custom designs for free to select Chaturbate models (couples and females only) to get some exposure across the site. I'm limiting this to 10 profiles and won't be taking any requests past the end of October 2015.

You can see a sample profile on my Chaturbate page: https://chaturbate.com/p/kvothe_the_anonymous/?tab=bio

Custom profiles will include:
  • Individual colour scheme
  • Customised layout (including images, text and links)
  • Content provided by you* (placed into profile by me)
  • Customised flag counter (if desired)
*You must have ownership or permission for any images or other content you wish to use in the profile.

I am unlikely to respond to messages here, a direct message on twitter is your best bet.

Link to my twitter page: https://twitter.com/Kvothe_the_anon?lang=en

I've just changed my Twitter handle to @Kvothe__89 (https://twitter.com/Kvothe__89)

What up! i just started camming and came across this page while looking for resources! Can't wait to talk and learn from all of you cam goddesses! I might just be tickled pink...just sayin...

Name is Holly Jade. I used to be a member here and could no longer access the account. Tried my darnedest to figure out how to get a hold of Amber without creating a duplicate account. Couldn't so made one to get a hold of her. Then I found out I won't have access to PMs until I'm an active member. Darn it woman! As much as I like the security, it really sucks when trying to access an old account and can't! Lol. So, here's my first post and hopefully Amber understands because I love that B! She's a queen in my book!

Hi, i'm Cedric and i like public shows, library shows... But can't find nowhere now :-(

And i like Amber too ! :p

Hi, I'm Liane. I've been thinking about being a cam girl, so I'm doing a bunch of research before I decide. I wanted to talk to other cam girls and get advice and stuff. Looking forward to talking with you guys!

Hi!
Im DD! Im newish to the cam world but im looking to connect with other models in the biz and learn how to best navigate this fun new world ive discovered! Looking forward to making friends and learning from the best! ! ♡♡♡

Hey I'm Drumag(or Dru in short), hopefully a new male webcam model soon :)
Been a lurker on this forum for a long time, I learned SO MUCH from all you ladies! I'm pretty excited to start and nice to meet you all! :]

Totally new to all of this, but super excited to learn from all you lovely women!

Hello! I'm Fennel and I'm super new to this. Really looking forward to meeting new people :)

Hi, I'm Liane. I've been thinking about being a cam girl, so I'm doing a bunch of research before I decide. I wanted to talk to other cam girls and get advice and stuff. Looking forward to talking with you guys!
Hello newbies! Have you been spending much time as a viewer on cam sites? It helps a TON to get you familiar with the ups/downs/processes/usual stuff a cam girl deals with. I highly advise it! MFC would be my recommendation as a viewer since you can actually see all the chat going on. SM and other private based sites can be hard to follow since not all of the members' text shows up in the public room. Chaturbate is another option, but their rooms can be confusing with all of the bots/apps/text that spams their room constantly. MFC is less overwhelming to a new viewer, in my opinion. :)
Hmm...Ladies seems I did mistake with forum,thought it forum for webmasters
Hmm, not sure where you would have gotten that idea. It says right at the top "where cam girls and fans can discuss all things". :)

Hey I'm Drumag(or Dru in short), hopefully a new male webcam model soon :)
Been a lurker on this forum for a long time, I learned SO MUCH from all you ladies! I'm pretty excited to start and nice to meet you all! :]
Glad to have ya! Have you already perused The Cam Guy Thread (Male model stuff!) thread? Some good stuffs there, but I'm also glad you're learning from the girlies here too.

Glad to have ya! Have you already perused The Cam Guy Thread (Male model stuff!) thread? Some good stuffs there, but I'm also glad you're learning from the girlies here too.
Thank you!
And yes, I've read every topic(and post) from A to Z in that thread. Additionally to hundreds of other threads and watching models on CB. I can get a little obsessed if I'm serious about something haha. I don't know about other guys, but I want to take this opportunity seriously and hopefully do good:] I'm actually ready to start, but I have some technical difficulties so I was thinking about making my own thread. Hopefully it's not a problem with just 1 post:)

Reactions: AmberCutie