AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi, I'm Armaan and I manage Aphrodite's Aspirations. We basically find prospective cam models to help scale thier audience and income using cutting edge proprietary AI technology, an experienced management team from the entertainment industry, and a multi-million dollar fund. We just launched yesterday officially! I'm looking forward to learning more about the industry and helping models achieve their true potential!

Hello!

Complete n00b to camming. Started on CB almost two weeks ago and have made much more than I ever had at my previous job as a mental healthcare provider. Started camming due to being hard pressed for money, hours cut at work due to injury, then my car engine blew up and I had to quit since I couldn't get to work. Since starting I have loved the support I have received from viewers, making my own schedule, researching everything I can about camming when any question come up, and I am genuinely enjoying this work! I don't care to be well known or anything, but if I can do this work, get where I'm trying to go, enjoy the ride, and still indulge in my hobbies, I am overjoyed! I have been using the ACF for nearly all of my questions and it has helped immensely! Excited to be here and meet everyone!

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Hey all :) I landed on this website from google while researching what it's like to cam. I decided to join since I've been considering being a cam model or making videos for awhile now but I'm a pretty shy person and I struggle with anxiety/panic attacks on a daily basis so it hasn't been easy for me to even concentrate on what I'm researching, let alone start up a career that I'm still questioning. I'm here mostly to learn from others what it's like to be a cam model, what sites do you prefer working on, how do you stay private, how do you create your profiles, how do the websites work, how to cam on more than 1 site at the same time, how does OBS work...etc. If you're interested in helping me answer some of those questions, I'll be posting in the forums as well. See y'all around :)

Hi!
You can call me Leesha or Leesh, I just got my account approved on MFC a few days ago and plan on having my first stream on Monday! I cant do weekends and tomorrow is Friday the 13th... so i gotta wait lol. While doing some research I cam across this forum and immediately wanted to join!
Ive totally been secretly watching cam girls for years and only just recently really decided to be honest with myself and friends that its an interest of mine i really want to explore. A girl from my high school started on mfc and is now LynieNicole! Other than her my first camgirl i watched was clarakitty for a tub show at a hotel. She was non-nude then and I watched her loving fans blow THREE of her large goals out that night and she cried out of appreciation. It was honestly probably the biggest inspiration to have witnessed that and ive been watching plenty of other girls since.
I love the interactions and flirting and teasing and i just cant wait to be a part of it!
Hopefully this was a good intro and i cant wait to be more active and join the community! :h:

Hello!

I'm Naomi_Nova! I started camming on CB about 6 weeks ago! I always knew camming existed in the back of my mind (had friends who had considered it in the past), but never really considered it as an option for myself, until I watched a docu-series on Netflix (Hot Girls Wanted: Turned On). Episode 3, with Bailey Rayne, was my first real exposure to camming. After that I spent the next 6 months researching everything I could about camming! Spent every waking moment reading articles and watching YouTube vids and also watching/tipping camgirls (mostly on CB). The only source of information I have yet to seek out is these types of forums. :)

Besides doing research, the other reason it took me so long to actually START camming was because my long term boyfriend is not entirely comfortable with it... We have found a compromise, though, and that is me not showing my face. Currently I just try to keep the top half of my face cut off (though there have been a few slip ups >_<) but I am hoping I can find a cute mask that works with my glasses soon! :nerd:

I am wanting to get active on these forums to ask questions about things like: Amazon gift cards, services like selling panties, platforms like Snap, MV, OnlyFans, etc... I have always felt a degree of unhappiness at my conventional jobs and I am ready to throw as much effort as I can into this type of work! ^_^

Thanks for reading! :h:

Hello!

I'm Peaceof_Paige. I started camming on MFC a few months ago. It's a long story, but I ended start camming for myself about a month ago. I was honestly getting tired of my day job where I was either not appreciated by my boss or customers. Now I make my own schedule and free to try my own ideas. I've been researching since day one, which is how I ended up here. I love everything so far and want to continue to improve while also sharing what I've learned.

That's about it, let's get along.

hello! i'm Lilly,and so far i work on MFC solely.
i'm hoping to connect with people on here,i have no "real life" friends in this business hahaha

Hello, there. I am a curious girl who wants to read and learn more about the cam modelling business.

Hey all!

Hope everyone is well, we are a group of Cam Modeling fans and viewers looking to make your life as a Cam Girl easier and more profitable! I'd love to meet you all, chat, and see how we can help!

Thanks all! Looking forward to chatting! See you in the forms!

Boom

Hello, I'm Daisy! I am 33 years old, mom and wife, I like to say my full time job is a domestic engineer lol. I just started MFC two weeks ago and so far enjoy it, lots of learning as I go and my husband has been my biggest fan! I really enjoy this site and look forward to learning more!

Howdy, galses & guyses! I'm Blue Collar Mr. Grey AKA BCMG (on the Eccie boards, that is). I'm 54, divorced, tall, average looking & told I'm occasionally quick-witted, but right now, not so much... sorry. I'm also a frequent viewer of the camming gals & enjoy the work many of y'all do.

Anyhoo... howdy!
:happy:

Hi, I’m Ivy :). This forum has been so much help to me over the past few months I thought it was about time I said hi! I have been streaming full time on Chaturbate for around six months now and still feel like Bambi on ice but I’m constantly learning :). I’m an introvert at heart but I’m super friendly and enjoy a good chin wag:inlove:

Hi, I'm Mia! Been on CB just over a week and generally loving it. Really pleased to have stumbled across this forum - what a treasure trove of resources!

Hello, my name is Moe, I'm 25 born in US raised in Jerusalem, moved back to GA 9 years ago, I'm a mechanic, trying to find a side job and hopefully turn it into a full time job.

I've always been into filming me and other people in bed, but I haven't had any luck finding people who are into it, I'm trying to establish a name for myself hoping to make it into the industry one day.

All help is highly appreciated it, I'm new here and have no idea what to do, how do I verify myself here? And where do I look for Cam partners what are willing to shoot in GA or around it?

Hello! I am Sasha and I am 3 weeks into camming. I currently am only using Stripchat but am wanting to get on chaturbate as well.
I am excited to be on this site and dive into the information that is available throughout these threads.

I am very down to earth and really enjoy a chill camroom with fun conversations. I hope to meet some awesome people here that can help guide me in the right direction of making this a successful journey!

I use to cam a little when married secretly lol Then quit and came back once single. I’m 43...Not perfect physically. I make more then my RN job when I put a full day into camming and I’m on the fence about quitting nursing for several reasons. Ihave no health insurance through my job and I’m injured from work but I still go everyday...I need to learn to earn more. Work on getting my body in better shape. I enjoy the sexual power of camming a little :) Love the money. Get irritated from my toys though. Any advice is great. I know I’m allergic to latex and this says silicone.

Anyway I’m an RN, Mom, love flowers and gardening, painting pictures.
So nice to meet you all.

Hello! I am Elizabeth (Eli) and I am pretty new here. I am pretty new here, I am active on CB, MFC and I also post to manyvids. I love our human bodies and I am fascinated by them. I am also a very sexual and sensual person. Nice to meet you all ♥

Hello! I am Elizabeth (Eli) and I am pretty new here. I am pretty new here, I am active on CB, MFC and I also post to manyvids. I love our human bodies and I am fascinated by them. I am also a very sexual and sensual person. Nice to meet you all ♥
Nice to meet you Elizabeth.