AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi! Been a member here for a while but never got to posting an intro.

I've wanted to be a part of adult work my entire adult life but never found the thing that I could mentally handle. I just watched from the sidelines with curiosity, and envy for those women that could participate. I'm too much of an introvert to be in front of people IRL and even behind the scenes work was too tough for me.

If camming had been around 30 years ago I think I would have been all in.....(I know it was, a bit, Jenny Cam and all that...)

Death of my SO and job loss in '14 set me back for a couple of years. I began researching camming but didn't know yet how to do it. Eventually I started camming in Sept. 17 on CB. That first show was a blast! Smiley (gift) And honestly, most every show since then. I did okay for a while but had my health take a turn for the worse and was offline almost all of last year and into this year.

Now feeling better more days than not, so I'm trying to get myself back online and back into the work I've enjoyed! My health issues create some cognitive impairment so every broadcast is a challenge...setting up my space, selecting apps, troubleshooting technical issues...sometimes it's overwhelming. But if I wait for it all to be perfect I wouldn't get online at all so I'm trying to let go of having everything just right.

I'm "mature" so I have my own low-key approach to my presentation. I play to my strengths (red hair, nice rack, former dancer) and present my personality and intelligence first off. Even with my cognitive issues, I can still get my brain cells to click enough to have great conversations.

I've got a couple other income supports so I can take it easier with camming. But I still approach it all with respect....for my guests, my hosting site, and the other models who do depend on this work for their living. As well as sites like this who support this amazing industry.

Thank you for letting me participate here. Smiley (flower)

Hi there! My "stage name" is Sirena. I've been a lurker of the boards here for awhile and finally decided to just jump in and start the process to become a camgirl for fun and profit. I'm a Star Wars geek, sweet, funny, love to have a good time. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Im JuicyKey a Cam Model i just got banned someone in my room was saying he wanted to get me pregnant in my room and they banned me

That's messed up. Did they say why they banned you? You can't control what people say in your room.

Hey ya'll. Taylor_Paige the newbie is here!! I am trying to get my new endeavor off the launch pad, but unfortunately my first time going live was a disaster!!!!!! I was told a laptop and HD webcam was all I needed. But the important details about the laptop requirements were not known till after I purchased a new laptop and my humiliating first failed launch. So now I sit anxiously by awaiting the opportunity to purchase another laptop. My startup cost have surpassed my expectations and my budget. Anyhoo... On a positive note I have gotten self educated on the industry thoroughly and have one less cuckoo bird chirping bs in my ear. YAY me!!

Hi I'm new here. I like to cook, read, hike in nature. Also travel and photography. I like to meet new people so I come here :)

Hey Everyone! My name Is Alexis, after a few years of considering camming or stripping ive finally decided to go for it. Im trying to get everything squared away before my first show, Im definitely not the "wing-it and hope for the best" kind of person so Im trying to make sure ive got all my bases covered first, but im planning to start on Chaturbate some time next week. Ive done a ton of research but god knows I could still use some help! Im a kinky, nerdy, weird girl who sucks at adulting. Hope to meet some awesome people here!

hiii! im krystal dash. ive been on SM for a couple months and just started MFC last week. I look forward to seeing how well of a brand i can make for myself. :)

Hi!! I’m Ai Chan (Senpai to my guests).
I’m a new model on MFC and I started only a week ago!

Loving it so far and I’m learning from the MANY mistakes I’ve been making.

Reading through some of the threads have been really helpful and I’m excited to build up a fan base and regulars and hopefully keep them coming back for more!

Hello babes!

I'm Rain, I'm super new to camming and sex work in general. I cam on Chaturbate (rainydaygoddess if you're so inclined!) and I'm active on Twitter as well. Working on branching out into other areas of work, such as premade video content and sexting, super in love with everything I get to do so far. We have such a fantastic community, and I'm stoked to be a part of ACF! Was definitely a big help to peruse these forums before my first show, so nice to meet all of you and I look forward to finding my place in this world and hopefully meeting others who share my passion for this rewarding (and frustrating!) line of work!

xoxo

Rain Riot ⚡

I'm ggkatie! I made this account back when I started camming about a year and a half ago but recently have been taking camming very seriously as I now have the help of my boyfriend so I can focus and work hard! I streamed ages ago on MFC but now my home is Chaturbate! I do most of the extra services involved with camming and love this industry!

Hello Im new in here wanting to know more about the cam business and the do's and donts about it. My name is Terra and its nice to meet everyone

Hi cam world :D I am Chloé, French girl working on CB since one year now. this forum has been really helpful for me when I started this job and I wanted to introduce myself here and help other beginners :D

HELLO guys,

I'm Sarah. I'm a bit kinky and a lot of fun. I've been camming on MFC for about 6 months and I also work full time.

I like to have a good time. I like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain, and stealing song lyrics as bios.

Follow me:
twitter @sarahmetz12345
insta : sexysarah199
myfreecams - https://share.myfreecams.com/WildSarah6969
onlyfans - onlyfans.com/sarahmetz12345