AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Thank you!
And yes, I've read every topic(and post) from A to Z in that thread. Additionally to hundreds of other threads and watching models on CB. I can get a little obsessed if I'm serious about something haha. I don't know about other guys, but I want to take this opportunity seriously and hopefully do good:] I'm actually ready to start, but I have some technical difficulties so I was thinking about making my own thread. Hopefully it's not a problem with just 1 post:)
I'll have to approve it for you which may make it delayed (I won't be around until tomorrow morning at this point), but feel free.

Well, hi :) I'm Angelica and I've been on Streamate for a couple months now. It's working great for me, but I would really like to get into MFC as I've read so much on the SW forums about the earning potential there (and also the hurdles). I've read for hours a day there and yet am struggling in my first days on MFC, so damn it I'm going to read everything I can here as well.

Hi I'm Gypsy I have been an adult entertainer in one way or another for 16 years. I was a dancer for over 10 years and when I retired I started taking adult entertainment calls to make extra cash. Its been very profitable but as with everything you just want to venture and do something new. I still have my phonesex lines but now I'm taking a leap into the cam world . In addition to that I am an online relationship advisor/life coach. I have several jobs right now and I'm trying to learn all I can about working on cam. It's crazy trying to figure everything out when your new to the cam world. This forum really helps answer so many questions.
Thanks Ambercutie for your heart to help others :)

GoddessGypsy a.k.a Gypsy

Hey all,
I just started camming on Monday night after lurking and doing research on ACF under the username LilaFaye a few months ago.

Justine Sunday is my model name on MFC, so I made a new account on here to keep everything tidy and concise, and to make my room easier to find. I look forward to getting my request for verified model status in sometime this weekend.

Best,
Justine

I heard you're a player. Nice to meet you. I'm the coach.

Hello everyone!! My name is Ella Reigns and i am a newish model on MFC. Looking forward to getting to know people on here and expanding my camming knowledge.

Mwah!

Hey! I'm Vivian and I am absolutely new to this whole world of webcamming. After being directed here by multiple websites, people, even tippers, I am finally joining! Please take care of me!

I really do enjoy cupcakes because they are so much like myself: Fun, small, and tasty! I also love to read fantasy novels, classical novels and poetry, among so many other genres of books. My favorite thing to do is getting to know others and building relationships and looking for communities that I can thrive in.

Please please ask me questions! Also, I am open to all sorts of advice and random chatter.

I'm on MFC as Cucpake_viv and I just started my very first twitter @Cupcake_viv.

Hi everyone! I'm Kittens :) I'm still learning the ropes around here and on myfreecams but I'm so glad there is such a great community for it!

So, i figured i should finally stop being so shy and post here. Hello! Super N00b here, My name is Mika. My cam name is Jameson Shine. I really just picked it at random while looking at my liquor counter. I've done some caming before, but usually on none-dedicated sites (like AFF) for points. I've been transitioning into things like custom pictures, movies and sexting. (I dont have very good equipment at the moment) Hoping to gain some knowledge and maybe a friend or two. Not a verified at MFC yet, but hopefully soon.

I'm located in Eastern United states, am somewhat of a gamer, and cant waitto get to know people :D

Well, hi :) I'm Angelica and I've been on Streamate for a couple months now. It's working great for me, but I would really like to get into MFC as I've read so much on the SW forums about the earning potential there (and also the hurdles). I've read for hours a day there and yet am struggling in my first days on MFC, so damn it I'm going to read everything I can here as well.

Hi i use 2 sites too,exactly streamate and mfc!But both still so poor for me.

@CallMeBoxer just a heads up that the twitter link in your avatar isn't working :h:

Hi Guys!
My name is Isabella and I'm 21 years old. I was born on August 5, 1994. I currently have 7 tattoos. I am 5'5 feet.
I love to listen to all kinds of music. My hobbies is part-taking in extreme sports and anything that is extreme.
And my interests in my own time is hanging out and having fun.Please visit the site.

http://laidworld.com/isabela/

Please visit the site.
http://laidworld.com/isabela/
Guys please register using my link, i will get some coins and reward you with something special =)

Registration is free with my link!!!

Like this site very much! Recommended!
Cant chat now, im in camshow ONLINE now, join

Thank you!

My name is Roxy and I'm a relatively new cam girl on Chaturbate and a soon to be brand new model on MFC! I'm trying to learn as much information as I can to be as successful of a cam girl that I strive to be! I love food, beer, and laughing at horrible jokes. I would love to make new friends :)

Hi I'm Poison Ivy, still quite new as a CamGirl but doing my best to keep my viewers happy :) I love video games, good music, good food and good fun ;) will be starting my show in about an hour, make sure you come and support me :) happy to share my experiences with other cam girls :)

Hi everyone,

My name is madamelucie and I recently started working on mfc! I've done two sessions and did well enough on my first (for just one and a half hours) but I did terribly today. Can anyone help me? Why did I do so badly today? I was on for 5 hours and I did terribly, I'm so disheartened and I don't know what to do.

I just wanted to post again and introduce myself properly, because I LOVE MFC!!! It is so much fun, I have some great regulars already, we discuss everything from Harry
Potter to our everyday lives and it's wonderful :) thank you to all the amazing models who have posted on Amber Cutie for all of the helpful and inspiring comments, I'm so excited to be a part of this community and I can't wait to experience more! Whoo!

Здравствуй. Я Каролина. В МФЦ 6 месяцев. Приятно познакомиться все. Я надеюсь, что я нахожу много полезной и интересной!

Good evening Ladies and Gents I'm Desirablebottom I've been web camming for 12 years now and i'm on a few different platforms, love interacting with all of you. I look forward to everyones feedback, Ideas and input can't wait to hear from you xo

Desirablebottom

Hi! I'm relatively new to camming and brand spanking new to ACF, but being a sex pot is old hat by now. I look forward to participating in the ACF community!

Hi, My name is Goldie. My model name on MFC is Stay_Goldie. I definitely admit that I am a rookie and still learning how to navigate this site, but here I am. I would love to make some connections, gain some knowledge, have some fun...and all the rest! I guess I'll leave it at that for now :)